Re: [anthroposophy] Politics: a thinking man's sport

  • Derek Hagen
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 16, 2004
      Dear, dear Br. Ron,

      After experiencing so much hate-filled pap from friends, family,
      acquaintances, my country, the effete Europeans, and the Left with whom
      I used to strongly identify, you are beginning to appear to me to be a
      really refreshing breath of fresh air. Keep on telling it like it is.

      Derek

      On 15-Sep-04, at 8:53 AM, Br. Ron wrote:

      >     >Hi people,
      >     >Does not tell something to you that BOTH Dubya and Kerry
      >     >were -and are- part of Skull & Bones ?
      >
      >     >Andrea
      >

      > Do tell us what you know about Yale and
      > the 'Skull and Bones.'
      >
      > Both Kerry and Dubya are 'evil.' Is this your point, Andrea?
      >
      > Or is it just America in general that is Sorathic?
      >
      > Or perhaps it's the entirety of civilization and traditional
      > culture that you find oppressive to your appreciation of
      > the unbounded.
      >
      > To dress the love of anarchy in the robes of Anthroposophy
      > is not unlike putting lipstick on a pig. It's but a vain attempt
      > to make hatred appear beautiful.
      >
      > Sadly, in the fiery crucible of Life, it's always 'the hater' who
      > burns first......not the hated.
      >
      > Br. Ron

      Derek Hagen
      Mac Systems Manager