R: [anthroposophy] Re: About the "Second Advent"

  • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2004
      From: Herbert Schumacher <ahs137ac@...>
      ├╣Advent"

      > New Cosmic and Spiritual energies are able to
      > reach the planet. This is the time for transmutation
      > of all life forms.
      >
      > The density must be transformed to
      > the finer energies and this can be the starting of the
      > >>SECOND ADVENT.

      About the "Second Advent".

      Between 1909 and 1911, lecturing in several different European towns, Rudolf
      Steiner stated about the "Second Advent" namely the "Reappearance of Etheric
      Christ" as an Event due also to a forthcoming chance for Mankind .
      A chance to gain naturally a new level of super-sensible consciousness
      transcending the physical-sensible one. He told also that the Event would
      have to develop since the mid-thirties of XX Cent onwards ,3000 years long.
      In the meantime ,as a matter of fact the strongest opposition against the
      Event would be carried on by the Hindrance's Powers , being their aim the
      need of obscuring the Event or, at least, letting it happen as a most
      possible unseen fact by Mankind.
      The present thoughts of mine are just about this struggle about this
      "Second Advent" in XX Century and in our age.

      THREE BACKWARD STREAMS AT WORK-
      (The following lines are linked to some insights posted by our listmate
      Bradford Riley a while ago.)
      The Age of Michael , that began in 1879, is strongly marked by continuous
      attempts of the Hindrancers to deviate its power of evolution and healthy
      development of Mankind.
      Among these attempts we can mention a "triad" of backward cultural and
      spiritual streams that , despite the several differences among them, have in
      common some basic issues namely a strong fundamentalism and a quite
      obsessive "monotheism" seen as a worship of a "Father God" that, in itself,
      is much more like a Freudian Super-Ego than an actual Spiritual Being.
      The first of these streams , (it is also the oldest) can be called
      "Jahvetic legalism" and is at home in several sub-streams of Jewish
      religious mainstream that , in today's events, has linked itself with the
      strongly nationalistic features of Zionism.
      It has to be said that, inside Jewry itself, there is a spiritual antidote
      to such a cultural and social illness , namely the esoteric tradition of
      Kabbalah ,as embodied in east-european Hassidism, that was for the most
      part destroyed during the "Shoah".
      As a matter of fact there are several Rabbis that due such an
      Hassidic-Kabbalistic standpoint refuse Zionism and its strong militarist
      issues.

      The second stream is the "extreme monotheism " of Islamic mainstream both
      Sunnite and Sciite. It is well known how has been harmful the Western's
      influence over the Islamic tradition due to the fact that the Western people
      not only were unable to perform their spiritual task-namely to embody the
      Consciousness Soul Impulse- but mistreated Middle east's peoples in order
      to keep their giant thirst of money profit satisfied.
      Euro American people since XIX Cent onwards , slave of their materialist,
      reductionist and anti-spiritual way of thinking did fill their "emptiness of
      Spirit" with merciless avidity. (We can also see this way the "Zionist
      issue" that sprung from infamous "Balfour's declaration"in the second decade
      of XX Century).
      So today's Islam is on a tightrope between fundamentalism (tribal rage
      included) and pseudo-modernisation.
      Nonetheless also in Islam there should be a kind of "antidote" namely the
      "Sufi" tradition, sprung from ancient Gnostic and Neo-Platonic wisdom
      ,somehow able to mitigate that Islam in which "Allah is everything and man
      nothing" and where is considered madness the idea that God could one day
      choose to live in a man's body.
      But sufism is out of mainstream issues and, most of all, gets very little
      chances in geo-political matters of today.

      The third stream can be called "PseudoChristian Fundamentalism" and is the
      standpoint of lots of different protestant Churches based in the USA that
      are so close to Dubya's heart.
      This stream worships a "Jesus" appearing much more like a furious Old
      Testament's Jahve than the God of Love and Wisdom of the Gospels: a warrior
      Messiah whose "Second Coming" will be a kind of movie where "He and His
      Armies " appear to be just ready to torn in pieces the "infidels" in
      Armaggedon's battlefield.
      This basic falsehood, enlivened today by tens of books used to sell millions
      , has the same issue of obsessive "monotheism" of Zionist Legalism and
      Islamism, forgetting that Christianity is rooted on a Trinitarian Reality
      (Godfather, The Son-Logos, and the Holy Spirit-Sophia, Each One
      reverberating Itself in the Three Angelic Hierarchies 'Groups )
      What is the counterbalance of such a perverted falsehood about the most
      sacred Reality in the world?
      It should perhaps have to be Catholicism but the Rome's Church avoided to
      take a distance from Jesuitism's octopus fulfilling its esoteric task at
      the end of the Millennium namely to insert the doctrine of Karma and
      Reincarnation inside its Tradition .
      This happened despite the fact of the esoteric experiences made by
      K.Woijtyla during his youth in Poland. Here we can also grasp the occult
      meaning of the strange "conversion" of Valentin Tomberg from Michael's
      School to Jesuitism.
      So the whole of the burden of counterbalance the foolishness of "Jesus" as a
      Zionistic Messiah (see below) is on Michael's School shoulders who has among
      its tasks also the following: the building of a bridge towards the "Goodwill
      Men " community that refuses to worship Mammon, the false Jesus and the
      "Father" able only to prescribe, forbid and punish.

      "SECOND ADVENT" The true and the false one.

      There is a basic question about this matter and precisely about how the
      "Etheric Reappearance" of the Christ took place after 1930s.
      Well, both via mainstream literature statements and private and
      non-published communications it is possible to say the following.
      The "Reappearance" is actually taking place just in the way Steiner
      predicted at the beginning of the XX Century but, in the same, time it did
      not become "common experience" of many like it could have been possible.
      The Hindrancers' steps to avoid the spreading of the Event have been marked
      by several steps in the past, for instance Hitler's take of power or the
      giant false Etheric Fire of Alamos in 1945 about which Bradford gave us
      precious insights.
      Today's events show a "new alliance" between "Christian" fundies and
      Zionists in order to build an image of "The Second Christ " totally
      different from the kind- hearted, brotherly and, in the meantime, gently
      powerful Presence that is the gesture of the actual Etheric Christ.
      In this picture the third backward stream- the Islamic- has been given the
      character of the "enemy" to be destroyed by all the possible means but, if
      we bear in mind the events of WWII, we see that an usual mean of struggle of
      the Hindrancers against the Lofty Beings has always been the historical
      contrast between different streams that, at the core, are all equally under
      Black powers' command.
      Needless to say that the hope of a victory of Kerry over Dubya in the next
      US President's Elections is not of much hope due to the fact that both
      Kerry and Dubya are "Skull & Bones" men , namely "Lodges' addicts".

      COUNTERBALANCES.
      The monotheistic, legalistic, fundamentalist obsession got radical
      counterbalances for Spiritual Science's student. The path of cognition and
      meditation depicted by Steiner and his esoteric followers (Stein, Zeylmans,
      Unger ,Scaligero, Barfield, Kuhlewind , Ben Aharon, Meyer,Joseph and many
      others ) give us the means to find in ourselves the atavistic gesture of
      fundamentalism and legalism and come to terms to them.
      While in the social earthly realm there are at work those who are trying to
      build the above said bridge to the "Goodwill Men" land, the "Third Sector"
      or "Civil Society" universe.
      Such bridge can counterbalance the governance-financial superpowers that,
      rooted in esoteric ceremonialism of the Lodges, strive for Earth's
      annihilation in order to throw the evolution into the "Eight Sphere".
      That's why I forwarded Jarna's lectures held by Ben Aharon. These words are
      a good example of what actually means this attempt to build such a
      counterbalance.

      Andrea