Yahoo! Briefcase: premabrahma's file(s)

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2004
      Yahoo! Briefcase - Email
      Yahoo! Briefcase

      premabrahma is sharing a file with you!

      As I said, few pics I was to send
      Regarding the surroundings of my place.
      From last spring this 'twas a promise -
      To be fulfilled soon - but first a test
      By the way Yahoo Briefcase - a sample 'myself'.

      1. Project2

      Please access files only from people you trust.

      Get started today -- visit Yahoo! Briefcase !

      • Upload up to 30MB of files for free.
      • Access your files from any Web browser, anywhere, anytime.
      • Save Yahoo! Mail attachments directly to your Yahoo! Briefcase