Re: [anthroposophy] How to fight against Asuras

  • Derek Hagen
    Message 1 of 26 , Aug 11, 2004
      To all on this thread - haven't we gone too far in the directions of
      fear, fancy and abstraction? Balance, people, balance.

      Desperado 1945

      > Unsubscribe:
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      > <yhoo0504_testa_300250a052604.gif>
      > <l.gif>
      >
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      > Service.

      Derek Hagen
      Mac Systems Manager
      Acart Communications
      dhagen@...
    • joksu57
      Message 2 of 26 , Aug 12, 2004
        Hi Derek!

        And a more balanced, less fancy and more concrete view in this
        thread named "How to fight against Asuras" would be something like...
        hmmm???

        From my point of view the question about fear is interesting and
        relevant. A spiritual teacher once gave (IMO) a good description
        about fear and according to my clumsy translation it goes something
        like this: "fear is belief in evil". And what is feared is usually
        resisted or then we fearfully "run away". That's why the figure of
        Christ and the true meaning of Love cannot be overlooked in this
        context. (Love is a good antidote to fear.) I think that in the
        advice "resist not evil" there is an aspect about "misplaced energy",
        which can be transformed. I suppose that this approach requires a lot
        of courage.

        Taking the so called evil solely the subject of our meditations can
        be dangerous. The readers of Tolkien surely understand if I mention
        in this connection the concept "Saruman-effect" (I really don't know
        if such a concept has ever been mentioned before). Anyway after
        studying eagerly the "black" figure of Sauron, the old wizard started
        to believe in the might of the evil. There is also the danger
        of "creeping pessimism" in our worldview.

        But naturally these before mentioned "circumstances" do not refute
        the fact that also the "darker regions" of existance must be
        explored. Perhaps here we really need the balance about which Derek
        talked about.

        Warm Regards
        Joksu

        --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, Derek Hagen <dhagen@a...> wrote:
        > To all on this thread - haven't we gone too far in the directions
        of
        > fear, fancy and abstraction? Balance, people, balance.
        >
        > Desperado 1945

        > > Unsubscribe:
        > >

        > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        > > <yhoo0504_testa_300250a052604.gif>
        > > <l.gif>
        > >
        > > Yahoo! Groups Links

        > > • Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
        Terms of

        Message 3 of 26 , Aug 16, 2004
          Bradford wrote;

          "If we look at the infection and the effects that radiation and DU or
          Depleted Urnaium has on man..we also come to an elemental mystery of
          how moral forces and betrayed fire spirits, ancient Agni fire gods,
          and spirits have been knocked out of sync with human development
          through our nuclear testing. You might say, how did you get that
          strange idea Bugford? Well my geiger counter is going to tell me
          that this part of the woods is not going to be safe to walk. Even if
          everything looks the same, the buildings are intact, flowers seem to
          grow, cars are in the streets, food is in cans, but something is
          wrong, the people are all dead.

          But try to hold in your depleted brain case, under the evil
          enchantment that allows thinking to go toward suicide, that Steiner,
          and most here on this list, will verify to your wicked enchantment
          that moral fire, elemental beings, salamanders and fire spirits of
          the great Agni, Asura and Sorathian variety, garden variety Saturn
          Courage and Immortality forces that are hiding as the central Core
          of the I AM and the conscious link to white or black magic are real
          FIRE."

          Further comments;

          Friends we must needs ask ourselves, and those who remain in kiddie
          park abstraction, well, just sit in the back of the classroom and
          try not to fall asleep, we need to ask ourselves, if the fire tear
          in the ethers from nuclear enhanced matter allows the release of
          moral fire from the inner core of the Earth?

          What does this statement mean? We do not see the Fire Agni Spirits
          but they kill us in our bone marrow none the less. Moral forces are
          layered into the nine layers of the inner earth. And for humans the
          most refined moral ethers circulate in the core of our bones. In a
          way it is like moving from the epidermal layers of the outer skin of
          a human to the very core of the heart.

          "The skin is your largest organ, weighing about four kilograms and
          covering about two square metres. It is your interface with the
          environment, protecting you against chemicals, bacteria and
          radiation, helping you to maintain a stable body temperature, and
          stopping you from losing fluid and vital body chemicals. Your skin
          contains nerve endings that allow you to feel objects. Nails, which
          are also part of your skin layer, enable you to prise things open.

          The skin is waterproof, strong and resilient, yet also flexible. It
          consists of two layers of cells. The outer layer is called the
          epidermis and is made up of epithelial cells. The epidermis is
          supported from below by the dermis, which is a network of elastic
          fibres, blood vessels, hair follicles and roots, nerve endings, and
          sweat and lymph glands. Underneath the dermis, there is another
          layer of cells known as the hypodermis, which contains loose
          connective tissue and fat.

          The epidermis contains many layers of closely packed cells. The
          cells nearest the skin's surface are flat and filled with a hard
          substance called keratin. The epidermis contains no blood vessels –
          these are all in the dermis and deeper layers."

          Bradford continues;

          Can you see patches, literally holes torn in the ethers, where the
          Agni ancient Saturn and Asuric forces crawl out of their entombment
          in the inner earth and search for the food which they need? The food
          which they need is the moral fire of the immortal forces of the
          human being. People look carefully at these things. What is "The
          Hunger"? Well it was a film but now we are dealing with prematurely
          released fire. We think that by taking the precautions we have taken
          in nuclear plants around the world that we are containing, juggling
          and defusing the ancient released, Agni Fire Spirits.

          Technology thinks it contains these things. But let us look at the
          moral bone marrow hunger of the future moral fire, prematurely
          opened in the ether holes of the planet. In the core of the occult
          Earth we compressed and contained the negative field of the higher I
          AM. Along the surface of the planet, where we live, we go about our
          daily lives and our incarnations and our cultural developments with
          a brushing and submerged insight into forces, powerful cosmic forces
          that presently are pressing up from the Core of the Earth into our
          laps.

          Now the accelerated field of holes, neatly placed nuclear power
          plants, can be compared, and pay attention here people, can be
          compared to how the Brotherhoods planted Churches at significant
          distances, and paths along the surface of the Earth. Some of those
          Churches have their foundations in ancient elemental and occult foci
          or geographic mysteries. Pagan Elemental wells, springs, lunar
          intersections, Greenwich longitude Time markers. Etheric language
          accents and etheric plant forces move along these occult markers.

          "Everyone uses Greenwich Time (pronounced "Grenich"). This is the
          time at the Royal Observatory in Greenwich, England. Greenwich is
          the place where the "zero" line of longitude runs (north-south).
          Why? Because it had to be somewhere and at the time it was defined,
          Britain was the Big Cheese.

          It is also called "International Time", or "Greenwich Mean Time."

          Interestingly, the rotation period of the Earth is not exactly 24
          hours. It is 23 hours 59 minutes and a few seconds. It is gradually
          slowing down due to the tidal influence of the Moon. As the Moon is
          forced farther away, it bleeds rotational energy from the Earth,
          slowing the Earth. It moves away a few centimeters a year.
          Eventually it will be lost (millions of years from now, or
          billions)."

          Bradford adds;

          But Steiner had posed a future relationship with the Moon that might
          grow complex bits of morality, human brain substance devoid of
          morality, combined with immoral techno, semi-ensouled machine
          beings. If the Moon drifts away we see a vast micro world, a nano
          technology wizardry in the layered intellect arising. If the Moon
          after drifting away comes closer, these fragments can arise to
          overthrow human beings. We are part of the process now in how we
          hold our own Calibrated development within certain margins or betray
          that margin irrationally because we do not have the courage, spirit
          or thinking capacity to see the interconnectedness of things. And to
          share Steiner's pre-emptive insights that these immoral techno
          beings between silcon stone and plant arise to insect layer and
          arose from our union with insect like techno achievements uprooted
          from moral forces is to follow an intense line of thinking that
          specialization in our sciences and Morality in our world, refuses to
          make.

          Now the Agni/Asuric forces we deal with in slow infection have to do
          with accelerated moral decay. If the human being can be hurled along
          paths, hurled meaning, it appears slow, but in relation to nuclear
          fission holes in the ether and releasing out of sync future Asuric
          elementals into the environment, look you, gradually morality begins
          to decay. No Geneva Convention will stand up against our inability
          to see the connection of things in the universe.

          In semi summary:

          Ancient Saturn, where anthro impaired thinkers have not explored, is
          where our fire and immortality were salvaged and linked, along with
          the destiny of Christ to slow moral development, Earth based
          development. But because of the very nature of the Christ entering
          the core of the Earth, there has come to us, even before we are
          ready to think through these things, a kind of accelerated Manichean
          moral issue, of slow or rapid addiction, moral decay, devouring
          ecstasy pills and participating in happy time sexual orgies,
          released free basing Porn, offered for all ages and all tastes. Now
          this challenge of the dark fires against the challenge of the white
          fires need not creep up on us in such a secret and infectious
          manner. We refuse to think and catch up to these things none the
          less.

          We could picture to ourselves how various technologies we release on
          the upper part of the globe are really part of the key codes that
          release deeper and deeper occult mysteries in layers of the inner
          Earth. But we must have real thinking to approach our countrymen
          with living educational insights. The closest thing to imagining all
          that I have said here, would be Sauron and his ancient Saturn
          development.

          "Sauron (which means "terrible" in Kvenian) is a supreme being,
          ainur, created by the thought of Iluvatar (i.e. "father of
          everything") from Flame Imperishable. He is one of the makers of
          Arda, a visible world, as well as a maiar. Sauron served Aule the
          Smith, the Lord of all the beings. He is the embodiment of Evil
          in "The Lord of the Rings".

          Bradford folds arms;

          It is to our horror and nightmare that we present wonderful nuclear
          containment, reams of techno gibberish and yet fail to imagine what
          truly makes up the Moral forces of our Earth. Our failure to
          understand the holes we are knocking in the occult Earth with our
          nuclear testing, and sprinkling of the ecosystem with Depleted
          Uranium etc, produces future fire energy without present or past
          fire insight.

          All of this as it relates to the Christ Being has been hidden from
          us. All of this, as it relates to locations of nuclear plants and
          new churches for the Asuric Beings to be thrust into cannisters and
          dumped in mountains like sacred Native American grounds and Yucca
          Mountain or tossed to leak and rust at the bottom of the seas,
          reveals a failure to understand the Beasts of Light that we must
          needs encounter as Picture and Imagination and as Science and
          Technology. Central to such understanding is the core of the
          Immortality of Humanity and the mystery of the Occult Core of the
          Nine Layered Earth.

          In Christic Imaginations you can go to any Altar of the Christian
          Community or to Waldorf Schools and see brilliant paintings,
          Imaginations of the Christ Being in all his Solar glory painted
          around the pictured Golgotha event and Michael and the Dragon
          pictures at the entrance ways to schools. Let us link the related
          fields of insight along these lines.

          Einstein, Oppenheimer and President Harry Truman, 33rd President of
          the United States, reveals the culmination of a cycle of a 12 year
          assault by Ahrimanic Beings to finally establish the release on
          Earth of lofty imprisoned Fire Beings. Incinerating Agni fire
          spirits were used directly on Human Beings to end WWII. But all we
          deal with are the symptoms not the underlying stream of moral
          events. Hitler was just a core, vortex personality along with Japan
          which focused and motivated all parties, all the warring parties to
          give birth to the nuclear beast. We fail to see that that was the
          intention of Ahrimanic and frustrating and pressing forces of WWII.
          We fail to see how the reverberations of the Christ Etheric Rising
          and the birth of Spiritual Science caused such mighty choatic
          ripples in the chaos of the moral sphere of Man. These ugly
          motivating inspirations moved along in conjunction with the Christ
          Event of 1933 and the depth of Initiation Science released by Dr.
          Steiner.

          In Christic terms there is one Gold twenty dollar piece minted in
          1933, the only and last one left after the batch were destroyed,
          that was worth 8 million dollars. Gold and the human I AM are in
          refined enhanced moral distribution over the whole Earth. Coupled
          with fine Iron forces that enter the blood through the meteor
          showers in August.

          Now science recently have revealed to stunned researchers how great
          patches of Sea are sinisterly cold and devoid of oxygen. Fish
          suddenly swim in these mighty migrating oxygenless cool regions and
          whole regions of flora, fauna and fish die of asphixiation. These
          migrating shadow patches of icy clustered waters are moving in our
          oceans like giant cancerous cells of life sucking, etheric depleting
          gloomy monsters.

          Gatherered around our cities, Asuric like Predator shadows, and if
          we need a picture, imagine the Predator movie with a being invisible
          to our sight, but in their elemental power, stalk the cities for
          prey and to feed on moral depravity. You ask about gun control and
          stopping crime and blah, and blah, and blah, and what little efforts
          to take hold of the whole picture of the moral sphere of humanity,
          does the tiny patch of whining do? Yes we shouldn't hurt each other
          now should we? We shouldn't have those bad, bad impulses now should
          we? But where in blithering hell do you think these impulses are
          coming from, if not man himself and being drawn out of him in a
          decayed light infected environment.

          We imagine that violence, and War and wonderful helium ideas of
          peace can arise when we are unaware of how profoundly interconnected
          and potent are the forces that we are not dealing with. Why? Because
          the specialization of departments of thinking at our universities
          have severed the interconnectedness of reality that RAchel Carson
          grasped.

          The Church fails us in catching up with Imagination. "Lord of the
          Rings" is quickly buried a Pop culture tweeks, clubs and crackpots
          but the Imagination is not applied, the fruit of the writing and the
          film is harvesting the pictures that overlay our moral development
          and our sciences. Human beings just scamper away from considering
          the reality of our current Abu Ghraib and over 200 world wide
          Torture chambers, torture Photo Ops and smiling gawking over
          tortured and murdered humans. This little argument, against the
          Geneva Convention that the United States has raised is just the tip
          of a massive iceberg on which we are riding. Dare you imagine what
          is under our feet and how the whole layered strata of Earth are
          truly based on Occult nucleus of how the bones of man are made and
          the central core of the force of the I Am?

          So have we ripped holes in the Ether strata to let these beings out
          and is our technology from GPS and microwave satellites and our
          positioning of nuclear reactors and other deadly labs linked
          together with our military satellite operations creating a kind of
          projection in space of inner earth occult realities?

          To understand the long forgotten notion of "The China Syndrome" we
          must be reminded that melting, fizzling, Fire Spirit infected
          immoral matter could, through a nuclear meltdown, melt all the way
          through from one point on the Earth, all the way through the Earth
          and down to the otherside of the Earth in was is termed Meltdown or
          the China Syndrome. It was called "The China Syndrome" but what type
          of cluster of embryonic monsters would arise if such melting into
          the core of the Earth would ever occur?

          Kids in the back of the classroom can now go to recess now, while
          the rest of us ponder the predicatment and corner we have painted
          ourselves into.
        • Jan
          Message 4 of 26 , Aug 17, 2004
            Bradford wrote, among other valuable insights,

            "So have we ripped holes in the Ether strata to let these beings out
            and is our technology from GPS and microwave satellites and our
            positioning of nuclear reactors and other deadly labs linked
            together with our military satellite operations creating a kind of
            projection in space of inner earth occult realities?"

            From the back of the class......

            I believe that what is written above is truly the case. Those among us who
            are seasoned anthros are used to ingesting and digesting such strong meat,
            and develop the inner stomach-solvent digestive juices necessary. So it is
            good to present such difficult and heart-rending material. Steiner pointed
            out that the Book of Revelation of John the Divine is the Manichean Manual
            for understanding evil and also that evil is in its infancy. We cannot
            afford to be cowed or fazed by these and even greater evils to come, the
            revealing of which is certain as Christ casts ever more light upon darkened
            places and the morth-brood come out of the shadows into our consciousness,
            confident, over confident perhaps, of our paralysis and fear induced mental
            captivity. For the Adversaries have a habit of laughing too soon.....

            Those less familiar with anthroposophy and I know there are such on this
            list, might ask what to do with such knowledge that they may not be
            discouraged by the sheer scale of the onslaught and overcome? The first
            thing of course is to acknowledge what Steiner often told, that knowing is
            the first protection and the greatest hindrance to the adversaries, so study
            and honest striving for insight is essential. The first and greatest
            Ahrimanic deception is achieved by tying us to dead weights of heredity,
            atoms and placing us in a mechanistic universe with the belief that we are
            simply naked apes and so devoid of any spiritual power to change the
            situation in which we find ourselves. Its all too big and we are all too
            small and puny goes the constant refrain. Wrong again. Ahriman covets and
            fears what is laid down by the Gods in the human being. His victory lies in
            keeping us all enchanted as frogs rather than princes and princesses, serfs
            and wage slaves rather than Royal Children of the Father, younger Brothers
            and Sisters of the Christ. What appears so frail and minute in the
            Ahrimanically presented schema - human spiritual potential - is actually
            great, creative and powerful. The human heart is the true magnifying agent.
            Our very anger, when righteously aroused on our brother's behalf, becomes
            the power of blessing in later life.

            While it is true that the forces of evil, presently swarming through the
            moth-holes in our etheric moral atmosphere, embodied in nano technology and
            manipulated genome, clothed in lie and the dark fairy tale of modern
            science, are very great and growing greater, it is also true that a mustard
            seed is, or appears, very small. And yet is mighty. As is a halfling-hobbit.
            The fulcrum here is the power of what appears tiniest, seemingly less
            significant, but is actually spiritually colossal. The power of turning
            inside out. Moon magnification of evil is fore-cast already by Ahriman in
            the electro magnetic nexus of manipulated news, spider-spun and enwebbing
            the earth in a counter-butterfly cocoon, to bring forth only the still-born
            and aborted. The lie is daily affirmed by media such as the BBC or British
            Brainwashing Corporation and all its outlets around the world, among many
            others, designed specifically to terrorize and divide. The broadcasting of
            the 1938 'War of the Worlds' as a news item was only partly a deliberately
            connived Tavistock style experiment in mass mind manipulation and crowd
            control. It was also farming, harvesting of fear, food for beings who
            continue to factory farm and milk us like cows. As long as we let them.
            (It is worth while to ask who actually authors these daily terror 'news'
            reports. We know the names of the anchormen and women. News read by 'so
            and so' written by Anon.)
            Events are moon-magnified; we see elongated shadows, not the shriveled
            and desiccated beings who cast them.
            We can take up our true powers, friends, in the tiniest of ways, here and
            now, in everyday life. So we help to Christen the world around us. Because
            we are the new Priesthood. It is vital that we take up this work.

            Churches were sited not only upon holy, healing wells and caverns of
            ancient initiation but also deliberately built upon vortex sites of evil
            earth energies, often of a very baleful, raw kind and consciously
            transformed within the community of the church, often by means of ceremony
            and chanting, re-enchanting into raised and useful form what was seeping
            from darker regions of the earth. A form of search and transform - a
            Manichean journey into the darkest places secure in the magical power of
            Christ-light. This is no longer understood and it is the task of those who
            can to detect and act in an appropriate way upon such energies, as there are
            ever more sources. There is much more to say on this, perhaps on future
            occasions. Soloman, for instance, set four thousand to sing praises during
            the building of the Temple, that beacon for the incarnating human, that it
            might have a sound and re-sounding foundation. Because true praise, real
            praise knowingly in-toned is the surest means of uplifting and re creating
            fallen or generally suspect etheric energies. But it is sound science. It
            requires real knowledge.
            Brad's revealing of various new inroads into humanity by the darkest and
            most powerful entities and putting them into context is one such knowing
            science. This calibrates them, relates them via spiritual insight to the
            true measure of Man and sets them within the context of evolution potentials
            and dangers and gives them, and us, true size and spiritual ratio. The true
            central point of measure must always be Christ.

            The worst thing is to fear. Moment by moment, in daily life we may be
            priest/priestess and lift our immediate world and also greater world affairs
            right from under the nose of the Adversary by consciously sanctifying each
            act, directing our thought spirit-ward. No need to fear surveillance camera
            or biometric chip. They can only monitor physical movements and brain bound
            thinking. Sense free thinking is inaccessible to them.
            Will depleted uranium be deadly in 900 years? Perhaps. Perhaps not. It
            may well depend upon what spiritual capacities we, even you and I friends,
            manage to develop. There may be those on earth in times to come who can heal
            and absorb harmful radiation. Mary Fullerson, who was healed from cancer by
            a truly life changing meeting with the Etheric Christ has said that
            'Radiance overcomes radiation.' And for those who did not read it in earlier
            posts, here she is again.

            Quote from 'The Form of the Fourth' by Mary Fullerson

            "We go deeper now. The skin is the outermost boundary of tangible, physical
            form; bone marrow is the opposite pole of inmost being. When the one is
            touched, the other reached by conscious Fire, they are made impervious and
            self restoring. When we relate properly to others in our thoughts and our
            feelings, our skin is changed. Marrow is quickened when we relate properly
            to Christ. This is the axis of surrender, the polarization of the two great
            Laws of Love as they affect physical tissue.
            radiation fall out is the negative energy resulting from man's abortive
            and self motivated use of cosmic powers. It can be changed to Light. Each
            particle can be transformed, beginning in the body of each Son. There the
            charge of negative can meet the positive of true dedication in an actual
            alchemy of radiation. It then ceases to damage and becomes an energizing
            factor to protect and emanate as transforming Light. As the transforming
            Blood is felt to circulate through arteries and veins when there is true
            identification in the Eucharistic rite, awareness of the Fire of
            Transfiguration makes it possible to feel the Light Body circulating through
            the marrow. This is Radiance. Radiance overcomes radiation. It will do
            this literally. Conscious Fire, Element of the invincible, posited in bone
            and marrow, agrees in essence with the Form of the Overcomer and attracts it
            there. Being of the same substance with the Light of etheric Presence,
            there is a magnetic drawing together and in the circle of Light which the
            two bodies form, radiation of lower level or degree is powerless. This is
            the Law of superior energy which man will come to know and live by in New
            Day." end quote.

            The word and means of power is available to us all. It is gentleness. The
            most important thing is to be kind. To whatsoever we are kind we are kin,
            kindred; we become relations, but more than ordinary blood relations, -
            brought into the purified blood relation of human-kind - the sweet
            measureless measure of love, pressed down and overflowing.
            Jan
          • Mark Willan
            Message 5 of 26 , Aug 17, 2004
              Bon jour

              Je vous rèpons hors liste, car je viens tout juste de rentrer d'un
              voyage en outre-Manche.

              Le sujet que vous abordez est loin d'être simple, et les techniques qui
              ont été esquissées ne tiennent pas la route, car les ASURAS sont les
              forces Anti-Christiques par -excellence. (Voir les 2 cycles par Steiner
              sur l'Apocalyopse).

              Dans mon passé j'ai eu occasion d,avoir un co0ntact personnel avec les
              Asurtas, et si j'en suis sorti, ce n'est pas grâce ni aux forces du
              Christ étherique, ni la médiation de4 la Rose -Croix, mais j'ai été
              obligé de subir, tout simplkement, le temps de la ren contre, car je
              n'avais pas encore développé mes propres foces individuelles
              suffisamment pour pouvoir ne pas avoit été tout simplement dépassé.

              Après-coup, ou8i, en effet le Christ est interveu comme une baume pour
              guréiri le mal causé, mais malgé de longues dicussions personnel;les
              avec Gérard Klockenbring (J'étais à l'époquie membre du bureau de la
              Communauté de Chrétiens à Paris), cela n'a pas quand même pu enlever
              tous les effets néfatses, que je dois encore subir à une distance de
              quelquies 10 ans.

              Si vous souhaitez m,en parler de vive voix, vous pouvez me contacter
              aux c o-ordonnées ci-dessous, mais sachez que ce n'est pas un argument
              que J'aborde bien volontiers, car apres déjà plus de 20 ans de travail
              personnel quotidien sans cesse sur les 5 exercices, méditations
              Steineriennes etc. je n'ai pas été personnellement capable de réussir
              ma seule rencontre avec ces entités. Dans ces conditiosn j'avoue que
              bien peu d'hommes disposent de nos jours la force intérieure requise,
              mêem pôur considérer ces adversaires.

              Excusez mes erreurs de frappe, mais je réponds vite, caqr tardivement.

              J'espère quand même que cela popurra vous être utile.

              Bon courage!

              Mark WILLAN

              3 place des Cines
              06560 Valbonne Sophia Antipolis
              France
              Tel : +33 4 9296 0919
              Fax : +33 4 9296 9004
              Mob : +33 6 7320 4006

              mwillan@...
              translate@...
              mark.willan@...
              contact@...

              Message 6 of 26 , Aug 17, 2004
                http://www.usatoday.com/news/science/2004-08-17-new-saturn-
                moons_x.htm

                "The Cassini spacecraft has spotted two previously unknown and small
                moons orbiting Saturn in an unexpected location.The satellites are
                tiny, about 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 2.5 miles (4 kilometers) in
                diameter. They orbit within 131,000 miles (211,000 kilometers) of
                the planet's center.

                Tiny, tiny S/2004 is marked by a box in this Cassini image.
                Image courtesy NASA/JPL/Space Science Institute.

                The discoveries bring the total of Saturn's known moons to 33.
                Number 31 was discovered last year with a ground-based telescope."
              • Danny F.
                Message 7 of 26 , Aug 18, 2004
                  > The discoveries bring the total of Saturn's known moons to 33.
                  > Number 31 was discovered last year with a ground-based telescope."

                  There shouldn't be more - right Bradford? :)

                  That which reminds us of the Reversal to (the) Support:
                  Outpoured Word - Subtantially - Itself-Symphony
                  That became MIDDLE-Man Spine Bones Fragments Frozen Sea!

                  But Back to our handbook - in the OPTIC of what Jan said:
[...]

                  /

                  "When you see a giant, the first thing to do is to determine the
                  position of the sun–and check to see if it's not actually the shadow
                  of a pygmy."

                  "In the future world everything is as in the previous world–and yet
                  everything is completely different. The future world is rational
                  chaos–the chaos which penetrated itself and which is both inside and
                  outside itself: Chaos2 or infinite. The genuine fairy tale must
                  simultaneously be a prophetic representation, an idealistic
                  representation, and an absolutely determined representation. The
                  genuine creator of fairy tales is a seer of the future."

                  "Humanity is one of the planet's senses. The human eye is the
                  planet's eye raised to look at the heavens. The human nerve is the
                  means of connecting the planet to the higher world."

                  "We are cosmometers."

                  "Imagination is the miraculous sense which can replace all other
                  senses and which is already so much under our control. While the
                  external senses appear to be wholly subject to mechanical laws,
                  imagination is bound neither to the present nor to contact with
                  external stimuli."

                  –Novalis

                  Jan again:

                  "chanting, re-enchanting into raised and useful form what was seeping
                  from darker regions of the earth. A form of search and transform - a
                  Manichean journey into the darkest places secure in the magical power
                  of
                  Christ-light. This is no longer understood and it is the task of
                  those who
                  can to detect and act in an appropriate way upon such energies, as
                  there are
                  ever more sources. There is much more to say on this, perhaps on
                  future
                  occasions."

                  And Bradford, Friends;

                  "Can you see patches, literally holes torn in the ethers, where the
                  Agni ancient Saturn and Asuric forces crawl out of their entombment
                  in the inner earth and search for the food which they need? The food
                  which they need is the moral fire of the immortal forces of the
                  human being."...

                  Danny

                  Message 8 of 26 , Aug 18, 2004
                    In whom the Gods, knowers of Brahman, acknowledge Brahman as the
                    Supreme--he who knows the Gods face to face is truly a Knower, a
                    Vehicle
                    of Brahman

                    Atharva Veda X, 7, 24

                    Great are the Gods who were born from Nonbeing, yet men aver this
                    Nonbeing
                    to be the single limb of the Support, the great Beyond.

                    Atharva Veda X, 7, 25

                    The limb in which the Support, when generating, evolved the Ancient
                    One--who knows this limb knows too by that same knowledge the Ancient
                    One.

                    Atharva Veda X, 7, 26

                    It was from his limb that the thirty-three Gods distributed portions
                    among themselves. Thus in truth only knowers of Brahman are also
                    knowers
                    of the thirty-three Gods.

                    Atharva Veda X, 7, 27

                    Men recognize the Golden Embryo as the unutterable, the Supreme. Yet
                    it
                    was the Support who in the beginning poured forth upon the world that
                    stream of gold.

                    Atharva Veda X, 7, 28

                    Message 9 of 26 , Aug 21, 2004
                      Jan wrote:

[...]

                      Bradford comments;

                      Streams of vowels and consonants on the breath stream, warmed from
                      the hearts of human beings, both from Gregorian chants and Tibetan
                      sancturies and united with Eurythmy, have set the Planets and the
                      Constellations, the Zodiac, back into the flow of the elemental
                      community we live in.

                      Before I go off on my Word and Speech tangent, you might want to
                      really grasp some of the work that is understood from such a science
                      of Tone, Word, Chant...before you discount it with your OH SO
                      rational intellect.

                      http://www.aniwilliams.com/geometry_music_healing.htm

                      ""For 14 years he (Jenny) conducted experiments animating inert
                      powders, pastes, and liquids into life-like, flowing forms, which
                      mirrored patterns found throughout nature, art and architecture.
                      What's more, all of these patterns were created using simple sine
                      wave vibrations (pure tones) within the audible range. So what you
                      see is a physical representation of vibration, or how sound
                      manifests into form through the medium of various materials."

                      The pioneering research of Fabion Mamon in the 1970's found that
                      when they sounded a specific tuning fork tone onto a cancer cell,
                      that cell would dissolve. Even allopathic medicine has adopted this
                      same principle in new, non-invasive forms of surgery. Scientific
                      American magazine reported one example of an effective method for
                      removing kidney stones by identifying the frequency of the stone,
                      and projecting the `reversed' frequency to dissolve it.

                      This interrelationship of sound and matter is at the core of an
                      exciting new wave of science, which is based on timeless principles
                      well known to all ancient and indigenous cultures. Billy Yellow, a
                      Navajo medicine man summed it all up with this wisdom: "Our task is
                      to chant the world, chant the beauty. The world is a reflection of
                      our chanting." How are we each using sound to affect our state of
                      being, the health of the earth and our children? "

                      Bradford adds;

                      I should be brief because of the attention span deficit we all
                      carry, such rich studies as we have recently uncovered tend to lull
                      the reader to sleep, as if Anthroposophy was some sweet fairy tale.
                      It isn't. At least on the issue of frogs and Atlantean etheric
                      systems and Prince and Princesses and kissing frogs, awakening out
                      of the slumber of Post Atlantean, pre Egohood to Prince and Princess
                      participants with the Queen Sophia and her lover Christ, we
                      apparently are still old Toadies. (TAO/TAOTL and TOADDD or humid
                      Earth and pond croaking, singing even)

                      Vowels and Consonants and music itself is so rich and Eurythmy such
                      an incredible study that I shall spare you some of the details of
                      it. Language and the larynx region is the center out of which the
                      New Elemental, Poetic, Scientific and Cultural miracles from the
                      side of humanity will arise. Elemental forces in fire, air, water
                      and Earth are awaiting the stream of rejuvenation from out of the
                      human heart. Traveling from Finland to Hawaii and understanding how
                      either consonants or vowels predominate in specific language and how
                      water and feeling in rhythm and chanting move the Languge all the
                      way to the ancient Tibetan Science of chanting, well it is a study
                      for those who really are thrilled by the Word. Even if it is the dry
                      word of this page and the dead concepts full of heart that we are
                      discussing. Lovers of the Word awake when they hear Spirit behind
                      Language.

                      The most incredible soul stirring example I can offer you, aside
                      from the astonishing details where location, geogrpahy, soul and
                      Word weave and rejuvenated depleted environmental and elemental life
                      gasps as it nourishes itself from Warmed Fire toned, Living Words..
                      is this example and it is rather stunning.

                      http://www.npr.org/programs/atc/transcripts/2004/aug/040812.mccarthy.
                      html

                      "All Things Considered: August 12, 2004

                      Palestinians Embrace Musical Allegory

                      From NPR News, this is ALL THINGS CONSIDERED.

                      "A Palestinian musical is playing to packed houses in a West Bank
                      theater in Ramallah. It's based on a story by the late Palestinian
                      novelist Ghassan Kanafani titled "The Little Lantern." It's the
                      story of a princess who knocks down a wall to bring sunlight into
                      her kingdom. NPR's Julie McCarthy reports the musical is rousing
                      audiences with his parallels to the present-day Palestinian
                      situation.

                      JULIE McCARTHY reporting:

                      The opening night of (foreign language spoken), or "The Lanterns,"
                      brought the house down.

                      McCARTHY: The story about one girl's determination was itself a work
                      that defied the odds. Palestinian composer and producer Suhail
                      Khoury said the Israeli occupation had complicated auditions,
                      training and rehearsals, and stretched production over two years.
                      The German conductor confessed he persuaded only a fraction of his
                      orchestra to travel to the West Bank for the show. The day before
                      the play opened, the new Japanese-funded Cultural Center flooded,
                      destroying the director's pencil-scrawled script.

                      It was inspired by the late Palestinian writer Ghassan Kanafani. The
                      author of novels, short stories and articles about the lives of
                      Palestinians in exile, Kanafani wrote the story, original
                      titled "The Little Lantern," for his niece. She died beside him in a
                      car bombing in Lebanon in 1972. The musical version, renamed "The
                      Lanterns," features a cast made up exclusively of children. Some 60
                      of them in luminescent costumes sing and dance non-stop for just
                      over an hour.

                      McCARTHY: As the curtain rises, the wise king has died, leaving a
                      will for his daughter that says for the kingdom to remain peaceful,
                      she must bring sunlight into the castle. So the princess climbs a
                      mountain to reach the sun to carry it back. When her scheme fails,
                      she retreats to her room in distress. A note appears under the door
                      one day. `How will you find the sun,' it asks, `if you lock yourself
                      away?'

                      Later, an old man bearing a lantern appears at the castle gate,
                      declaring he has the answer. But the guards turn him away. The
                      princess learns of the old man and sets out to find him by ordering
                      everyone who carries a lantern to come to the castle. So many people
                      converge on the castle. To make room, they knock down the walls. And
                      suddenly the sunlight fills the kingdom."

                      Bradford concludes;

                      The sunlight and the man with the lantern... and who remembers in
                      their soul the fairy tale of "The Green Snake and Beautiful Lily"?
                      Now it is not sentimentality that induces me to show how wonderful
                      this artistic event was for bombed out Palastine, just read the
                      article. But rather that it is the intellectual soul negation of the
                      power of Word, Art, music even down to its healing reality in the
                      etheric body as well, with what Jan has brought up, the healing of
                      regions of enchanted and etheric earth have been lost, even if we
                      have before us the new science of the Word. Most Anthro's retreat
                      from investigating what this new force of the word can become.

                      Most Anthros or students of Spiritual Science cannot make the
                      connection between the flowy, wafty light headed dancers who claim
                      to be Eurythmists and the solid foundation out of which Sound and
                      the Word has been renewed to its highest level, using the Christ
                      Event as the foundation of the New Word. Most people haven't had the
                      opportunity or the training to see the Science of the Word that
                      Eurythmy stuidies..Therefore Eurythmy is somewhat discounted as a
                      stirring art form. It should not be discounted and I have testimony
                      from elemental beings who are starving for such Etheric renewal as
                      proof.
                    • joksu57
                      Message 10 of 26 , Aug 24, 2004
                        Hello all!

                        I don't know, if this following incident has any connections to
                        Asuras, but I came to my mind after reading Mark's post. A friend
                        told me some time ago about his experiencies, when he was "under
                        attack" by some (perhaps ahrimanic, he didn't specify) beings. I
                        don't want to be too spesific about the circumstances, so I just tell
                        some "main points".

                        According to my friend these "invading beings" tried to get inside
                        him and his consiousness and when some of them succeeded, they could
                        be felt also as some sort of vibrations in his etheric vehicle. He
                        said that they could be felt almost as "someone is crawling under the
                        skin", quite an unpleasant experience. This "attack" has been going
                        on many hours and my friend was resisting it with strong
                        consentration. He was not afraid, but getting tired and his "tactics"
                        was not particularly succesful.

                        Then he remembered the advices of Christ and stopped resisting these
                        beings. Instead he started blessing them, praying for them, "inviting
                        them" in the spirit of "Love thy enemy"; trying to teach to them the
                        ethics of Christ. The effect was astonishing. There was only some
                        spesific "route" along which these entities could enter, and it was
                        the same thing conserning the exit. Suddenly these beings were so
                        eager to leave that there was some sort of "jam", when they could not
                        leave as soon as they wished (this amused my friend). Also one of
                        these "invaders" experienced some sort of conversion and adviced the
                        others to "leave my friend alone".

                        I think that this was a display of some sort of manichean magic, but
                        if one is afraid, it may be difficult to apply it effectively.

                        Warm Regards
                        Joksu