R: [anthroposophy] Planets

  • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2004

      Another basic issue on starry universe is that the stars themselves are to
      be seen like "visible signs" of the Spiritual Beings' activity.
      Stars' physìcal appearence is pure "maya" and our attempt to have a picture
      of the Universe via our measurements and calculations is basically a
      pointless work.
      In other words a true Cosmic Cognition is rooted over the change of
      Consciousness' Level and the transformation of the cCapacity of perception
      of the seeker.
      Moreover our mainstream scientific work, based on the enormous expansion of
      a Earthly standpoint to the Cosmos is at the kernel of the creation of a
      completely false pictures of the Universe: mayaX maya.