Vaccination - Needled by Ahriman

  • Jan
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 10, 2004
      Ahriman does not care for risks, preferring the 'belt and braces' of
      overkill techniques and technology.
      The slightest potential or potency, anything at all which eludes
      definition, categorizing, de-constructing, immobilizing, freezing, is a
      serious escape route in the thick materialized etheric crust he is
      attempting to form around the human being and the earth itself.
      We know, of course, that crust and husk can be seedcase or nutshell and
      break open in sudden flourish of new and fruitful growth, which is why
      Ahriman dare take no chances. Mustard seed consciousness is not amenable to
      terminator-genetic manipulation. Even stony ground may prove unpredictably
      fertile as the Christ penetrates the Earth. The Etheric Christ can be
      simultaneously present to all who seek Him, and so the Sub-Etheric Ahriman
      tries to be everywhere at once as mirror imaged, electro-magnetic, even
      physical simulacrum that is not Brother but Big-Brother to humankind.
      The essentially human warmth he craves can only elude as he dehumanizes
      even as he seeks its source, dies beneath his vivisection.
      Just as he has the 'whole' human being genomed, classified, reduced, filed
      and finally labelled; just when he has us completely bought and sold,
      devalued, priced and mort-gaged, again and again it happens that a smile
      flashes between strangers, a new love-spark leaps into transforming Fire of
      New Day, and the solidifying shadow in his grasping hand becomes intangible
      sunbeam, Straight-jacket becomes chrysalis. The Butterfly pollen-dust
      flight-miracle occurs before his eyes. Just when his calculation nears
      completion, when the reckoning is done, someone sacrifices themselves for
      another, is selflessly kind to one who has wronged them and, in an instant,
      frozen wasteland blossoms.......
      The treasure laid by the Gods within the human soul is so great, so
      powerful, that it really can overcome all, given the slightest opportunity.
      So super-abundant is the generosity and love of Christ that the tiniest
      gleam of Son-Light within the soul can suddenly flash into searchlight
      radiance that not only exposes Ahriman and his Morth-brood crouching in our
      own astral-shadow land, but illumines the way ahead for many others to
      travel by.
      So he must cover every possible contingency, leave no single moment of
      human life free, must seek new means of binding, freezing and aborting.
      Birth and Death. Holy portals. For the hastening Spiritual Wayfarer, as
      for Everyman on the mundane road of initiation by daily life, every moment
      is a possible birth or death, death for birth - birth from death; dangerous,
      opportune, fraught with power, points of emergency, of emerging from one
      state of consciousness into another. Ahriman has to have these two crucial
      gateways guarded and bolted on his dark side of the threshold.
      Quote from 'The Human Life' by George and Gisela O'Neil

      "Every child of man is a Wunderkind - though like the seeds in the
      forests few have the chance to germinate. Those who have done so in the
      past - their destinies being such - came forth in song, in colour, and in
      word, in mighty energies which were the impulsive spirit of the jolting
      onward march of human history. Ancient scriptures, the wisdom of the tribal
      gods, were metered and sung. Remember Krishna's song of courage or
      Alexander's eventful youth. Youthful idealism has ever had a divine
      militancy about it, a flaming necessity, not to be deemed earth-born.
      It breaks forth upon its time, unquenchably.
      So it has been - in the childhood of humanity, in early times especially,
      when youth forces extended well into what today we call age. When young men
      of 55-odd were still intoning their memories of life among the angels prior
      to setting foot upon the earth.
      Today it is different. As those divine teachers of earth school, the
      hierarchies, curtail the span of youth more and more, emerging ego-man must
      kindle his own will fires. No longer can he rely upon his body being
      'enthused' or god-filled, by music, and dance, by ceremony and procession.
      The 'I' must now become its own enthusiast, its own idealist who transmutes
      moral intuitions, carrying them into deeds." end quote

      And it is at this wonderful magical idealism borne to earth by hosts of
      Michael inspired young, that Ahriman strikes hardest.
      Even before birth they are scanned, ultra sounded, blood tested, gene
      mapped, and if found wanting may easily be eliminated.
      We know that every nativity is attended by the Twelve Good Cosmic Fairies,
      bearing gifts. The Thirteenth, dressed as a nurse, stands by the cradle
      also, needle in hand.
      We have spoken before of the colossal assaults upon our children, no
      longer merely the Massacre but torturing to death of the Innocents. A
      child told me recently how the computerized white-board in the classroom
      made her head ache. A teacher spoke yesterday of how she loved to see the
      primary children working happily on their laptops. Their backs hunch before
      the screens - Ahriman has his foot on the neck, steals the uniquely human
      upright spine that can receive spiritual impulses from the stars, forces it
      downward into horizontal animal posture, ready to be corralled, herded with
      his electric human-cattle prod. (Doctors speak of 'herd immunity' in their
      public vaccination programs.)
      A friend told me recently of a nine year old boy who had become suddenly
      mentally disturbed and disruptive after explicit sex education at school.
      Ahriman, arch-procuring pedophile steals childhood and delivers it to the
      Asuras.
      We've discussed Ritalin and Prozac child abuse before and the intensified
      electro magnetic field created by mercury-amalgam filled teeth in
      combination with saliva. Most children now carry high tech mobile phones,
      with power to micro wave their brains.
      An interesting development in computer games is the use of web-cam
      technology which transfers an image of the child in real time to the screen
      where it can watch itself moving in combat with computor game-adversaries.
      If this is played using the increasingly common digital projectors, which
      project the computer screen onto any wall or surface, the photo-child can be
      life size. It can see itself, projected into this bizarre Maya, its double
      dances before it, not as in film or video of past event which is pictured
      inwardly and distanced by memory, but here and now and under attack and
      easily identified by the child itself, as itself in Ahrimanland. How much
      of itself does it leave there?
      Before these outer assaults even begin, the child is usually subjected to
      combination vaccines in babyhood, (Unless, like me you refuse it for your
      children and take the flack) MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) for example,
      which has been the cause of Autism and ADD or hyperactivity in increasing
      numbers of children in recent years. Babies sometimes die from the extreme
      shock of invasion by multi-super-vaccines, and parents have even been
      falsely accused of their murder. SDS, Sudden Death Syndrome can look like
      death by shaking, as the child shakes and trembles so violently in epileptic
      fashion as the astral body struggles to throw out invaders that the infant
      can appear to have been shaken to death. This is, essentially, harrowing
      murder by Ahrimanic elemental beings.
      The components of the vaccines are lethal combinations of genetic material
      from other species; mashed chicks, pigs, calf embryos, plus manipulated
      viral materials and poisonous metals, including aluminum and mercury.
      Cross-species genetic engineering and subtle forms of eugenics are doubtless
      going on. Children born with important tasks and destinies are being held in
      a form of occult-medico imprisonment where they are unable to take up and
      inhabit a body which has become a filthy den of thieves.
      Those children who do manage to live in compromised bodies are denied the
      possibilities of soul-healing through illness, denied the blessing of
      childhood ailments. The Unholy Grail of Science is the single dose, super
      vaccine which works throughout the whole life time, immunizing against all
      ailments.
      Quote from 'Phy.is.cian' by Richard Leviton

      "Illness can be a doorway into the presence of Sophia, the great Soul and
      Wisdom of the World, the mother of the elements, whose body is made of stars
      and planets and is the repository of all cosmic intelligence - what
      everything is, what's going on, and why. The purification of the Virgin
      Sophia is a rigorous cleansing of the once chaste, epistemologically clean
      astral body; it redeems the tragi-comedy of the 'Fall' from Eden into
      incarnation.
      The product of this catharsis is a soulful incarnation of the elements of
      matter and the entry of Sophia into the world of substance. Imagine: Sophia
      present in every cell, molecule, atom, quark - Creation is so precious that
      the Soul of the World should incarnate into its minutest areas.
      Even better, this Sophanic purification is the preliminary step in the
      redemption of all substance. The purified Sophia becomes able to cognize
      and identify with the Christ-Logos, which, in the Gnostic philosophy of
      Sophia, was her heavenly consort; their celestial union was called a syzygy,
      and it was meant to be be consummated within human consciousness: this is
      the redemption of substance and the validation of incarnation. But much has
      to go right before it can happen. The purgation of illness must be
      preserved as a human right.
      Now into this rational, and shall we say 'divinely mandated' scheme, the
      Ahrimanic elements insert a wedge that severely interferes with the Christed
      initiation of Sophia, the astral soul in humans. The Ahrimanic elementals
      have no rightful place in the exchange between astral and microbial in the
      context of the human organism. Metaphorically it is like postatomic
      explosion nuclear radiation in the landscape; its half-life runs into the
      hundreds of thousands of years..........The disease-initiation process has
      been commandeered from human beings and our collegial pleomorphic microbes
      by the Ahrimanic elementals and perverted into mechanized soul-killing.
      It comes down to this: shall the Christ-Logos permeate substance or the
      Ahrimanic elementals?" end quote.

      Let me just say that the above is the best book by far that I have ever
      found on the occult reality of modern medicine. It puts into words what I
      knew instinctively in my childhood battles with doctors and medicines,
      experienced as attacks.

      Documents have recently come to light which record the fact that children
      in hospitals, care homes and orphanages were regularly used for medical
      experimentation, including vaccines, up to the 1960's. Illegitimate babies
      placed in the care of Nuns were a favourite choice as there was little or no
      parental come-back when things went wrong. Although it was a woman coming
      from one of these homes who blew the whistle when she found her medical
      papers, years after her adoption by an American couple.
      Often a false diagnosis of some other disease was used to cover up and
      disguise the vaccine damage, as in my own case.

      Quote from 'The Poisoned Needle' an expose of vaccination by Eleanor McBean

      http://www.whale.to/a/mcbean.html#ALL%20VACCINES%20CAN%20CAUSE%20POLIO

      "According to a report in the Hobart (Tasmania) "Mercury," (April 111950),
      "Combined injections for diphtheria and whooping cough may cause severe
      cases of infantile paralysis." It stated that a St. Pancras, London medical
      officer found 40 cases and that a British Health Ministry doctor reported 65
      cases where paralysis occurred two weeks after vaccine injections, and in 49
      of these, the paralysis was confined to the limb in which the injection had
      been given. Two of the cases followed the injection of penicillin. Dr. J. K.
      Marlin, from the Guy Hospital reported 80 cases where children developed
      infantile paralysis soon after having been vaccinated. "Mercury" stated that
      "the doctors realizing the danger of their findings to the government¹s
      diphtheria immunization campaign, withheld publications until some of the
      cases could be followed up over a period of many months. Some of the
      children recovered after a year or more. Others are still paralyzed." end
      quote.

      I was one of those children in St Pancras injected with that vaccine in
      1950, being diagnosed with 'polio' a week or so later, and although I have
      no quarrel with being crippled in this life and no interest in finding out
      more about my own case, (as I can see various karmic adjustments and
      opportunities in it,) I do not like to live in any lie, ever the hallmark of
      Ahriman. In fact, I see physical paralysis as a victory, an externalizing of
      what might otherwise have been paralysis of the will. Things have moved on
      from those earlier vaccines, however, and are far deadlier now, and more
      than polio-pretence is at stake.
      A symptom of autism can be the inability of a child to distinguish itself
      from surrounding objects, unable to define what is self and not self, the
      'I' is unable to incarnate effectively into its sheaths and make its own
      boundaries. Cases, symptoms and causes vary, but it is certain that
      increasing numbers of individuals are held back, almost in pre birth state
      and spellbound by this condition.
      Last week I spent a day with my very well parented, protected and normally
      incarnated nine year old 'fairy God-daughter. She skipped lightly alongside
      my scooter through parkland, stopping to pick up leaves and berries, feeding
      conkers to squirrels, admiring dogs, conversing in a rich dialogue that wove
      a new and shining thread into our time stream of destiny shared through many
      lives. Listening to her, watching her grace of movement, following her
      nimble thought, I was recipient of a treasure soul-cargo of real, priceless
      childhood, distilled from Mystery knowledge and past initiation such as we
      cannot now afford to be lost to Ahriman. This child, at least, will stand,
      Eurythmy poised for life.

      Here is more soul cargo. Quote from Algernon Blackwood 'The Human Chord'
      "As a boy he constructed so vividly in imagination that he came to believe
      in the living reality of all his creations: for everybody and everything he
      found names - real names. Inside him somewhere stretched immense
      playgrounds, compared to which the hayfields and lawns of his father's
      estate seemed trivial; planes without horizon, seas deep enough to float the
      planets like corks, and 'such tremendous forests' with 'trees like tall
      pointed hill-tops'. He had only to close his eyes, drop his thoughts
      inwards, sink after them himself, call aloud and - see.
      His imagination conceived and bore - worlds; but nothing in these worlds
      became alive until he discovered its true and living name. The name was the
      breath of life; and sooner or later he inevitably found it." end quote

      Such is the bounty of childhood that steps through the portal of Birth.

      One more time, folks - Rudolf Steiner "The soul will be abolished by means
      of a medicament in the form of a vaccine which will be injected into the
      human organism in earliest infancy, if possible immediately after birth, to
      ensure that this human body never has the idea that a soul and a spirit
      exist. Materialistic doctors will be entrusted with the task of driving
      souls out of human beings". (Steiner 1917)

      If the spirit is unable to take hold and the soul driven out, who or what is
      intended to inhabit these bodies?
      The other Portal, that of Death, and its spiritual harvest is also
      targeted. Lets see what Ahriman has planned for our old age......

      One of the greatest tragedies of our times is the spiritual poverty of many
      people's old age. Death itself is surgically postponed, prolonged long past
      the time when the individual needs to pass on. Living corpses are kept in
      limbo, tubed, chemically hydrated, medically mummified. There is to be no
      way out of Ahriman's Rest Home cul-de-sac.
      The horrors of most of these geriatric wards and homes are too well known
      to need elaboration.
      Many elderly people are forced into them because they have become not
      only physically ill but also seriously confused, have 'senile dementia' and
      increasingly, Alzheimer's disease.
      It can become virtually impossible to care for such people at home, where,
      instead of the

      'old, old, woman and the boy who was half past three,
      and the way they played together was beautiful to see'
      (Henry Cuyler Bunner)

      instead of a rich treasury of experience and wisdom, of value to the family
      and the whole community, the old man/woman becomes another baby, returning
      to infancy not as harvester, alchemist, transforming the wonder and magic of
      childhood and of life's trials and joys to a rich treasure for the benefit
      of all, but a travesty of physical babyhood only, without its heavenly aura.
      There are, of course many and varied reasons for this. Some people have
      no treasure to transform, having been vaccinated, educated, materialized
      into spiritual emptiness in early life, whereupon their forces are exhausted
      by the thirties and nothing remains for old age. Others grow weary of life
      that is too hard.
      But the Thirteenth Fairy with the Needle, ready with the 'flu jab' is
      responsible for the plight of many.
      Many if not most elderly people these days are living on a cocktail of
      medication. The deadly influenza vaccine is the icing on the Ahrimanic
      cake.
      Epidemics of disease follow mass vaccination. (See Eleanor McBean or Len
      Horrowitz)

      http://www.whale.to/vaccines/horowitz.html

      Man made or naturally occurring viruses can easily invade the
      vaccine-compromised immune system, which is an expression of the 'I' which
      is already prevented from incarnating effectively by false materialistic
      world conceptions. The vaccine itself may cause the disease. If an
      individual overcomes the disease, Ahriman is again defeated, but it becomes
      ever harder for the individual to muster the necessary forces, especially as
      disease is usually 'treated - as in given a treat' with more chemical
      medication, which is delicious, strengthening food for the inhabiting
      Ahrimanic elementals.
      A receptive astral climate of fear is engendered to incarnate the
      Ahrimanic elementals lurking in manipulated viruses and vaccines. Recently
      we heard much about Bird Flu in China. Leaving aside for the moment the
      fact that evil forms of factory farming and cruelty automatically engender
      disease, we will accept that some people died from the Bird Flu, which only
      occurred from close proximity or consumption of infected birds. Nature's
      revenge, perhaps.
      II heard a brief item on BBC radio news some months ago, by a so called
      'Medical Expert' stating that if the Bird Flu Virus ever crossed with the
      human influenza virus a deadly pandemic would ensue. He went on to say that
      this was near impossible, however, as the virus did not 'jump species'.
      This being the case, supplies of Bird Flu virus were being flown to Britain
      (at sub zero temperatures - Ahriman loves the cold) where they would be
      crossed with the human flu virus. (!) That way, if the impossible happened,
      a vaccine would be obtainable. Quite.

      Every year similar 'experts' state that a new pandemic of influenza
      (influenza arises from the word 'influence') is about to strike with deadly
      results. Flu jabs are advised for the very young, the vulnerable and the
      elderly. Who exactly is 'influencing' us?
      A few reports surfaced that elderly people's senile dementia and confusion
      increased after flu shots. I found that in fact an epidemic of vaccine
      induced Alzheimer's is more likely than a flu epidemic, although doubtless
      that can be arranged.

      http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3444783.stm

      Quote - ACCORDING TO HUGH FUDENBURG, MD - the world's leading
      immunogenetisit and 13th most quoted biologist of our time (nearly 850
      papers in peer review journals) - If an individual has had 5 consecutive
      flu shots between 1970 - 1980 (the years of the study) his/her chance of
      developing Alzheimer's Disease is 10 times greater than if they had 1, two
      or no shots. When asked why Dr. Fudenberg stated that it is due to the
      mercury and aluminum buildup that is in EVERY flu shot (and in almost all
      childhood shots). The gradual mercury and aluminum buildup in the brain
      causes cognitive dysfunction. ALZHEIMERS is now expected to QUADRUPLE.

      Dr. Fudenberg's comments are from his speech at the NVIC International
      Vaccine Conference, Arlington VA September, 1997.
      Alzheimers to quadruple statement is from the John's Hopkins Newsletter of
      November 1998. End quote

      On Friday I shall be meeting a friend to celebrate her 79th birthday. I
      shall scoot to the venue, our Holy Hill, on Starlight Express, while she
      will walk with her usual light, dancing steps, straight back, and head held
      high. This exceptionally beautiful lady is a fiery force, enthused by
      sunlike ego, blood warmed to human-and animal-brotherhood, quite fearless
      and strong.
      The golden buttercup fields of her childhood in Ireland have passed
      through the fires of her life's many hard trials and been transformed to
      purified spiritual currency, so that though materially very poor she is yet
      rich. Repeatedly offered the flu vaccine by letter from the doctor she
      doesn't visit, she replies, by post, that she prefers not to be poisoned.
      After 63 we reach the 'karma free' years, years more truly our own to use
      as we choose, to develop what is most important to us. Shall they be spent
      in Ahrimanic-elemental confusion?

      Quote from 'The Human Life' By George and Gisela O'Neil.
      (The normal span of life is 72 years) If man passes through this and into
      his mid-seventies, he may experience a resurgence of creative energy, a
      second wind, which carries him into his late 70s and 80s, renewed with inner
      life forces. Then a truer aspect of his own Self is revealed to those
      around him. The healing presence and the warm, gentle glow, or the fiery
      enthusiasm for new beginnings of those who have in this way reached their
      80s is then a source of great inspiration for all." end quote

      Such is the possible harvest of a long, hard life. Can we begin to
      imagine what kind of spiritual treasures some wonderful contributors to
      these anthro lists will bring forth in later years? The 'Pilgrim soul' in
      us does not need to grow 'old and grey and full of sleep'!
      Does Ahriman tolerate this kind of Elder warming and strengthening human
      life on earth? Can he afford it? 'To materialistic doctors is entrusted
      the task of driving the soul out of the body'
      Refuse to be 'influenced.'
      Jan
    • golden3000997@cs.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 10, 2004
        Hello Jan-My-Star-Bird!

        Have I told you lately that I love you? Please do send us these golden letters whenever the spirit that is in you and that is you moves you. Just knowing that you are there, in troubled, cold, foggy, gray London makes me wish I was there instead of in sunny Miami. The warmth emanating from your heart across "the pond" is hotter than the cold materialism that I live with all around me on a daily basis.

        Like the after images of the primary colors, so many times the outside is the opposite of the inside. It is that way with many individuals, beautiful on the outside, ugly inside or vice versa. But when an individual is beautiful inside and out, I think he or she must be counterbalancing an awful lot of ugliness that is not a part of them.

        I look forward to the day when we will meet, even if it is in the spiritual world. But who knows? London is not all that far away!

        Blessings and big wet sloppy slurpy kisses,
        Christine

        Jan <starbirdgarden@...> wrote:

> [...]

        >second wind, which carries him into his late 70s and 80s, renewed with inner
        >life forces.  Then a truer aspect of his own Self is revealed to those
        >around him.  The healing presence and the warm,  gentle glow, or the fiery
        >enthusiasm for new beginnings of those who have in this way reached their
        >80s is then a source of great inspiration for all." end quote
        >
        >  Such is the possible harvest of a long, hard life.  Can we begin to
        >imagine what kind of spiritual treasures some wonderful contributors to
        >these anthro lists will bring forth in later years?  The 'Pilgrim soul' in
        >us does not need to grow 'old and grey and full of sleep'!
        >Does Ahriman tolerate this kind of Elder warming and strengthening human
        >life on earth?  Can he afford it?  'To materialistic doctors is entrusted
        >the task of driving the soul out of the body'

      • Jan
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 11, 2004
          Hello Golden-Christine,
          I've missed your posts and poems lately. I tend not to post my
          'Starlight Rides' notes because they are local and just passing thoughts or
          comments on seasons and passers by and probably not of much interest to
          other people. I'm just enjoying the freedom of movement of Starlight
          Express - I can walk but with a limp and not far, so since I can't park the
          car anywhere in London these days, the scooter is just magic!
          Actually when my Fairy Godchild and I went rambling through the parklands
          you were present, as I told her about you and clever Baldur the Emailing
          Cat, and his family. Which delighted her greatly. I am half expecting an
          email from her dog, a miniature Schnauzer any time now....
          Today London is bright and skies are clear and golden with sunshine, and I
          have been out riding for hours, gathering it all in.
          Love, Jan

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 11, 2004
            starbirdgarden wrote:

            Rolling along over trails and pathways I remember from years ago up
            on the Heaths of Hampstead, Jan drives her three wheeling, free
            wheeling, little rolling trinity vehicle. She is living, traveling,
            three fold road show of nature mysticism and well researched
            science.

            Now since the poor, once shining site, Anthroposophy is visited
            rarely, has slowed down and rarely sputters something amazing, Jan's
            richly researched document and the warmth with which she always
            presents her material, allows for a nice quiet research contribution
            that bears all the rich hallmarks of the Michael School. But not
            having to be in the center of a lot of debate and gunfire. A place
            to work through some research insights, and as I have hoped for, so
            many times, was that people would actually go and explain, clearly,
            and accurately some detail and its implications from the many
            subjects approached through Spiritual Science.

            Parents of Waldorf students and children preparing to get on the
            conveyor belt of vaccinations, should be warned, guarded and
            sometimes strictly fought for on specific grounds, so many details
            of harrowing substance abuse aimed and targetted and for what? It
            is without a doubt that the for what, the omitted follow up on
            mercury or aluminum or endless brainwashing of flu vaccines, is a
            question of trust, of faith, of automatic pilot that somehow you
            have imagined that governments are looking out for your best
            interests. Trust and Faith, going back to the massive religious
            failings of history and the church, are ingrained into habit, as
            faith in the Church pivoted to Faith in materialistic science. That
            you can look at good people, doctors, and they don't even know
            enough about the human body to understand that they are devastating
            astral and brain cohesive functions.

            Body and bodies, physical, etheric, astral and I AM blood issues are
            set today with goals directed towards designer disease and
            biowarfare that makes THALOMID (thalidomide) babies and deformation
            seem like innocent mistakes. Today the nervous system, where the
            connections of I AM to the thinking and sense system maintain their
            health are surrounded by aspertaine in soft drinks, deadly mercury
            in injections, targetted bird flu leaps and Monkey level leaps from
            the animal to the human community, are lab funded and designed in
            military labs and amped up to target and control aspects of the
            population. Think tanks and labs have used insect/nervous system
            pathways to build gene designed nervous system disorders.

            Fears and actual nightmares are introduced and the already aware
            company and corporate Pharma group create the cures when they create
            the disease. Your left hand absolutely knows what your right hand is
            doing and ignorance is no longer a happy herman excuse to murder
            your children. But what does such ignorant medical insight, such
            profiteering imply? Well for the faint of heart it implies that
            these are mere accidents and mis diagnoses and flukes..But to the
            more conscious striving soul..who actually raise and have raised
            children... humanity is in grave danger. Our children are not in
            good hands and culture is undermining what the spiritual world has
            given as potential gifts.