SunbirdJohn(Air)Milk(White)andWisdom

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2004
      13:18 "Here is Wisdom"

      17:9 "And here is the mind which hath Wisdom"

      Revelation.

      http://www.celtoslavica.de/imago/sophia.html

      To whom the Gods always with hands and feet, with speech, ear, and eye
      bring tribute unmeasured in a well-measured place of sacrifice. Tell me
      of that Support--who may he be?

      Atharva Veda X, 7, 39

      In him exists no darkness, no evil. In him are all the lights, including
      the three that are in the Lord of Life. The one who knows the Reed of
      gold standing up in the water is truly the mysterious Lord of Life.

      Atharva Veda X, 7, 40-41

      That Sacred Word which was first born in the East the Seer has revealed
      from the shining horizon. He disclosed its varied aspects, high and low,
      the womb of both the Existent and the Nonexistent.

      Atharva Veda IV, 1,1

      May this ancestral Queen who dwells among beings stride forth toward
      primordial creation! I have conveyed to her this shining Sunbird. Let
      them offer warm milk to the one who is thirsty for worship.

      Atharva Veda IV, 1,2

      The wise who knows from birth this world's hidden thread discerns the
      coming to birth of all the Gods. From the bosom of the Sacred Word he
      brought forth the Word. On high, below, he abides in his own laws.

      Atharva Veda IV, 1,3

      Forward the Vedas to a friend! To subscribe they may write to
      gurudeva-vedas-subscribe@...
      Everyone is welcome.

      ~~~~~~~~~

      To un-subscribe write to