Re: Avoid being Super-marketed/RFID

  • joksu57
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2004
      Hello Dear Jan!

      Many thanks for your insights.

      Jan wrote:
      ClipÂ… " But what is the real product marketed in super-markets? Us.
      On the
      World-Super-Markets we are bought and sold. Ahriman plays the stock
      exchange, gambles on the 'futures' market! Our future."

      A small quote from the site below, where is gathered some statements
      of Dr. Steiner:
      http://www.transintelligence.org/articles/articles.htm
      END of the Millennium & Beyond from the works of Dr Rudolf Steiner.
      Compiled and edited by R. Seddon

      (Start of quote)
      "Again, in every laboratory and workshop, especially where the
      inventive genius rules, people are led by elemental beings hostile to
      human welfare (6.10.17). Banking once depended on confidence in an
      individual, but now capital is no longer managed by a single human
      being; through the large limited companies, it has freed itself from
      control by an individual, and controls itself (24.6.08).
      Shareholding - so widely advocated today - is thus the path to
      materialism in the financial sphere. And the elemental demonic powers
      in all products of technology work unobserved in our subconscious
      (14.11.20)." (end of quote)

      Joksu writes:
      It is interesting to see the Doctors' comment about shareholding.
      Materialism has advanced greatly in the whole economical sector and
      this "one-third" of a society has become a dominating factor.
      (Earlier e.g. religions and later political ideologies were
      stronger.) Many people are lured with shareholding and stock exchange
      to take part in such materialistic meditations, which concentrates on
      stock exhange rates, how to maximize profit etc. It is surely good
      food for Ahriman. It is also clear why ahrimanic and other opposing
      powers try to hide the meaning of the Christ Event and knowledge
      about the second etherial coming of Christ, because such "meditation
      topics" are clear antidote to Ahriman.

      Warm Regards
      Joksu