Re: [anthroposophy] Politics: a thinking man's sport

  • Br. Ron
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 15, 2004

          >Hi people,
          >Does not tell something to you that BOTH Dubya and Kerry
          >were -and are- part of Skull & Bones ?

          >Andrea

      Do tell us what you know about Yale and
      the 'Skull and Bones.'

      Both Kerry and Dubya are 'evil.'
      Is this your point, Andrea?

      Or is it just America in general that is Sorathic?

      Or perhaps it's the entirety of civilization and traditional
      culture that you find oppressive to your appreciation of
      the unbounded.

      To dress the love of anarchy in the robes of Anthroposophy
      is not unlike putting lipstick on a pig. It's but a vain attempt
      to make hatred appear beautiful.

      Sadly, in the fiery crucible of Life, it's always 'the hater' who
      burns first......not the hated.

      Br. Ron

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 16, 2004
        Dear, dear Br. Ron,

        After experiencing so much hate-filled pap from friends, family,
        acquaintances, my country, the effete Europeans, and the Left with whom
        I used to strongly identify, you are beginning to appear to me to be a
        really refreshing breath of fresh air. Keep on telling it like it is.

        Derek

        On 15-Sep-04, at 8:53 AM, Br. Ron wrote:

        >     >Hi people,
        >     >Does not tell something to you that BOTH Dubya and Kerry
        >     >were -and are- part of Skull & Bones ?
        >
        >     >Andrea
        >

        > Do tell us what you know about Yale and
        > the 'Skull and Bones.'
        >
        > Both Kerry and Dubya are 'evil.' Is this your point, Andrea?
        >
        > Or is it just America in general that is Sorathic?
        >
        > Or perhaps it's the entirety of civilization and traditional
        > culture that you find oppressive to your appreciation of
        > the unbounded.
        >
        > To dress the love of anarchy in the robes of Anthroposophy
        > is not unlike putting lipstick on a pig. It's but a vain attempt
        > to make hatred appear beautiful.
        >
        > Sadly, in the fiery crucible of Life, it's always 'the hater' who
        > burns first......not the hated.
        >
        > Br. Ron

        Derek Hagen
        Mac Systems Manager