Re: [anthroposophy] Politics: a thinking man's sport

  • Hogie McM
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 14 9:16 PM
      The two-party system may at times express forms of beauty,
      but it is doomed to failure.

      In a not too distant future, there will either be stringent almost total complete government/banking/power broker/
      corporate/economic control of the internet (where voting will be applied), thus both parties (if they still exist) will
      be basically the same (have no effective meaning), or there will thrive a freedom-loving participatory democracy where the
      two-party system is dissolved, the middleman elected representative no longer an entity, and all peoples will
      vote together by themselves, for themselves and decide on all issues themselves in totality.

      This will be one of the titantic struggles of the 21st century, who really will control the Internet
      (There will be new Internets to come, the WWWeb being only just one).

      Hogie
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 14 9:37 PM
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 15 5:53 AM

              >Hi people,
              >Does not tell something to you that BOTH Dubya and Kerry
              >were -and are- part of Skull & Bones ?

              >Andrea

          Do tell us what you know about Yale and
          the 'Skull and Bones.'

          Both Kerry and Dubya are 'evil.'
          Is this your point, Andrea?

          Or is it just America in general that is Sorathic?

          Or perhaps it's the entirety of civilization and traditional
          culture that you find oppressive to your appreciation of
          the unbounded.

          To dress the love of anarchy in the robes of Anthroposophy
          is not unlike putting lipstick on a pig. It's but a vain attempt
          to make hatred appear beautiful.

          Sadly, in the fiery crucible of Life, it's always 'the hater' who
          burns first......not the hated.

          Br. Ron

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 16 7:31 AM
            Dear, dear Br. Ron,

            After experiencing so much hate-filled pap from friends, family,
            acquaintances, my country, the effete Europeans, and the Left with whom
            I used to strongly identify, you are beginning to appear to me to be a
            really refreshing breath of fresh air. Keep on telling it like it is.

            Derek

            On 15-Sep-04, at 8:53 AM, Br. Ron wrote:

            >     >Hi people,
            >     >Does not tell something to you that BOTH Dubya and Kerry
            >     >were -and are- part of Skull & Bones ?
            >
            >     >Andrea
            >

            > Do tell us what you know about Yale and
            > the 'Skull and Bones.'
            >
            > Both Kerry and Dubya are 'evil.' Is this your point, Andrea?
            >
            > Or is it just America in general that is Sorathic?
            >
            > Or perhaps it's the entirety of civilization and traditional
            > culture that you find oppressive to your appreciation of
            > the unbounded.
            >
            > To dress the love of anarchy in the robes of Anthroposophy
            > is not unlike putting lipstick on a pig. It's but a vain attempt
            > to make hatred appear beautiful.
            >
            > Sadly, in the fiery crucible of Life, it's always 'the hater' who
            > burns first......not the hated.
            >
            > Br. Ron

            Derek Hagen
            Mac Systems Manager