RE: [anthroposophy] Fwd:  Re: The elect of god

  • golden3000997@cs.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 2004
      Hello Herbert!

      I'm not saying that they're not! But if you want to discuss it in a group specifically oriented to Anthroposophy, how about trying to tie these issues in with specific passages or quotes, so everyone can look at the relationship with Rudolf Steiner's ideas?

      Otherwise, there are some other very nice groups that are more general in their orientation. I belong to several.

      Christine