Re: [anthroposophy] Cooking food the Nazis way...

  • John Massengale
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 11 11:16 AM
      I had read that article before, and I was very suspicious of microwave until
      I talked it over with my doctor. She uses her pendulum as an objective check
      of her intuition, and she has personally looked into microwaving. She's
      basically a medical intuitive who is always trying to expand her knowledge.
      She has degrees and certificates in naturopathy, homeopathy, radionics,
      acupuncture and ... (more than I know) and has studied anthroposphical
      medicine. A good deal of her work involves energy and the etheric plane. She
      is very good, and is the doctor for some quite well known eastern religious
      leaders, despite the fact that she is in America.

      I agree with the article's skepticism about modern medicine, but note that
      it too makes many unproven leaps.

      Danny -- have you eliminated other variables in your eating experiments? You
      could be allergic to one of the foods, for example.

      ----------
      >From: "888" <bhive@...>
      >To: "Anthroposophy" <anthroposophy@egroups.com>
      >Subject: Re: [anthroposophy] Cooking food the Nazis way...
      >Date: Sat, Jun 10, 2000, 9:37 PM
      >

      > Dear John & Danny,
      > Rudolf Hauschka in his book,
      > Nutrition, reveals some interesting experiments he did with water heated
      > by various means and then used to water wheat seeds.
      > After measuring the growth of the wheat, he was able to draw up a chart
      > of which substances provided the most biologically healthy influence.
      > In order I think the heat sources were straw, wood, gas, coal &
      > electricity. Conclusion: all heat isn't the same.
      >
      > Here is some more on microwave cooking:
      >
      > http://www.cancersalves.com/Microwave.html
      >
      > Cheers,
      > Bruce

    • Danny F.
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 11 12:50 PM
        --- John Massengale <john@...> wrote:
        > I had read that article before, and I was very suspicious of
        > microwave until
        > I talked it over with my doctor. She uses her pendulum as an
        > objective check
        > of her intuition, and she has personally looked into microwaving.
        > She's
        > basically a medical intuitive who is always trying to expand her
        > knowledge.
        > She has degrees and certificates in naturopathy, homeopathy,
        > radionics,
        > acupuncture and ... (more than I know) and has studied
        > anthroposphical
        > medicine. A good deal of her work involves energy and the etheric
        > plane. She
        > is very good, and is the doctor for some quite well known eastern
        > religious
        > leaders, despite the fact that she is in America.
        >
        > I agree with the article's skepticism about modern medicine, but note
        > that
        > it too makes many unproven leaps.
        >
        > Danny -- have you eliminated other variables in your eating
        > experiments? You
        > could be allergic to one of the foods, for example.

        I am 100% affirmative that it is of the nature of a metabolic
        change, for among other things, it does change and delay the
        usual hunger signal towards the next food intake, I noticed
        I drink more than usual as well. I must say that I've been
        raised not having a microwave at home, and shifted very early into
        the vegan, the essene, and fruit eating diets, now I'm only :-)
        vegetarian. I can say that I am sensitive in general, surely
        has it been a path of percepts, towards a Spiritual Science.

        The microwave will remain bad for me, while for others it
        shall remain in the "no problem" zone for having no percepts
        towards the opposite, will only change when something "strong"
        in the realm of concepts shall brake the "no problem", only
        a scientifical warning or alert could do it I think, through
        the mainstream medias of course, that's how it is...

        Regards,
        Danny

        =====
        "Anthroposophy does not want to impart knowledge.
        It seeks to awaken life."

        --Rudolf Steiner

        Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!
        http://photos.yahoo.com