UBUNTU

  • ziggy_se
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2004
      In Danish we have a saying: "Nothing is so bad that it is not good
      for something"
      I've heard latinamerican fascists are mourning that the US have
      become so involved in a battle with islamo-fascism, that they ain't
      paying attention to the southern hemisphere of the american
      continents anymore. Not like in the "good old days"
      So people in one latinamerican country after another have all of a
      sudden freedom and democracy to elect leaders of their choice,
      without the CIA messing with it.
      Uruguay is the latest on that list.

      Bush's "either you're with us or you're against us" doctrine is
      totally non-valid for most folks around the world, including at least
      40% of the adult US population.
      There's no need to pick what variation of the powers to involve us in
      their workings of lying, stealing and killing, whether it be islamo-
      fascism, christo-fascism or torah-fascism -

      UBUNTU is an age-old African term for humaneness – for caring,
      sharing and being in harmony.
      As an ideal it promotes co-operation between individuals, cultures
      and nations.
      Muslims, Christians, Jews, Atheists etc with purity of heart can
      choose another path - of mutual respect and true freedom and
      democracy. Share our wisdom.

      Soren http://www.freewebs.com/tcfactory