Riddles and Spells

  • Jan
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 12 9:02 AM
      Hogie spoke wisely of paradox and Brad wrote -

      "It is a fine gold dew or mist that is TRUSTED AND ENTRUSTED to the
      Lord of the Green Man just as there are subtle quantities of gold in
      sperm..and we entrust ourselves to the Lord of Karma. It is the Sun
      Being behind the physical Sun and physical Solar system, the actual
      Being Seraphim baptized, Father blessed, Sun brotherhood that Rose
      and entered every crack of supposed atomic structure of earth and
      matter.. and now in every little crack circulates this gold mist..
      from the blood of Christ, because Christ penetrated down to the
      Marrow of the bones of Jesus.

      That makes Earth a mighty cocoon. How dare we think with such springs
      of thought? We do because Steiner and Nature reveal many secrets that
      are true Science."

      Joksu adds

      "This "leaven" (or a "mustard seed" in an another parable) is the
      true spiritual gold brought to Earth by Christ Jesus and our
      Heavenly Father. And now Earth is a mighty cocoon, because Earth is
      in a process of becoming a future Sun; transforming slowly to
      Spiritual Gold! A "Logos-mission" lies ahead of our humanity and
      that is why our school in this planet is so hard and thorough."

      Andrea wrote of a riddle

      "As the LOGOS. the Divine Word, The Second Person of the Holy Trinity the
      Christ is  stronger, stronger in a way hard to detect, than every
      Hindrance's Power.
      The real riddle is how and when the Being called "Man" is able to gain
      Christ's Help. Here lies and the kernel)  of the whole Spiritual Science and
      Steiner built up a path, rightly called "Mika-El-itic"  mainly through the
      Five Basic Exercises as the roots of the Living Thinking Path, able to let
      every "goodwill man" to  gain such an Help."

      Rudolf Steiner tells us that in riddles we meet Lucifer and in spells,
      Ahriman. To solve the riddle, apply the dis-solvent solvent, dispels the
      spell. The spell-binding of Ahriman is loosed. From being spell-bound, in
      a single levity leap or bound we are free from brain-bound thinking.
      Momentarily perhaps, in glimpses, flashes of insight we find our way, The
      Way, which is the truth and the life.
      This is mustard seed consciousness, portal consciousness which can happen
      anywhere at any time, sometimes by pure grace, sometimes by conscious work.
      Someone, unwillingly bound to a desk in a large office doing uncongenial
      work all day recently told me how she suddenly observed a perfect prism of
      pure light sparkling from a tiny speck of quartz crystal in a tiled floor
      and how the momentary vivid flash of brilliant colour flooded her with
      energy and enthusiasm turning a dreary day into a quite new, fresh and
      healing consciousness that flowed freely and embraced everyone she had to
      deal with so that they appeared in a new light. 'Take up my yoke, for it is
      sweet and light'. Everything took a new and livlier course.
      Her maturity of soul and recognition of the holiness of the moment opened a
      portal for her into an etheric space in which new ways and relationships
      became possible and here we come back to the words of Andrea and the
      importance of spiritual scientific training which enables such gracious
      moments to be really fruitful.
      Christ said 'Behold, I make all things new' and that is true moment by
      moment, here and now, in the everyday most mundane arenas where it is most
      needed to enliven the dreary dull of repetitive office routine and lift it
      out of the reach of Ahriman.
      Nothing Ahrimanic is new. The biometric surveillance chips, for
      instance, which are powered by muscle heat and record human movements and
      positioning by reference to the GSP Eye in the Sky satellite only ape
      Initiate Consciousness which reads the Akashic Record by observing the
      supersensible will impulses which underlie muscle movement and so can follow
      past human actions and deeds. Biometrics can only record an Ahrimanic sub
      etheric electrical copy of the Akasha!
      Ahriman paves the way for the Asuras in spell-binding humanity within a
      solid construct of atoms. To look upon the world and it's riddles and
      paradoxes, to observe nature in a Goethean way, so that we read and
      understand the parable is a way to disolve the spell. In attempting to solve
      the great Riddle of Man with the concepts of Anthroposophy we come to
      mustard seed light and love which frees us from the Ahrimanic deception as
      nothing else can in this particular age...

      Rudolf Steiner - Freedom and Love Their Significance in World Evolution
      "But what is really taking place as man unfolds his life of thought? Reality
      is becoming semblance! It is very important to be clear about this. We
      carry about with us our head, which with its hard skull and tendency to
      ossification, presents even outwardly, a picture of what is dead, in
      contrast to the rest of the living organism. Between birth and death we
      bear in our head that which from an earlier time when it was reality, comes
      into us as semblance and from the rest of our organism we permeate it with
      the real element issuing from our metabolic processes, we permeate it with
      the real element of the will. There we have within us a seed, a germinating
      entity which, first and foremost, is part of our manhood, but also means
      something in the cosmos ......... He is the bearer of the seed into the
      future.
      On the other side, man evolves by permeating his deeds and actions, his
      will nature, with thoughts; deeds are performed in love. Such deeds detach
      themselves from him. Our deeds do not remain confined to ourselves. They
      become world happenings; and if they are permeated by love, then love goes
      with them. As far as the cosmos is concerned, an egotistical action is
      different from an action permeated by love.........what is unfolded in
      freedom must find an element in which to grow, through the love that lives
      in our deeds....... Man has his place in the arena of cosmic happenings,
      world happenings. In that what was reality in earlier times becomes
      semblance in man, reality is ever and again dissolved, and in that his
      semblance is quickened again by the will, new reality arises. There is no
      eternal conservation of matter! Matter is transformed into semblance and
      semblance is raised into reality by the will. The law of the conservation
      of matter and energy affirmed by physics is a delusion. The truth is that
      matter is continually passing away in that it is transformed into semblance
      and a new creation takes place in that through M, who stands before us as
      the supreme achievement of the cosmos, semblance is again transformed into
      Being." end quote.

      To live within such thoughts is to literally cut the ground from
      beneath Ahriman, dispelling the illusions which the Asuras need to force
      human beings into sub humanity with bestial and demonic appetites and
      passions becoming no more than the norm. In this amazing lecture, Rudolf
      Steiner goes on to speak of abstractions which have become 'fixed realities'
      for human beings,

      Steiner - "And because man cannot free himself in his thoughts from these
      firmly fixed realities, he lets them mingle with each other, now in this
      way, now in that. At one time they mingle to form hydrogen, at another,
      oxygen; they are merely differently grouped. This is simply because people
      are incapable of any other belief than that what has once become firmly
      fixed in thought must also be as firmly fixed in reality. It is nothing
      else than feebleness of thought into which man lapses when he accepts the
      existence of fixed, ever enduring atoms.....
      In that realm of man's being where matter dies away into semblance and new
      matter arises, there lies the possibility of freedom and there lies the
      possibility of love. Freedom and love belong together." end quote.

      We can see why we must be firmly chained to the ball of the atom if the
      adversaries are to lead us into bondage! And we can choose otherwise.
      Jan

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 14 10:45 AM
        starbirdgarden wrote:

[...]

        Previously Bradford had asked:

        "Jan wrote profoundly on the biographical excursions into dangerous
        philosophic regions as explored by Isabel Fairfield. Does the
        butterfly gain its superior Devachan wing colorings by tasting and
        facing sharper Devachan mysteries? What are sharper Devachan
        mysteries in the world around us? Do you know?"

        Brad comments;

        Oh yes, you see, Jan writes about Devachan mysteries of the intimate
        relationships of matter. Jan knows exactly where Devachan mysteries
        lie. She would be the last to declare that her 'enriched' science
        tales are a real talent for unriddling spells. Matter has intimate
        musical relationships from a daisy, sunflower, dandylion to lion, to
        gold, to honey, to the sun and to the geometric structure of gold
        and gold qualiites. We prove our failed thinking in order to prove
        that our failed thinking can be proven. How's that? What you say,
        what proof do I have that failed thinking is failed? You see what
        riddles can do, no I don't suspect you do.

        Look you, here is the flow of nature and there is the impressive
        display of the hydrogen bomb. Now nature may not wish to be
        accelerated along the path of Light and Fire, void of the moral
        development of humanity, but we can prove to you that nature
        certainly gets sick with proofs of our proven failed ideas. That
        nature tells us that we have nothing but sick ideas that we love to
        prove and validate and once these validated and proven ideas are
        stuck into the educational process, we now have denials of other
        avenues where thinking is far more cohesive and closer to the nature
        of reality. Sound like a riddle to you?

        There is no higher concept yet offered, cept Steiner's, on the
        relation of how the atomic table is an interesting musical
        patterning of how matter coheres with the background substructure
        called "The Music of the Spheres". Now this is my point. I can offer
        you really a great model of how matter, gold, precious metals,
        sunflowers, dandylions, lions and gold, as well as honey, cohere
        with fine attractions of gold.. And that every aspect of the atomic
        table is really a kind of musical reality of tone. The elementals
        could do the same, but as far as materialism goes, a very bad set of
        the fairy kingdom has our education under a spell.

        However, as Jan has pointed out, then we encounter the stagnated
        swamp of how Steiner indicated that bad habits of thought create
        really, really bad philosophy, really, really bad, yet proven,
        science and this really, really bad thought system is pounded into
        the brains of our young people. What the hell is the matter with you
        Einsteinian idol worshipping morons? Haven't you ever weighed up the
        idea that you have been enchanted into failed thinking?

        If we look at the infection and the effects that radiation and DU or
        Depleted Urnaium has on man..we also come to an elemental mystery of
        how moral forces and betrayed fire spirits, ancient Agni fire gods,
        and spirits have been knocked out of sync with human development
        through our nuclear testing. You might say, how did you get that
        strange idea Bugford? Well my geiger counter is going to tell me
        that this part of the woods is not going to be safe to walk. Even if
        everything looks the same, the buildings are intact, flowers seem to
        grow, cars are in the streets, food is in cans, but something is
        wrong, the people are all dead.

        But try to hold in your depleted brain case, under the evil
        enchantment that allows thinking to go toward suicide, that Steiner,
        and most here on this list, will verify to your wicked enchantment
        that moral fire, elemental beings, salamanders and fire spirits of
        the great Agni, Asura and Sorathian variety, garden variety Saturn
        Courage and Immortality forces that are hiding as the central Core
        of the I AM and the conscious link to white or black magic are real
        FIRE.

        Now try, because, there is nowhere, at any time that you have heard
        reasoning along these lines...Moral human fire development in
        tangent with Nature is built on GRADUAL or GRAIL like development.
        This means Fire, warmth, compassion and moral forces that we can
        distribute back into the elemental community, become new nature
        forces... And can either be slowly grown from the human communities
        bank of moral fire; Or; poisoned by the sheer stupidity of immoral,
        willy-nilly scientific, rationalized, evil thinking. If you are a
        materialist, you should really, really go to your psychiatrist and
        ask him to recommend medication for Bradford because he thinks, you
        guys, if you are listening, are insane.

        So somewhere in the layers of wonderful intimacy that nature and
        humanity share, an invisible, mind you an invisible, eating away,
        over active, highly out of sync fire is going to kill you if you
        walk around the hundreds of acres of Chernobyl naked. We of the sane
        and Goethean grown Scientists must ask, if those who think this is
        all abstract, where have you deposited your useless brains. What
        wicked witch has enchanted you? What horrible curse or spell are you
        under? Is it nice to blither around in unexamined collections of
        crapology that you are so self satisifed with? Education? I hardly
        think so. Massive conditioned thinking, brainwashing about reality,
        yes, rightly so, and that was how I understood what Steiner tried to
        say. I welcome other, less passionate perspectives because mine,
        seems so unbearalby difficult to think through for some.

        I offer one more grotesque piece of insanity that I recently
        entertained. While all the black magic wizards on earth are telling
        down right lies, I entertain myself with thinking impossible
        thoughts. I entertained these thoughts without actual scientific
        resulst, but I felt somehow that there was something to this so I
        will share it.

        Okay, Brafordian stupid research 101. I was observing a Zebra winged
        butterfly and it seemed so obvious to me by the Zebra markings that
        if, as I have nearly gotten to verify, the tonal patterning of dust
        on the butterfly wing has Devachan and science light and light
        spectrum, light shaping, light patterning forces in the unique
        breeds and vivid markings of the wings of butterflies, that we are
        looking at matter shaping tone is what I am getting at. But the very
        idea that matter shaping tone, Magnetism, Electricity and binding
        agents of light, imprisoned man brained binding agents of fallen
        light or nature and light specrum, healthy matter shaping binding
        agents is very core of what I term insanity and idiocy.

        This matter shaping light spectrum and formative force that tell
        dumb matter how to behave, solidly rests on concrete chladini
        experiments. Most of the Goethean thinkers wish most of the
        absolutely habitual materialists would get a grip on their
        intelligence and overcome their immense stupidity by observing how
        dumb dust is pulled into rich pattern and form. Can we hope for such
        educational joy to emerge from the dull carapace of insane,
        enchanted and cursed materialists? NO we cannot.

        All of the above led me to check the gestation cycle of the Zebra
        African Horse and the patterning of the Zebra's distinctive
        markings, against the patterning of the Zebra butterfly. What was I
        looking for? I was looking for something...I don't always find
        something, but at least I look.

        You see gestation cycles, like rabbits, are based on a 28 day moon
        signature. The Horse is based on a 360 or 12 month gestation
        signature and that 360 day signature is the tonal quality of Earth.
        The EArth and the Horse are something of a remarkable reality in
        terms of calibration, rider and movement. While the Elephant is
        based on the time it takes Mars to go once around the sun. The
        gestation cycle of the Elephant is timed to Mars and I don't expect
        the niggling know nothings to even be shocked at what you can learn
        from gestation cycles and patterns.

        Birds eggs are based on one Day or one rotation of the Sun which is
        Earth days takes about 25 or so days. Pinpointing a Sun spot and
        waiting for the sun spot to appear where it should appear when the
        sun turns once around, we would see that One Sun Day, is not 24
        earth hours but rather nearly a 3 week cycle. This 3 week cycle is
        good for hatching a birds egg or bringing about the development of a
        Drone Bee. These beings have a Sun signature to them and this idea
        would take us into the Beings who left the Earth development because
        they were too rapid and how man's moral development had to
        calibrated to the speed and distance of the moon, sun, mars..well
        everything around us is calibrated and this calibration leads to
        remarkable research in how the Sun Beings and the Moon Beings
        decided to set a certain pace for Earth Life...

        In my clumsy estimation, I was looking for the Zebra patterning dust
        on the wings of the butterfly in relation to the more solid
        patterning of the very distinct Zebra markings on the African horse.
        I know, there are Tiger patterning butterflies and there are Tigers
        and Lions and tigers and bears OH MY! But Light and Form obey some
        of these patterns and somewhere the intimacy of the Zebra pattern
        and the behavior and pattern of the African Zebra Horse, while
        different, obviously had something of the same Devachan tone,
        tuning, pattern and markings.

        So here we see the Calibration effect. A small Zebra Butterfly
        calibrated in size to fit blossoms and a large Zebra horse,
        calibrated to run in herds, with an immense wonder at how the
        calibrated size and fit of things is by no means arbitrary. Shift
        the Moon and the whole scale of the entire framework of nature woudl
        shift in calibration. But of course you must have known and if you
        haven't understood, it is the startling reality that the Moon wasn't
        always set at the exact distance we see it today. That if you move
        the moon closer Forms on Earth and Calibration get really, really
        large.. If you move the moon back, away from the Earth the forms get
        smaller. There is a certain range of calibration, which is not
        going to remain the same but even the moon will move closer in the
        future.. I think Chrisotopher Frye said things are soul size, the
        enterprize..and other poetry which remains useless in materialists
        brains because they are under evil enchantment and spells.

        The current Moon's calibration means that humanity has had a nice
        ride while we were in the margin of a calibrated ratio of size and
        quality of being. Now here is the problem. Somewhere, way up the
        road of GRace and fair play, the Moon, a thousand years from now,
        will move closer, but Steiner indicates that lots of really strange
        combinations between technology and matter will grow, as if
        sprouting from the abstract brain goo of today's creepy, habitual
        loser thinkers, who complain violently against Goetheanism. Show
        your ugly face if you have something to say.

        Now mind you, I have given ample cause for anyone to complain
        against Goetheanism by my unsolicited tour through the bradfordian
        brain maze. But lifting the veil of thinking haze is a theory of a
        different nature against current theory. I always question my sanity
        and I query theory. Or as Jan has placed at the headings... Riddles
        and Spells, Riddles and Spells. We have enchanted, as a deed, matter
        woven with the materialism of our own thinking, thereby we have put
        a spell of our own on matter and a curse on our children.. We have
        behaved with all the bad manners of evil elementals out of Grimm
        Fairy tales, but the only thing is we are in rabid deinal and we
        refuse to own up to our Macbeth and witches riddles and spells that
        cloud destiny, matter, and befuddle the brains of our children.

        Harry Potter is partly an antidote, loud and clear to these very
        hideous lies that people are forced to digest.
      • Jan
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 14 12:25 PM
          The art of science poetically presented!
          See, folks - Brad shows how it is done.

          Many thanks,
          Jan