Re: Tone Zodiac

  • Marcus Tristan Heathcock
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 22, 2004
      Dear Holderlin66,

      Thank you for your reply. I would be most interested to see your
      charts of vowels and consonants with Zodiac forms - would you be able
      to upload something in the files section? I played piano for the West
      Midlands Eurythmy school for several years and I often draw eurythmy
      forms for my compositions, even if they aren't directly composed for
      eurythmy performance. So any visual ideas are very helpful.

      My name is an old one from the West Midlands area of the UK and that
      is where I am from. I was born not far from Birmingham, but I have
      spent the last 8 years working in St Petersburg, Russia. I hope that
      explains the name and why I seem to be out of place! But I loved your
      image of 'riding with Paul Revere in the American Revolution' - much
      more colourful than the reality!

      All the very best,

      Marcus