RE: [anthroposophy] Planets

  • Maurice McCarthy
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2004
      The work where your answers are to be found on this is "Occult Science" or,
      as it has been republished "Esoteric Science".

      The 'planets' are incarnations of our cosmos. The first 100 pages of the
      book are pure philosophy and then the exposition of the history begins. The
      'moon' period is very difficult indeed to follow. The incarnations relate
      the evolution of consciousness in human beings and how we have left behind
      brothers and sisters as earthly matter, plant and animal life.

      Best Wishes
      Maurice