Re: Mindless Liberal Lemming Behavior & Anthroposophy

  • starmann77@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2000
      Re: "News From The Leading Edge Of Planetary Transformation"
      The Michael Lightweaver network
      >>Moms March For Gun Control in US
      >>
      >>USA - 750,000 activists at the Million Mom March rallied in Washington DC
      on Mothers Day (May 14th) to protest gun violence and call for stricter US
      gun-control laws. Satellite marches in 73 cities across the US added their
      support.

      *******Once again the assumption is made in this forwarded political diatribe
      that everyone who is 'spiritual' must agree with liberal pro-gun control,
      pro-abortion, etc., sentiments---no dissent, no individual stands---what
      Thomas Sowell called the "Vision of the Anointed". Humility is supposed to be
      cultivated on the Path, you know; it's not evident when political positions
      are declared Absolutely Right.

      I myself had no idea that the Founding Fathers who wrote the Second
      Amendment were doing the will of Ahriman! You learn something new every day.
      Why, I can't possibly see any good in their work now that some guy who calls
      himself Michael Lightweaver says gun control is right.

      As for confiscating defensive weapons being an aid in 'planetary
      transformattion'---The Germans did this sort of transformation in the Poland
      ghetto and everywhere else there were Jews in the 1930's, and it was done
      after the war in Latvia and Lithuania, I recall---disarming the population. I
      had no idea the Soviets did Michael's work! And it does create a puzzle that
      the only reason the Goetheanum exists today is the 'armed neutrality' of
      Switzerland, where so much of the population practices marksmanship that
      Hitler couldn't invade... but Michael Lightweight or whatever MUSt be right,
      surely...

      Starman
    • Jo Ann Schwartz
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2000
        --- DoctorStarman@... wrote:
        > rbtrad@... writes:
        > Your e-mail is great. :-) Renata
        >
        > Thanks. The Ahrimanic deceivers are always at work in mindless liberal
        > politics...

        Lest we forget, Luciferic deceivers are equally at work on the mindless,
        knee-jerk conservative side of the political spectrum, thus fulfilling
        Lucifer's desire to turn us into 'moral automatons'... unable to perceive
        any issue in terms other than Good/Evil; Yes/No; 0/1.

        Of course, this trick works best when you can claim that your opponents
        are the ones doing it, thus Dr. Starman's original commentary [emphasis --
        ALL CAPS -- added]:
        _________________________

        "Once again the assumption is made in this forwarded political diatribe
        that everyone who is 'spiritual' must agree with LIBERAL PRO-GUN CONTROL,
        PRO-ABORTION, etc., sentiments---no dissent, no individual stands---what
        Thomas Sowell called the "Vision of the Anointed"."

        Funny, I didn't see anything about abortion in the piece Elaine forwarded.
        Weren't the marchers . . . MOMS??

        More to the point, I didn't see anything in this brief news article to
        suggest that dissent and individual stands were --- or were not --- being
        quashed.

        But then, as we have seen before, Your Maya May Vary.

        JoAnn

        Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!
        http://photos.yahoo.com