Re: Riddles and Spells

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 14, 2004
      starbirdgarden wrote:

      "To live within such thoughts is to literally cut the ground from
      beneath Ahriman, dispelling the illusions which the Asuras need to
      force human beings into sub humanity with bestial and demonic
      appetites and passions becoming no more than the norm. In this
      amazing lecture, Rudolf Steiner goes on to speak of abstractions
      which have become 'fixed realities' for human beings,

      Steiner - "And because man cannot free himself in his thoughts from
      these firmly fixed realities, he lets them mingle with each other,
      now in this way, now in that. At one time they mingle to form
      hydrogen, at another, oxygen; they are merely differently grouped.
      This is simply because people are incapable of any other belief than
      that what has once become firmly fixed in thought must also be as
      firmly fixed in reality. It is nothing else than feebleness of
      thought into which man lapses when he accepts the existence of
      fixed, ever enduring atoms..... In that realm of man's being where
      matter dies away into semblance and new matter arises, there lies
      the possibility of freedom and there lies the possibility of love.
      Freedom and love belong together." end quote.

      We can see why we must be firmly chained to the ball of the atom if
      the adversaries are to lead us into bondage! And we can choose
      otherwise."
      Jan

      Previously Bradford had asked:

      "Jan wrote profoundly on the biographical excursions into dangerous
      philosophic regions as explored by Isabel Fairfield. Does the
      butterfly gain its superior Devachan wing colorings by tasting and
      facing sharper Devachan mysteries? What are sharper Devachan
      mysteries in the world around us? Do you know?"

      Brad comments;

      Oh yes, you see, Jan writes about Devachan mysteries of the intimate
      relationships of matter. Jan knows exactly where Devachan mysteries
      lie. She would be the last to declare that her 'enriched' science
      tales are a real talent for unriddling spells. Matter has intimate
      musical relationships from a daisy, sunflower, dandylion to lion, to
      gold, to honey, to the sun and to the geometric structure of gold
      and gold qualiites. We prove our failed thinking in order to prove
      that our failed thinking can be proven. How's that? What you say,
      what proof do I have that failed thinking is failed? You see what
      riddles can do, no I don't suspect you do.

      Look you, here is the flow of nature and there is the impressive
      display of the hydrogen bomb. Now nature may not wish to be
      accelerated along the path of Light and Fire, void of the moral
      development of humanity, but we can prove to you that nature
      certainly gets sick with proofs of our proven failed ideas. That
      nature tells us that we have nothing but sick ideas that we love to
      prove and validate and once these validated and proven ideas are
      stuck into the educational process, we now have denials of other
      avenues where thinking is far more cohesive and closer to the nature
      of reality. Sound like a riddle to you?

      There is no higher concept yet offered, cept Steiner's, on the
      relation of how the atomic table is an interesting musical
      patterning of how matter coheres with the background substructure
      called "The Music of the Spheres". Now this is my point. I can offer
      you really a great model of how matter, gold, precious metals,
      sunflowers, dandylions, lions and gold, as well as honey, cohere
      with fine attractions of gold.. And that every aspect of the atomic
      table is really a kind of musical reality of tone. The elementals
      could do the same, but as far as materialism goes, a very bad set of
      the fairy kingdom has our education under a spell.

      However, as Jan has pointed out, then we encounter the stagnated
      swamp of how Steiner indicated that bad habits of thought create
      really, really bad philosophy, really, really bad, yet proven,
      science and this really, really bad thought system is pounded into
      the brains of our young people. What the hell is the matter with you
      Einsteinian idol worshipping morons? Haven't you ever weighed up the
      idea that you have been enchanted into failed thinking?

      If we look at the infection and the effects that radiation and DU or
      Depleted Urnaium has on man..we also come to an elemental mystery of
      how moral forces and betrayed fire spirits, ancient Agni fire gods,
      and spirits have been knocked out of sync with human development
      through our nuclear testing. You might say, how did you get that
      strange idea Bugford? Well my geiger counter is going to tell me
      that this part of the woods is not going to be safe to walk. Even if
      everything looks the same, the buildings are intact, flowers seem to
      grow, cars are in the streets, food is in cans, but something is
      wrong, the people are all dead.

      But try to hold in your depleted brain case, under the evil
      enchantment that allows thinking to go toward suicide, that Steiner,
      and most here on this list, will verify to your wicked enchantment
      that moral fire, elemental beings, salamanders and fire spirits of
      the great Agni, Asura and Sorathian variety, garden variety Saturn
      Courage and Immortality forces that are hiding as the central Core
      of the I AM and the conscious link to white or black magic are real
      FIRE.

      Now try, because, there is nowhere, at any time that you have heard
      reasoning along these lines...Moral human fire development in
      tangent with Nature is built on GRADUAL or GRAIL like development.
      This means Fire, warmth, compassion and moral forces that we can
      distribute back into the elemental community, become new nature
      forces... And can either be slowly grown from the human communities
      bank of moral fire; Or; poisoned by the sheer stupidity of immoral,
      willy-nilly scientific, rationalized, evil thinking. If you are a
      materialist, you should really, really go to your psychiatrist and
      ask him to recommend medication for Bradford because he thinks, you
      guys, if you are listening, are insane.

      So somewhere in the layers of wonderful intimacy that nature and
      humanity share, an invisible, mind you an invisible, eating away,
      over active, highly out of sync fire is going to kill you if you
      walk around the hundreds of acres of Chernobyl naked. We of the sane
      and Goethean grown Scientists must ask, if those who think this is
      all abstract, where have you deposited your useless brains. What
      wicked witch has enchanted you? What horrible curse or spell are you
      under? Is it nice to blither around in unexamined collections of
      crapology that you are so self satisifed with? Education? I hardly
      think so. Massive conditioned thinking, brainwashing about reality,
      yes, rightly so, and that was how I understood what Steiner tried to
      say. I welcome other, less passionate perspectives because mine,
      seems so unbearalby difficult to think through for some.

      I offer one more grotesque piece of insanity that I recently
      entertained. While all the black magic wizards on earth are telling
      down right lies, I entertain myself with thinking impossible
      thoughts. I entertained these thoughts without actual scientific
      resulst, but I felt somehow that there was something to this so I
      will share it.

      Okay, Brafordian stupid research 101. I was observing a Zebra winged
      butterfly and it seemed so obvious to me by the Zebra markings that
      if, as I have nearly gotten to verify, the tonal patterning of dust
      on the butterfly wing has Devachan and science light and light
      spectrum, light shaping, light patterning forces in the unique
      breeds and vivid markings of the wings of butterflies, that we are
      looking at matter shaping tone is what I am getting at. But the very
      idea that matter shaping tone, Magnetism, Electricity and binding
      agents of light, imprisoned man brained binding agents of fallen
      light or nature and light specrum, healthy matter shaping binding
      agents is very core of what I term insanity and idiocy.

      This matter shaping light spectrum and formative force that tell
      dumb matter how to behave, solidly rests on concrete chladini
      experiments. Most of the Goethean thinkers wish most of the
      absolutely habitual materialists would get a grip on their
      intelligence and overcome their immense stupidity by observing how
      dumb dust is pulled into rich pattern and form. Can we hope for such
      educational joy to emerge from the dull carapace of insane,
      enchanted and cursed materialists? NO we cannot.

      All of the above led me to check the gestation cycle of the Zebra
      African Horse and the patterning of the Zebra's distinctive
      markings, against the patterning of the Zebra butterfly. What was I
      looking for? I was looking for something...I don't always find
      something, but at least I look.

      You see gestation cycles, like rabbits, are based on a 28 day moon
      signature. The Horse is based on a 360 or 12 month gestation
      signature and that 360 day signature is the tonal quality of Earth.
      The EArth and the Horse are something of a remarkable reality in
      terms of calibration, rider and movement. While the Elephant is
      based on the time it takes Mars to go once around the sun. The
      gestation cycle of the Elephant is timed to Mars and I don't expect
      the niggling know nothings to even be shocked at what you can learn
      from gestation cycles and patterns.

      Birds eggs are based on one Day or one rotation of the Sun which is
      Earth days takes about 25 or so days. Pinpointing a Sun spot and
      waiting for the sun spot to appear where it should appear when the
      sun turns once around, we would see that One Sun Day, is not 24
      earth hours but rather nearly a 3 week cycle. This 3 week cycle is
      good for hatching a birds egg or bringing about the development of a
      Drone Bee. These beings have a Sun signature to them and this idea
      would take us into the Beings who left the Earth development because
      they were too rapid and how man's moral development had to
      calibrated to the speed and distance of the moon, sun, mars..well
      everything around us is calibrated and this calibration leads to
      remarkable research in how the Sun Beings and the Moon Beings
      decided to set a certain pace for Earth Life...

      In my clumsy estimation, I was looking for the Zebra patterning dust
      on the wings of the butterfly in relation to the more solid
      patterning of the very distinct Zebra markings on the African horse.
      I know, there are Tiger patterning butterflies and there are Tigers
      and Lions and tigers and bears OH MY! But Light and Form obey some
      of these patterns and somewhere the intimacy of the Zebra pattern
      and the behavior and pattern of the African Zebra Horse, while
      different, obviously had something of the same Devachan tone,
      tuning, pattern and markings.

      So here we see the Calibration effect. A small Zebra Butterfly
      calibrated in size to fit blossoms and a large Zebra horse,
      calibrated to run in herds, with an immense wonder at how the
      calibrated size and fit of things is by no means arbitrary. Shift
      the Moon and the whole scale of the entire framework of nature woudl
      shift in calibration. But of course you must have known and if you
      haven't understood, it is the startling reality that the Moon wasn't
      always set at the exact distance we see it today. That if you move
      the moon closer Forms on Earth and Calibration get really, really
      large.. If you move the moon back, away from the Earth the forms get
      smaller. There is a certain range of calibration, which is not
      going to remain the same but even the moon will move closer in the
      future.. I think Chrisotopher Frye said things are soul size, the
      enterprize..and other poetry which remains useless in materialists
      brains because they are under evil enchantment and spells.

      The current Moon's calibration means that humanity has had a nice
      ride while we were in the margin of a calibrated ratio of size and
      quality of being. Now here is the problem. Somewhere, way up the
      road of GRace and fair play, the Moon, a thousand years from now,
      will move closer, but Steiner indicates that lots of really strange
      combinations between technology and matter will grow, as if
      sprouting from the abstract brain goo of today's creepy, habitual
      loser thinkers, who complain violently against Goetheanism. Show
      your ugly face if you have something to say.

      Now mind you, I have given ample cause for anyone to complain
      against Goetheanism by my unsolicited tour through the bradfordian
      brain maze. But lifting the veil of thinking haze is a theory of a
      different nature against current theory. I always question my sanity
      and I query theory. Or as Jan has placed at the headings... Riddles
      and Spells, Riddles and Spells. We have enchanted, as a deed, matter
      woven with the materialism of our own thinking, thereby we have put
      a spell of our own on matter and a curse on our children.. We have
      behaved with all the bad manners of evil elementals out of Grimm
      Fairy tales, but the only thing is we are in rabid deinal and we
      refuse to own up to our Macbeth and witches riddles and spells that
      cloud destiny, matter, and befuddle the brains of our children.

      Harry Potter is partly an antidote, loud and clear to these very
      hideous lies that people are forced to digest.
    • Jan
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 14, 2004
        The art of science poetically presented!
        See, folks - Brad shows how it is done.

        Many thanks,
        Jan