Re: [anthroposophy] Vaccination - Needled by Ahriman

  • Jan
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 11 5:31 AM
      Hello Golden-Christine,
      I've missed your posts and poems lately. I tend not to post my
      'Starlight Rides' notes because they are local and just passing thoughts or
      comments on seasons and passers by and probably not of much interest to
      other people. I'm just enjoying the freedom of movement of Starlight
      Express - I can walk but with a limp and not far, so since I can't park the
      car anywhere in London these days, the scooter is just magic!
      Actually when my Fairy Godchild and I went rambling through the parklands
      you were present, as I told her about you and clever Baldur the Emailing
      Cat, and his family. Which delighted her greatly. I am half expecting an
      email from her dog, a miniature Schnauzer any time now....
      Today London is bright and skies are clear and golden with sunshine, and I
      have been out riding for hours, gathering it all in.
      Love, Jan

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 11 4:04 PM
        starbirdgarden wrote:

        Rolling along over trails and pathways I remember from years ago up
        on the Heaths of Hampstead, Jan drives her three wheeling, free
        wheeling, little rolling trinity vehicle. She is living, traveling,
        three fold road show of nature mysticism and well researched

        Now since the poor, once shining site, Anthroposophy is visited
        rarely, has slowed down and rarely sputters something amazing, Jan's
        richly researched document and the warmth with which she always
        presents her material, allows for a nice quiet research contribution
        that bears all the rich hallmarks of the Michael School. But not
        having to be in the center of a lot of debate and gunfire. A place
        to work through some research insights, and as I have hoped for, so
        many times, was that people would actually go and explain, clearly,
        and accurately some detail and its implications from the many
        subjects approached through Spiritual Science.

        Parents of Waldorf students and children preparing to get on the
        conveyor belt of vaccinations, should be warned, guarded and
        sometimes strictly fought for on specific grounds, so many details
        of harrowing substance abuse aimed and targetted and for what? It
        is without a doubt that the for what, the omitted follow up on
        mercury or aluminum or endless brainwashing of flu vaccines, is a
        question of trust, of faith, of automatic pilot that somehow you
        have imagined that governments are looking out for your best
        interests. Trust and Faith, going back to the massive religious
        failings of history and the church, are ingrained into habit, as
        faith in the Church pivoted to Faith in materialistic science. That
        you can look at good people, doctors, and they don't even know
        enough about the human body to understand that they are devastating
        astral and brain cohesive functions.

        Body and bodies, physical, etheric, astral and I AM blood issues are
        set today with goals directed towards designer disease and
        biowarfare that makes THALOMID (thalidomide) babies and deformation
        seem like innocent mistakes. Today the nervous system, where the
        connections of I AM to the thinking and sense system maintain their
        health are surrounded by aspertaine in soft drinks, deadly mercury
        in injections, targetted bird flu leaps and Monkey level leaps from
        the animal to the human community, are lab funded and designed in
        military labs and amped up to target and control aspects of the
        population. Think tanks and labs have used insect/nervous system
        pathways to build gene designed nervous system disorders.

        Fears and actual nightmares are introduced and the already aware
        company and corporate Pharma group create the cures when they create
        the disease. Your left hand absolutely knows what your right hand is
        doing and ignorance is no longer a happy herman excuse to murder
        your children. But what does such ignorant medical insight, such
        profiteering imply? Well for the faint of heart it implies that
        these are mere accidents and mis diagnoses and flukes..But to the
        more conscious striving soul..who actually raise and have raised
        children... humanity is in grave danger. Our children are not in
        good hands and culture is undermining what the spiritual world has
        given as potential gifts.