Poeticizing the world and Simply Do -> Better

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2004
      Yeah Jan, this is not so much as in writing
      But Effectively in the Beholding
      Of what lies from - Rays - Mind - Beings
      That which Radiate and Stream
      The what they ARE as a Whole
      Manifesting always-hitting the Supersensible
      Parts of what we are really as 'I's Positioned
      In Bodies Manifold-Rich Hierarchical
      Dynamic in all the Sensorials Finaled-Net
      In Mineral Concrete to Resurrect.

      And!

      How amazing is the fact 'That'.....
      In mass - people Double Smith quite natural
      Always get into ways Adversarial:
      ->The BAD side of life!

      For example...: the Rythmic-Mercurial...
      Tiz right on the Quickening of St-Paul
      And our very Christ in the Etheric - Fluid Substance!
      But instead what is it to be found societal?
      The Speed Cocaine-like of the Senseless
      Move ceaseless with the Decadent Rictus
      Laughtin' in the Face of Love; Anti-Christ Entertainment!

      Just like Pink Floyd said...:
      "SHORTER OF BREATH,
      And one day CLOSER TO DEATH!"

      ...Immoral pleasures of the Lucifer's Realm;
      Artificial intelligence, and escape into imitations
      Of what the Conditioning Dark Occult Initiates
      Of Ahriman want you to do to serve their aims of 'NO MAN'!
      The Anaconda over the Middle Land
      (And also 'Earth' as said Tolkien);
      This Center, which is Core and Heart;
      Assaulted by the MAD 'I's Mineralized
      In the Bestial Cage of their Material Desires;
      MECHANIZATION and MANIPULATION;
      No more place - Time - for COMMUNION
      Spontaneous Collegial-Association
      FREEDOM Meeting Point LIVING SOCIAL;
      SEVERANCE thus - DIVORCE from LOVE;
      Immunity against the SPIRITUAL
      As Good Powers of Reality Real
      Surrounding Environment - the Sophic
      Fabric of our Cosmos MALKUTHed;
      Finally - Etheric and Astral
      As Blue Flower Trampled;
      -> Sin against the Holy Spirit;
      (Better change this course of deeds...)
      Self-Removal from the Evolutionnary
      And ASPHYXIA to the Angel Sphere!

      But as Kipling and Jan said;
      ->We tire not in our Work Manichean...
      For we are Absolutely Right and
      Backed by the very Godhead!

      What is Death?...
      Nothing, we are Eternal!

      ----Message original -----
      De : Jan<starbirdgarden@...>
      Dan wrote-

      "I say -> let's go for an imitation of you guys
      The world must be Poeticized! :)"

      Dan

      It must indeed Dan, it must indeed!

      Steiner - 'The speech of the Angels is poetry' end quote

      And so if we would read their speech in the wrought works they have left us,
      and so solve what is actually the riddle of Man and go on to new creation we
      must become poetic in our thinking, seeing and knowing. Which does not
      mean that we have to write poetry all day, or ever, just enliven our
      relationship with the world by artistry which also frees the elementals and
      brings them human-kindness. Rhyme, rhythm, cadence and alliteration in
      speech are akin to the rhythmic system and so balancing and harmonizing as
      well as enlivening. The rhythmic system never tires. The heart beats, the
      lungs breathe without having to stop and rest.
      Tolkien was a master of Old English Alliterative poetry a style which he
      skillfully wove into his writings giving them great power and beauty. A
      parody of this technique is frequently found in the popular or gutter press,
      in fact in all the press nowadays, when it is used staccato fashion to ram a
      sound-bitten sentence into the public consciousness with extra force.
      Anchor men/women and TV presenters use, probably without knowing why, the
      same methodology - without getting too technical, the repetition of stressed
      syllables. But Ahriman knows why, although he cannot come near the real
      thing having recourse as usual to caricature which is nevertheless effective
      in a negative way, combining it with very basic rhyme. What it healing in a
      poetic form consciously achieved is dangerous when swallowed whole and
      unconsciously. It works in the sub-conscious which is the dwelling place of
      super-conscious elementals and other beings, with agendas of their own.
      This style in its pure or original form properly belonged to a different
      soul age and while the Master Tolkien brought it healthily and artistically
      into a form suitable for this time and this consciousness, it can be highly
      manipulative and retarding when used on mass consciousness by the media,
      behind which stand, once again, highly intelligent Ahrimanic supersensible
      beings.
      Let's refresh our souls with Tolkien, take heart and go forth to sing the
      New Song of science.
      Jan

      Lament for Eorl the Young

      Where now the horse and the rider? Where is the horn that was blowing?
      Where is the helm and the hauberk, and the bright hair flowing?
      Where is the hand on the harpstring, and the red fire glowing?
      Where is the spring and the harvest and the corn growing?
      They have passed like rain on the mountain, like a wind in the meadow;
      The days have gone down in the West behind the hills into shadow.
      Who shall gather the smoke of the dead wood burning,
      Or behold the flowing years from the Sea returning?

      -- J. R. R. Tolkien

      Yahoo! Groups Links