Re: [anthroposophy] Cooking food the Nazis way...

  • John Massengale
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 10, 2000
      > Other Eastern European scientists also reported the harmful effects of
      > microwave radiation and set up strict environmental limits for their
      > usage. The United States has not accepted the European reports of
      > harmful effects, even though the EPA estimates that radio frequency and
      > microwave radiation sources in America are increasing at 15% per year."

      I go to a very good doctor who uses a pendulum for energy readings and
      intuitive confirmation. Although she is not an anthroposphical doctor, she
      has had anthroposophical training and is probably the best healer I've met.

      She has used her pendulum on foods before and after cooking them in the
      microwave, and she has never found an unhealthy effect from the microwave
      cooking.
    • Danny F.
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 10, 2000
        --- John Massengale <john@...> wrote:
        > > Other Eastern European scientists also reported the harmful effects
        > of
        > > microwave radiation and set up strict environmental limits for
        > their
        > > usage. The United States has not accepted the European reports of
        > > harmful effects, even though the EPA estimates that radio frequency
        > and
        > > microwave radiation sources in America are increasing at 15% per
        > year."
        >
        > I go to a very good doctor who uses a pendulum for energy readings
        > and
        > intuitive confirmation. Although she is not an anthroposphical
        > doctor, she
        > has had anthroposophical training and is probably the best healer
        > I've met.
        >
        > She has used her pendulum on foods before and after cooking them in
        > the
        > microwave, and she has never found an unhealthy effect from the
        > microwave
        > cooking.

        Well, I myself using my sense perceptions, I can tell whenever
        I ate microwaved food, for my digestion is different, the way my
        organism function is quite different, there's also a noticeable
        change at the skin level. That's amazing how the forces of death
        have found their way to the mainstream...

        Regards,
        Danny

        =====
        "Anthroposophy does not want to impart knowledge.
        It seeks to awaken life."

        --Rudolf Steiner

        Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!
        http://photos.yahoo.com
      • 888
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 10, 2000
          Dear John & Danny,
          Rudolf Hauschka in his book,
          Nutrition, reveals some interesting experiments he did with water heated
          by various means and then used to water wheat seeds.
          After measuring the growth of the wheat, he was able to draw up a chart
          of which substances provided the most biologically healthy influence.
          In order I think the heat sources were straw, wood, gas, coal &
          electricity. Conclusion: all heat isn't the same.

          Here is some more on microwave cooking:

          http://www.cancersalves.com/Microwave.html

          Cheers,
          Bruce
        • John Massengale
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 11, 2000
            I had read that article before, and I was very suspicious of microwave until
            I talked it over with my doctor. She uses her pendulum as an objective check
            of her intuition, and she has personally looked into microwaving. She's
            basically a medical intuitive who is always trying to expand her knowledge.
            She has degrees and certificates in naturopathy, homeopathy, radionics,
            acupuncture and ... (more than I know) and has studied anthroposphical
            medicine. A good deal of her work involves energy and the etheric plane. She
            is very good, and is the doctor for some quite well known eastern religious
            leaders, despite the fact that she is in America.

            I agree with the article's skepticism about modern medicine, but note that
            it too makes many unproven leaps.

            Danny -- have you eliminated other variables in your eating experiments? You
            could be allergic to one of the foods, for example.

            ----------
            >From: "888" <bhive@...>
            >To: "Anthroposophy" <anthroposophy@egroups.com>
            >Subject: Re: [anthroposophy] Cooking food the Nazis way...
            >Date: Sat, Jun 10, 2000, 9:37 PM
            >

            > Dear John & Danny,
            > Rudolf Hauschka in his book,
            > Nutrition, reveals some interesting experiments he did with water heated
            > by various means and then used to water wheat seeds.
            > After measuring the growth of the wheat, he was able to draw up a chart
            > of which substances provided the most biologically healthy influence.
            > In order I think the heat sources were straw, wood, gas, coal &
            > electricity. Conclusion: all heat isn't the same.
            >
            > Here is some more on microwave cooking:
            >
            > http://www.cancersalves.com/Microwave.html
            >
            > Cheers,
            > Bruce

          • Danny F.
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 11, 2000
              --- John Massengale <john@...> wrote:
              > I had read that article before, and I was very suspicious of
              > microwave until
              > I talked it over with my doctor. She uses her pendulum as an
              > objective check
              > of her intuition, and she has personally looked into microwaving.
              > She's
              > basically a medical intuitive who is always trying to expand her
              > knowledge.
              > She has degrees and certificates in naturopathy, homeopathy,
              > radionics,
              > acupuncture and ... (more than I know) and has studied
              > anthroposphical
              > medicine. A good deal of her work involves energy and the etheric
              > plane. She
              > is very good, and is the doctor for some quite well known eastern
              > religious
              > leaders, despite the fact that she is in America.
              >
              > I agree with the article's skepticism about modern medicine, but note
              > that
              > it too makes many unproven leaps.
              >
              > Danny -- have you eliminated other variables in your eating
              > experiments? You
              > could be allergic to one of the foods, for example.

              I am 100% affirmative that it is of the nature of a metabolic
              change, for among other things, it does change and delay the
              usual hunger signal towards the next food intake, I noticed
              I drink more than usual as well. I must say that I've been
              raised not having a microwave at home, and shifted very early into
              the vegan, the essene, and fruit eating diets, now I'm only :-)
              vegetarian. I can say that I am sensitive in general, surely
              has it been a path of percepts, towards a Spiritual Science.

              The microwave will remain bad for me, while for others it
              shall remain in the "no problem" zone for having no percepts
              towards the opposite, will only change when something "strong"
              in the realm of concepts shall brake the "no problem", only
              a scientifical warning or alert could do it I think, through
              the mainstream medias of course, that's how it is...

              Regards,
              Danny

              =====