Re: Fwd: Close Encounters with Star People

  • Herbert Schumacher
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 6, 2004
      That is not a nonsense. R.Steiner told about Starpeople
      ...higher envolved or higher dimensioned Starpeople
      coming from planets of Solar system...for incarnation
      especially beginning 1980.

      And R.Steiner told on several times about other Cosmic
      existences (E.T.) living there on other planets belonging
      to star systems far away.

      He..R.Steiner said that we cannot have contacts to them
      and their civilisations. But they are under the same
      Law and Hierarchy of the Spiritual world.

      Hello! Why then is ufo-research such a strange thing??
      R.Steiner had clear knowledge. The theory and foundation.

      schuh..dcgmt..(CSETI..disclosure project)

      In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Herbert Schumacher"
      <ahs137ac@w...> wrote:

      > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Herbert Schumacher"
      > <ahs137ac@w...> wrote:
      >
      > --- In UNITY12@yahoogroups.com, "Herbert Schumacher" <ahs137ac@w...>
      > wrote:
      >
      > --- In ALIENS-ARE-REAL@yahoogroups.com, "Giahn" <nutmeg2323@y...> wrote:
      >

      > http://www.soultravel.nu/2004/041012-DrBoylan/index.asp
      >
      > Giahn
      > --- End forwarded message ---
      > --- End forwarded message ---
      > --- End forwarded message ---
    • Herbert Schumacher
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 6, 2004

        <ahs137ac@w...> wrote:

        > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Herbert Schumacher"
        > <ahs137ac@w...> wrote:
        >
        > --- In UNITY12@yahoogroups.com, "Herbert Schumacher" <ahs137ac@w...>
        > wrote:
        >
        > --- In ALIENS-ARE-REAL@yahoogroups.com, "Giahn" <nutmeg2323@y...> wrote:
        >

        > http://www.soultravel.nu/2004/041012-DrBoylan/index.asp
        >
        > Giahn
        > --- End forwarded message ---
        > --- End forwarded message ---
        > --- End forwarded message ---
      • Herbert Schumacher
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 6, 2004

          <ahs137ac@w...> wrote:

          > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Herbert Schumacher"
          > <ahs137ac@w...> wrote:
          >
          > --- In UNITY12@yahoogroups.com, "Herbert Schumacher" <ahs137ac@w...>
          > wrote:
          >
          > --- In ALIENS-ARE-REAL@yahoogroups.com, "Giahn" <nutmeg2323@y...> wrote:
          >

          > http://www.soultravel.nu/2004/041012-DrBoylan/index.asp
          >
          > Giahn
          > --- End forwarded message ---
          > --- End forwarded message ---
          > --- End forwarded message ---
        • Herbert Schumacher
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 6, 2004

            <ahs137ac@w...> wrote:

            > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Herbert Schumacher"
            > <ahs137ac@w...> wrote:
            >
            > --- In UNITY12@yahoogroups.com, "Herbert Schumacher" <ahs137ac@w...>
            > wrote:
            >
            > --- In ALIENS-ARE-REAL@yahoogroups.com, "Giahn" <nutmeg2323@y...> wrote:
            >

            > http://www.soultravel.nu/2004/041012-DrBoylan/index.asp
            >
            > Giahn
            > --- End forwarded message ---
            > --- End forwarded message ---
            > --- End forwarded message ---
          • Sheldon Warman
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 9, 2004
              <ahs137ac@w...> wrote:

              > That is not a nonsense. R.Steiner told about Starpeople
              > ...higher envolved or higher dimensioned Starpeople
              > coming from planets of Solar system...for incarnation
              > especially beginning 1980.

              OK there are high dimensioned. Do you have the foggiest idea what a
              dimension is, or are you confusing this with dimentions, as in
              demented. I propose the latter because Herbert Schumacher has not
              shown the slightest notion of what a dimension is.

              Yes it is Nonsense.

              Sheldon