Re: [anthroposophy] How to fight against Asuras

  • Derek Hagen
    Message 1 of 26 , Aug 11, 2004
      To all on this thread - haven't we gone too far in the directions of
      fear, fancy and abstraction? Balance, people, balance.

      Desperado 1945

      > Unsubscribe:
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      > <yhoo0504_testa_300250a052604.gif>
      > <l.gif>
      >
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      > Service.

      Derek Hagen
      Mac Systems Manager
      Acart Communications
      dhagen@...
    • Jan
      Message 2 of 26 , Aug 11, 2004
        More synchronicity! I was very recently reading and pondering this
        poem..... Much food for thought Brad. Let the digesting begin....
        Jan

      • joksu57
        Message 3 of 26 , Aug 11, 2004
          Hello Brad and Jan!

          Bradford brought up very inspiring ideas about the Sun Being, gold
          (as a metal "belonging" to the Sun) and Earth as a cocoon. Then I
          remembered a parable about the Kingdom of Heaven given to us by
          Christ Jesus:
          "The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and
          hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened."

          This "leaven" (or a "mustard seed" in an another parable) is the
          true spiritual gold brought to Earth by Christ Jesus and our
          Heavenly Father. And now Earth is a mighty cocoon, because Earth is
          in a process of becaming a future Sun; transforming slowly to
          Spiritual Gold! A "Logos-mission" lies ahead of our humanity and
          that is why our school in this planet is so hard and thorough.

          It's so nice to exchange thoughts with you again, Brad. As I told to
          Jan earlier, the first half of this years was quite difficult to me
          and I didn't have the energy to write anything to the forum. But
          then before my voyage to London I wrote to Jan. We exhanged some
          posts and finally we had an inspiring meeting in Jan's home. And now
          I feel much better!

          Jan, in my first post I also thought about the Manicheans and I have
          felt a long time that the teachings of Mr. Ervast are bordering
          closely the Manichean stream. After the changes in Karma, I think
          that nowadays the Manichean magic has more possibilities to become
          operative. Jesus Christ of course showed us what it is like when one
          is "not resisting evil". But martyrdom was the fate of the early
          christians. And "speakers of thruth" were killed along many, many
          centuries. But in later times, e.g. Leo Tolstoy, HPB and Dr. Steiner
          could live and work. When we think about Rudolf Steiner, certainly
          there was martyrdom in his life, but now it was connected to his
          work and teachings; he was not killed.

          After the second, ethereal coming of the Christ, possibilities are
          much greater. Those souls, who strive in earnest but don't succeed
          in one incarnation to fulfill their special "duty" (dharma), have
          anyway made great preparations towards their next incarnation.
          Christ is the Lord of Karma and there is no reason for despair.

          Jan, give my regards to Graham; the Camden Town was interesting
          place, Ahto really loved it!

          Joksu
        • joksu57
          Message 4 of 26 , Aug 12, 2004
            Hi Derek!

            And a more balanced, less fancy and more concrete view in this
            thread named "How to fight against Asuras" would be something like...
            hmmm???

            From my point of view the question about fear is interesting and
            relevant. A spiritual teacher once gave (IMO) a good description
            about fear and according to my clumsy translation it goes something
            like this: "fear is belief in evil". And what is feared is usually
            resisted or then we fearfully "run away". That's why the figure of
            Christ and the true meaning of Love cannot be overlooked in this
            context. (Love is a good antidote to fear.) I think that in the
            advice "resist not evil" there is an aspect about "misplaced energy",
            which can be transformed. I suppose that this approach requires a lot
            of courage.

            Taking the so called evil solely the subject of our meditations can
            be dangerous. The readers of Tolkien surely understand if I mention
            in this connection the concept "Saruman-effect" (I really don't know
            if such a concept has ever been mentioned before). Anyway after
            studying eagerly the "black" figure of Sauron, the old wizard started
            to believe in the might of the evil. There is also the danger
            of "creeping pessimism" in our worldview.

            But naturally these before mentioned "circumstances" do not refute
            the fact that also the "darker regions" of existance must be
            explored. Perhaps here we really need the balance about which Derek
            talked about.

            Warm Regards
            Joksu

            --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, Derek Hagen <dhagen@a...> wrote:
            > To all on this thread - haven't we gone too far in the directions
            of
            > fear, fancy and abstraction? Balance, people, balance.
            >
            > Desperado 1945

            > > Unsubscribe:
            > >

            > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            > > <yhoo0504_testa_300250a052604.gif>
            > > <l.gif>
            > >
            > > Yahoo! Groups Links

            > > • Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
            Terms of

            Message 5 of 26 , Aug 16, 2004
              Bradford wrote;

              "If we look at the infection and the effects that radiation and DU or
              Depleted Urnaium has on man..we also come to an elemental mystery of
              how moral forces and betrayed fire spirits, ancient Agni fire gods,
              and spirits have been knocked out of sync with human development
              through our nuclear testing. You might say, how did you get that
              strange idea Bugford? Well my geiger counter is going to tell me
              that this part of the woods is not going to be safe to walk. Even if
              everything looks the same, the buildings are intact, flowers seem to
              grow, cars are in the streets, food is in cans, but something is
              wrong, the people are all dead.

              But try to hold in your depleted brain case, under the evil
              enchantment that allows thinking to go toward suicide, that Steiner,
              and most here on this list, will verify to your wicked enchantment
              that moral fire, elemental beings, salamanders and fire spirits of
              the great Agni, Asura and Sorathian variety, garden variety Saturn
              Courage and Immortality forces that are hiding as the central Core
              of the I AM and the conscious link to white or black magic are real
              FIRE."

              Further comments;

              Friends we must needs ask ourselves, and those who remain in kiddie
              park abstraction, well, just sit in the back of the classroom and
              try not to fall asleep, we need to ask ourselves, if the fire tear
              in the ethers from nuclear enhanced matter allows the release of
              moral fire from the inner core of the Earth?

              What does this statement mean? We do not see the Fire Agni Spirits
              but they kill us in our bone marrow none the less. Moral forces are
              layered into the nine layers of the inner earth. And for humans the
              most refined moral ethers circulate in the core of our bones. In a
              way it is like moving from the epidermal layers of the outer skin of
              a human to the very core of the heart.

              "The skin is your largest organ, weighing about four kilograms and
              covering about two square metres. It is your interface with the
              environment, protecting you against chemicals, bacteria and
              radiation, helping you to maintain a stable body temperature, and
              stopping you from losing fluid and vital body chemicals. Your skin
              contains nerve endings that allow you to feel objects. Nails, which
              are also part of your skin layer, enable you to prise things open.

              The skin is waterproof, strong and resilient, yet also flexible. It
              consists of two layers of cells. The outer layer is called the
              epidermis and is made up of epithelial cells. The epidermis is
              supported from below by the dermis, which is a network of elastic
              fibres, blood vessels, hair follicles and roots, nerve endings, and
              sweat and lymph glands. Underneath the dermis, there is another
              layer of cells known as the hypodermis, which contains loose
              connective tissue and fat.

              The epidermis contains many layers of closely packed cells. The
              cells nearest the skin's surface are flat and filled with a hard
              substance called keratin. The epidermis contains no blood vessels –
              these are all in the dermis and deeper layers."

              Bradford continues;

              Can you see patches, literally holes torn in the ethers, where the
              Agni ancient Saturn and Asuric forces crawl out of their entombment
              in the inner earth and search for the food which they need? The food
              which they need is the moral fire of the immortal forces of the
              human being. People look carefully at these things. What is "The
              Hunger"? Well it was a film but now we are dealing with prematurely
              released fire. We think that by taking the precautions we have taken
              in nuclear plants around the world that we are containing, juggling
              and defusing the ancient released, Agni Fire Spirits.

              Technology thinks it contains these things. But let us look at the
              moral bone marrow hunger of the future moral fire, prematurely
              opened in the ether holes of the planet. In the core of the occult
              Earth we compressed and contained the negative field of the higher I
              AM. Along the surface of the planet, where we live, we go about our
              daily lives and our incarnations and our cultural developments with
              a brushing and submerged insight into forces, powerful cosmic forces
              that presently are pressing up from the Core of the Earth into our
              laps.

              Now the accelerated field of holes, neatly placed nuclear power
              plants, can be compared, and pay attention here people, can be
              compared to how the Brotherhoods planted Churches at significant
              distances, and paths along the surface of the Earth. Some of those
              Churches have their foundations in ancient elemental and occult foci
              or geographic mysteries. Pagan Elemental wells, springs, lunar
              intersections, Greenwich longitude Time markers. Etheric language
              accents and etheric plant forces move along these occult markers.

              "Everyone uses Greenwich Time (pronounced "Grenich"). This is the
              time at the Royal Observatory in Greenwich, England. Greenwich is
              the place where the "zero" line of longitude runs (north-south).
              Why? Because it had to be somewhere and at the time it was defined,
              Britain was the Big Cheese.

              It is also called "International Time", or "Greenwich Mean Time."

              Interestingly, the rotation period of the Earth is not exactly 24
              hours. It is 23 hours 59 minutes and a few seconds. It is gradually
              slowing down due to the tidal influence of the Moon. As the Moon is
              forced farther away, it bleeds rotational energy from the Earth,
              slowing the Earth. It moves away a few centimeters a year.
              Eventually it will be lost (millions of years from now, or
              billions)."

              Bradford adds;

              But Steiner had posed a future relationship with the Moon that might
              grow complex bits of morality, human brain substance devoid of
              morality, combined with immoral techno, semi-ensouled machine
              beings. If the Moon drifts away we see a vast micro world, a nano
              technology wizardry in the layered intellect arising. If the Moon
              after drifting away comes closer, these fragments can arise to
              overthrow human beings. We are part of the process now in how we
              hold our own Calibrated development within certain margins or betray
              that margin irrationally because we do not have the courage, spirit
              or thinking capacity to see the interconnectedness of things. And to
              share Steiner's pre-emptive insights that these immoral techno
              beings between silcon stone and plant arise to insect layer and
              arose from our union with insect like techno achievements uprooted
              from moral forces is to follow an intense line of thinking that
              specialization in our sciences and Morality in our world, refuses to
              make.

              Now the Agni/Asuric forces we deal with in slow infection have to do
              with accelerated moral decay. If the human being can be hurled along
              paths, hurled meaning, it appears slow, but in relation to nuclear
              fission holes in the ether and releasing out of sync future Asuric
              elementals into the environment, look you, gradually morality begins
              to decay. No Geneva Convention will stand up against our inability
              to see the connection of things in the universe.

              In semi summary:

              Ancient Saturn, where anthro impaired thinkers have not explored, is
              where our fire and immortality were salvaged and linked, along with
              the destiny of Christ to slow moral development, Earth based
              development. But because of the very nature of the Christ entering
              the core of the Earth, there has come to us, even before we are
              ready to think through these things, a kind of accelerated Manichean
              moral issue, of slow or rapid addiction, moral decay, devouring
              ecstasy pills and participating in happy time sexual orgies,
              released free basing Porn, offered for all ages and all tastes. Now
              this challenge of the dark fires against the challenge of the white
              fires need not creep up on us in such a secret and infectious
              manner. We refuse to think and catch up to these things none the
              less.

              We could picture to ourselves how various technologies we release on
              the upper part of the globe are really part of the key codes that
              release deeper and deeper occult mysteries in layers of the inner
              Earth. But we must have real thinking to approach our countrymen
              with living educational insights. The closest thing to imagining all
              that I have said here, would be Sauron and his ancient Saturn
              development.

              "Sauron (which means "terrible" in Kvenian) is a supreme being,
              ainur, created by the thought of Iluvatar (i.e. "father of
              everything") from Flame Imperishable. He is one of the makers of
              Arda, a visible world, as well as a maiar. Sauron served Aule the
              Smith, the Lord of all the beings. He is the embodiment of Evil
              in "The Lord of the Rings".

              Bradford folds arms;

              It is to our horror and nightmare that we present wonderful nuclear
              containment, reams of techno gibberish and yet fail to imagine what
              truly makes up the Moral forces of our Earth. Our failure to
              understand the holes we are knocking in the occult Earth with our
              nuclear testing, and sprinkling of the ecosystem with Depleted
              Uranium etc, produces future fire energy without present or past
              fire insight.

              All of this as it relates to the Christ Being has been hidden from
              us. All of this, as it relates to locations of nuclear plants and
              new churches for the Asuric Beings to be thrust into cannisters and
              dumped in mountains like sacred Native American grounds and Yucca
              Mountain or tossed to leak and rust at the bottom of the seas,
              reveals a failure to understand the Beasts of Light that we must
              needs encounter as Picture and Imagination and as Science and
              Technology. Central to such understanding is the core of the
              Immortality of Humanity and the mystery of the Occult Core of the
              Nine Layered Earth.

              In Christic Imaginations you can go to any Altar of the Christian
              Community or to Waldorf Schools and see brilliant paintings,
              Imaginations of the Christ Being in all his Solar glory painted
              around the pictured Golgotha event and Michael and the Dragon
              pictures at the entrance ways to schools. Let us link the related
              fields of insight along these lines.

              Einstein, Oppenheimer and President Harry Truman, 33rd President of
              the United States, reveals the culmination of a cycle of a 12 year
              assault by Ahrimanic Beings to finally establish the release on
              Earth of lofty imprisoned Fire Beings. Incinerating Agni fire
              spirits were used directly on Human Beings to end WWII. But all we
              deal with are the symptoms not the underlying stream of moral
              events. Hitler was just a core, vortex personality along with Japan
              which focused and motivated all parties, all the warring parties to
              give birth to the nuclear beast. We fail to see that that was the
              intention of Ahrimanic and frustrating and pressing forces of WWII.
              We fail to see how the reverberations of the Christ Etheric Rising
              and the birth of Spiritual Science caused such mighty choatic
              ripples in the chaos of the moral sphere of Man. These ugly
              motivating inspirations moved along in conjunction with the Christ
              Event of 1933 and the depth of Initiation Science released by Dr.
              Steiner.

              In Christic terms there is one Gold twenty dollar piece minted in
              1933, the only and last one left after the batch were destroyed,
              that was worth 8 million dollars. Gold and the human I AM are in
              refined enhanced moral distribution over the whole Earth. Coupled
              with fine Iron forces that enter the blood through the meteor
              showers in August.

              Now science recently have revealed to stunned researchers how great
              patches of Sea are sinisterly cold and devoid of oxygen. Fish
              suddenly swim in these mighty migrating oxygenless cool regions and
              whole regions of flora, fauna and fish die of asphixiation. These
              migrating shadow patches of icy clustered waters are moving in our
              oceans like giant cancerous cells of life sucking, etheric depleting
              gloomy monsters.

              Gatherered around our cities, Asuric like Predator shadows, and if
              we need a picture, imagine the Predator movie with a being invisible
              to our sight, but in their elemental power, stalk the cities for
              prey and to feed on moral depravity. You ask about gun control and
              stopping crime and blah, and blah, and blah, and what little efforts
              to take hold of the whole picture of the moral sphere of humanity,
              does the tiny patch of whining do? Yes we shouldn't hurt each other
              now should we? We shouldn't have those bad, bad impulses now should
              we? But where in blithering hell do you think these impulses are
              coming from, if not man himself and being drawn out of him in a
              decayed light infected environment.

              We imagine that violence, and War and wonderful helium ideas of
              peace can arise when we are unaware of how profoundly interconnected
              and potent are the forces that we are not dealing with. Why? Because
              the specialization of departments of thinking at our universities
              have severed the interconnectedness of reality that RAchel Carson
              grasped.

              The Church fails us in catching up with Imagination. "Lord of the
              Rings" is quickly buried a Pop culture tweeks, clubs and crackpots
              but the Imagination is not applied, the fruit of the writing and the
              film is harvesting the pictures that overlay our moral development
              and our sciences. Human beings just scamper away from considering
              the reality of our current Abu Ghraib and over 200 world wide
              Torture chambers, torture Photo Ops and smiling gawking over
              tortured and murdered humans. This little argument, against the
              Geneva Convention that the United States has raised is just the tip
              of a massive iceberg on which we are riding. Dare you imagine what
              is under our feet and how the whole layered strata of Earth are
              truly based on Occult nucleus of how the bones of man are made and
              the central core of the force of the I Am?

              So have we ripped holes in the Ether strata to let these beings out
              and is our technology from GPS and microwave satellites and our
              positioning of nuclear reactors and other deadly labs linked
              together with our military satellite operations creating a kind of
              projection in space of inner earth occult realities?

              To understand the long forgotten notion of "The China Syndrome" we
              must be reminded that melting, fizzling, Fire Spirit infected
              immoral matter could, through a nuclear meltdown, melt all the way
              through from one point on the Earth, all the way through the Earth
              and down to the otherside of the Earth in was is termed Meltdown or
              the China Syndrome. It was called "The China Syndrome" but what type
              of cluster of embryonic monsters would arise if such melting into
              the core of the Earth would ever occur?

              Kids in the back of the classroom can now go to recess now, while
              the rest of us ponder the predicatment and corner we have painted
              ourselves into.
            • Jan
              Message 6 of 26 , Aug 17, 2004
                Bradford wrote, among other valuable insights,

                "So have we ripped holes in the Ether strata to let these beings out
                and is our technology from GPS and microwave satellites and our
                positioning of nuclear reactors and other deadly labs linked
                together with our military satellite operations creating a kind of
                projection in space of inner earth occult realities?"

                From the back of the class......

                I believe that what is written above is truly the case. Those among us who
                are seasoned anthros are used to ingesting and digesting such strong meat,
                and develop the inner stomach-solvent digestive juices necessary. So it is
                good to present such difficult and heart-rending material. Steiner pointed
                out that the Book of Revelation of John the Divine is the Manichean Manual
                for understanding evil and also that evil is in its infancy. We cannot
                afford to be cowed or fazed by these and even greater evils to come, the
                revealing of which is certain as Christ casts ever more light upon darkened
                places and the morth-brood come out of the shadows into our consciousness,
                confident, over confident perhaps, of our paralysis and fear induced mental
                captivity. For the Adversaries have a habit of laughing too soon.....

                Those less familiar with anthroposophy and I know there are such on this
                list, might ask what to do with such knowledge that they may not be
                discouraged by the sheer scale of the onslaught and overcome? The first
                thing of course is to acknowledge what Steiner often told, that knowing is
                the first protection and the greatest hindrance to the adversaries, so study
                and honest striving for insight is essential. The first and greatest
                Ahrimanic deception is achieved by tying us to dead weights of heredity,
                atoms and placing us in a mechanistic universe with the belief that we are
                simply naked apes and so devoid of any spiritual power to change the
                situation in which we find ourselves. Its all too big and we are all too
                small and puny goes the constant refrain. Wrong again. Ahriman covets and
                fears what is laid down by the Gods in the human being. His victory lies in
                keeping us all enchanted as frogs rather than princes and princesses, serfs
                and wage slaves rather than Royal Children of the Father, younger Brothers
                and Sisters of the Christ. What appears so frail and minute in the
                Ahrimanically presented schema - human spiritual potential - is actually
                great, creative and powerful. The human heart is the true magnifying agent.
                Our very anger, when righteously aroused on our brother's behalf, becomes
                the power of blessing in later life.

                While it is true that the forces of evil, presently swarming through the
                moth-holes in our etheric moral atmosphere, embodied in nano technology and
                manipulated genome, clothed in lie and the dark fairy tale of modern
                science, are very great and growing greater, it is also true that a mustard
                seed is, or appears, very small. And yet is mighty. As is a halfling-hobbit.
                The fulcrum here is the power of what appears tiniest, seemingly less
                significant, but is actually spiritually colossal. The power of turning
                inside out. Moon magnification of evil is fore-cast already by Ahriman in
                the electro magnetic nexus of manipulated news, spider-spun and enwebbing
                the earth in a counter-butterfly cocoon, to bring forth only the still-born
                and aborted. The lie is daily affirmed by media such as the BBC or British
                Brainwashing Corporation and all its outlets around the world, among many
                others, designed specifically to terrorize and divide. The broadcasting of
                the 1938 'War of the Worlds' as a news item was only partly a deliberately
                connived Tavistock style experiment in mass mind manipulation and crowd
                control. It was also farming, harvesting of fear, food for beings who
                continue to factory farm and milk us like cows. As long as we let them.
                (It is worth while to ask who actually authors these daily terror 'news'
                reports. We know the names of the anchormen and women. News read by 'so
                and so' written by Anon.)
                Events are moon-magnified; we see elongated shadows, not the shriveled
                and desiccated beings who cast them.
                We can take up our true powers, friends, in the tiniest of ways, here and
                now, in everyday life. So we help to Christen the world around us. Because
                we are the new Priesthood. It is vital that we take up this work.

                Churches were sited not only upon holy, healing wells and caverns of
                ancient initiation but also deliberately built upon vortex sites of evil
                earth energies, often of a very baleful, raw kind and consciously
                transformed within the community of the church, often by means of ceremony
                and chanting, re-enchanting into raised and useful form what was seeping
                from darker regions of the earth. A form of search and transform - a
                Manichean journey into the darkest places secure in the magical power of
                Christ-light. This is no longer understood and it is the task of those who
                can to detect and act in an appropriate way upon such energies, as there are
                ever more sources. There is much more to say on this, perhaps on future
                occasions. Soloman, for instance, set four thousand to sing praises during
                the building of the Temple, that beacon for the incarnating human, that it
                might have a sound and re-sounding foundation. Because true praise, real
                praise knowingly in-toned is the surest means of uplifting and re creating
                fallen or generally suspect etheric energies. But it is sound science. It
                requires real knowledge.
                Brad's revealing of various new inroads into humanity by the darkest and
                most powerful entities and putting them into context is one such knowing
                science. This calibrates them, relates them via spiritual insight to the
                true measure of Man and sets them within the context of evolution potentials
                and dangers and gives them, and us, true size and spiritual ratio. The true
                central point of measure must always be Christ.

                The worst thing is to fear. Moment by moment, in daily life we may be
                priest/priestess and lift our immediate world and also greater world affairs
                right from under the nose of the Adversary by consciously sanctifying each
                act, directing our thought spirit-ward. No need to fear surveillance camera
                or biometric chip. They can only monitor physical movements and brain bound
                thinking. Sense free thinking is inaccessible to them.
                Will depleted uranium be deadly in 900 years? Perhaps. Perhaps not. It
                may well depend upon what spiritual capacities we, even you and I friends,
                manage to develop. There may be those on earth in times to come who can heal
                and absorb harmful radiation. Mary Fullerson, who was healed from cancer by
                a truly life changing meeting with the Etheric Christ has said that
                'Radiance overcomes radiation.' And for those who did not read it in earlier
                posts, here she is again.

                Quote from 'The Form of the Fourth' by Mary Fullerson

                "We go deeper now. The skin is the outermost boundary of tangible, physical
                form; bone marrow is the opposite pole of inmost being. When the one is
                touched, the other reached by conscious Fire, they are made impervious and
                self restoring. When we relate properly to others in our thoughts and our
                feelings, our skin is changed. Marrow is quickened when we relate properly
                to Christ. This is the axis of surrender, the polarization of the two great
                Laws of Love as they affect physical tissue.
                radiation fall out is the negative energy resulting from man's abortive
                and self motivated use of cosmic powers. It can be changed to Light. Each
                particle can be transformed, beginning in the body of each Son. There the
                charge of negative can meet the positive of true dedication in an actual
                alchemy of radiation. It then ceases to damage and becomes an energizing
                factor to protect and emanate as transforming Light. As the transforming
                Blood is felt to circulate through arteries and veins when there is true
                identification in the Eucharistic rite, awareness of the Fire of
                Transfiguration makes it possible to feel the Light Body circulating through
                the marrow. This is Radiance. Radiance overcomes radiation. It will do
                this literally. Conscious Fire, Element of the invincible, posited in bone
                and marrow, agrees in essence with the Form of the Overcomer and attracts it
                there. Being of the same substance with the Light of etheric Presence,
                there is a magnetic drawing together and in the circle of Light which the
                two bodies form, radiation of lower level or degree is powerless. This is
                the Law of superior energy which man will come to know and live by in New
                Day." end quote.

                The word and means of power is available to us all. It is gentleness. The
                most important thing is to be kind. To whatsoever we are kind we are kin,
                kindred; we become relations, but more than ordinary blood relations, -
                brought into the purified blood relation of human-kind - the sweet
                measureless measure of love, pressed down and overflowing.
                Jan
              • Mark Willan
                Message 7 of 26 , Aug 17, 2004
                  Bon jour

                  Je vous rèpons hors liste, car je viens tout juste de rentrer d'un
                  voyage en outre-Manche.

                  Le sujet que vous abordez est loin d'être simple, et les techniques qui
                  ont été esquissées ne tiennent pas la route, car les ASURAS sont les
                  forces Anti-Christiques par -excellence. (Voir les 2 cycles par Steiner
                  sur l'Apocalyopse).

                  Dans mon passé j'ai eu occasion d,avoir un co0ntact personnel avec les
                  Asurtas, et si j'en suis sorti, ce n'est pas grâce ni aux forces du
                  Christ étherique, ni la médiation de4 la Rose -Croix, mais j'ai été
                  obligé de subir, tout simplkement, le temps de la ren contre, car je
                  n'avais pas encore développé mes propres foces individuelles
                  suffisamment pour pouvoir ne pas avoit été tout simplement dépassé.

                  Après-coup, ou8i, en effet le Christ est interveu comme une baume pour
                  guréiri le mal causé, mais malgé de longues dicussions personnel;les
                  avec Gérard Klockenbring (J'étais à l'époquie membre du bureau de la
                  Communauté de Chrétiens à Paris), cela n'a pas quand même pu enlever
                  tous les effets néfatses, que je dois encore subir à une distance de
                  quelquies 10 ans.

                  Si vous souhaitez m,en parler de vive voix, vous pouvez me contacter
                  aux c o-ordonnées ci-dessous, mais sachez que ce n'est pas un argument
                  que J'aborde bien volontiers, car apres déjà plus de 20 ans de travail
                  personnel quotidien sans cesse sur les 5 exercices, méditations
                  Steineriennes etc. je n'ai pas été personnellement capable de réussir
                  ma seule rencontre avec ces entités. Dans ces conditiosn j'avoue que
                  bien peu d'hommes disposent de nos jours la force intérieure requise,
                  mêem pôur considérer ces adversaires.

                  Excusez mes erreurs de frappe, mais je réponds vite, caqr tardivement.

                  J'espère quand même que cela popurra vous être utile.

                  Bon courage!

                  Mark WILLAN

                  3 place des Cines
                  06560 Valbonne Sophia Antipolis
                  France
                  Tel : +33 4 9296 0919
                  Fax : +33 4 9296 9004
                  Mob : +33 6 7320 4006

                  mwillan@...
                  translate@...
                  mark.willan@...
                  contact@...

                  Message 8 of 26 , Aug 17, 2004
                    http://www.usatoday.com/news/science/2004-08-17-new-saturn-
                    moons_x.htm

                    "The Cassini spacecraft has spotted two previously unknown and small
                    moons orbiting Saturn in an unexpected location.The satellites are
                    tiny, about 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 2.5 miles (4 kilometers) in
                    diameter. They orbit within 131,000 miles (211,000 kilometers) of
                    the planet's center.

                    Tiny, tiny S/2004 is marked by a box in this Cassini image.
                    Image courtesy NASA/JPL/Space Science Institute.

                    The discoveries bring the total of Saturn's known moons to 33.
                    Number 31 was discovered last year with a ground-based telescope."
                  • Danny F.
                    Message 9 of 26 , Aug 18, 2004
                      > The discoveries bring the total of Saturn's known moons to 33.
                      > Number 31 was discovered last year with a ground-based telescope."

                      There shouldn't be more - right Bradford? :)

                      That which reminds us of the Reversal to (the) Support:
                      Outpoured Word - Subtantially - Itself-Symphony
                      That became MIDDLE-Man Spine Bones Fragments Frozen Sea!

                      But Back to our handbook - in the OPTIC of what Jan said:
[...]

                      /

                      "When you see a giant, the first thing to do is to determine the
                      position of the sun–and check to see if it's not actually the shadow
                      of a pygmy."

                      "In the future world everything is as in the previous world–and yet
                      everything is completely different. The future world is rational
                      chaos–the chaos which penetrated itself and which is both inside and
                      outside itself: Chaos2 or infinite. The genuine fairy tale must
                      simultaneously be a prophetic representation, an idealistic
                      representation, and an absolutely determined representation. The
                      genuine creator of fairy tales is a seer of the future."

                      "Humanity is one of the planet's senses. The human eye is the
                      planet's eye raised to look at the heavens. The human nerve is the
                      means of connecting the planet to the higher world."

                      "We are cosmometers."

                      "Imagination is the miraculous sense which can replace all other
                      senses and which is already so much under our control. While the
                      external senses appear to be wholly subject to mechanical laws,
                      imagination is bound neither to the present nor to contact with
                      external stimuli."

                      –Novalis

                      Jan again:

                      "chanting, re-enchanting into raised and useful form what was seeping
                      from darker regions of the earth. A form of search and transform - a
                      Manichean journey into the darkest places secure in the magical power
                      of
                      Christ-light. This is no longer understood and it is the task of
                      those who
                      can to detect and act in an appropriate way upon such energies, as
                      there are
                      ever more sources. There is much more to say on this, perhaps on
                      future
                      occasions."

                      And Bradford, Friends;

                      "Can you see patches, literally holes torn in the ethers, where the
                      Agni ancient Saturn and Asuric forces crawl out of their entombment
                      in the inner earth and search for the food which they need? The food
                      which they need is the moral fire of the immortal forces of the
                      human being."...

                      Danny

                      Message 10 of 26 , Aug 18, 2004
                        In whom the Gods, knowers of Brahman, acknowledge Brahman as the
                        Supreme--he who knows the Gods face to face is truly a Knower, a
                        Vehicle
                        of Brahman

                        Atharva Veda X, 7, 24

                        Great are the Gods who were born from Nonbeing, yet men aver this
                        Nonbeing
                        to be the single limb of the Support, the great Beyond.

                        Atharva Veda X, 7, 25

                        The limb in which the Support, when generating, evolved the Ancient
                        One--who knows this limb knows too by that same knowledge the Ancient
                        One.

                        Atharva Veda X, 7, 26

                        It was from his limb that the thirty-three Gods distributed portions
                        among themselves. Thus in truth only knowers of Brahman are also
                        knowers
                        of the thirty-three Gods.

                        Atharva Veda X, 7, 27

                        Men recognize the Golden Embryo as the unutterable, the Supreme. Yet
                        it
                        was the Support who in the beginning poured forth upon the world that
                        stream of gold.

                        Atharva Veda X, 7, 28

                        Message 11 of 26 , Aug 21, 2004
                          Jan wrote:

[...]

                          Streams of vowels and consonants on the breath stream, warmed from
                          the hearts of human beings, both from Gregorian chants and Tibetan
                          sancturies and united with Eurythmy, have set the Planets and the
                          Constellations, the Zodiac, back into the flow of the elemental
                          community we live in.

                          Before I go off on my Word and Speech tangent, you might want to
                          really grasp some of the work that is understood from such a science
                          of Tone, Word, Chant...before you discount it with your OH SO
                          rational intellect.

                          http://www.aniwilliams.com/geometry_music_healing.htm

                          ""For 14 years he (Jenny) conducted experiments animating inert
                          powders, pastes, and liquids into life-like, flowing forms, which
                          mirrored patterns found throughout nature, art and architecture.
                          What's more, all of these patterns were created using simple sine
                          wave vibrations (pure tones) within the audible range. So what you
                          see is a physical representation of vibration, or how sound
                          manifests into form through the medium of various materials."

                          The pioneering research of Fabion Mamon in the 1970's found that
                          when they sounded a specific tuning fork tone onto a cancer cell,
                          that cell would dissolve. Even allopathic medicine has adopted this
                          same principle in new, non-invasive forms of surgery. Scientific
                          American magazine reported one example of an effective method for
                          removing kidney stones by identifying the frequency of the stone,
                          and projecting the `reversed' frequency to dissolve it.

                          This interrelationship of sound and matter is at the core of an
                          exciting new wave of science, which is based on timeless principles
                          well known to all ancient and indigenous cultures. Billy Yellow, a
                          Navajo medicine man summed it all up with this wisdom: "Our task is
                          to chant the world, chant the beauty. The world is a reflection of
                          our chanting." How are we each using sound to affect our state of
                          being, the health of the earth and our children? "

                          Bradford adds;

                          I should be brief because of the attention span deficit we all
                          carry, such rich studies as we have recently uncovered tend to lull
                          the reader to sleep, as if Anthroposophy was some sweet fairy tale.
                          It isn't. At least on the issue of frogs and Atlantean etheric
                          systems and Prince and Princesses and kissing frogs, awakening out
                          of the slumber of Post Atlantean, pre Egohood to Prince and Princess
                          participants with the Queen Sophia and her lover Christ, we
                          apparently are still old Toadies. (TAO/TAOTL and TOADDD or humid
                          Earth and pond croaking, singing even)

                          Vowels and Consonants and music itself is so rich and Eurythmy such
                          an incredible study that I shall spare you some of the details of
                          it. Language and the larynx region is the center out of which the
                          New Elemental, Poetic, Scientific and Cultural miracles from the
                          side of humanity will arise. Elemental forces in fire, air, water
                          and Earth are awaiting the stream of rejuvenation from out of the
                          human heart. Traveling from Finland to Hawaii and understanding how
                          either consonants or vowels predominate in specific language and how
                          water and feeling in rhythm and chanting move the Languge all the
                          way to the ancient Tibetan Science of chanting, well it is a study
                          for those who really are thrilled by the Word. Even if it is the dry
                          word of this page and the dead concepts full of heart that we are
                          discussing. Lovers of the Word awake when they hear Spirit behind
                          Language.

                          The most incredible soul stirring example I can offer you, aside
                          from the astonishing details where location, geogrpahy, soul and
                          Word weave and rejuvenated depleted environmental and elemental life
                          gasps as it nourishes itself from Warmed Fire toned, Living Words..
                          is this example and it is rather stunning.

                          http://www.npr.org/programs/atc/transcripts/2004/aug/040812.mccarthy.
                          html

                          "All Things Considered: August 12, 2004

                          Palestinians Embrace Musical Allegory

                          From NPR News, this is ALL THINGS CONSIDERED.

                          "A Palestinian musical is playing to packed houses in a West Bank
                          theater in Ramallah. It's based on a story by the late Palestinian
                          novelist Ghassan Kanafani titled "The Little Lantern." It's the
                          story of a princess who knocks down a wall to bring sunlight into
                          her kingdom. NPR's Julie McCarthy reports the musical is rousing
                          audiences with his parallels to the present-day Palestinian
                          situation.

                          JULIE McCARTHY reporting:

                          The opening night of (foreign language spoken), or "The Lanterns,"
                          brought the house down.

                          McCARTHY: The story about one girl's determination was itself a work
                          that defied the odds. Palestinian composer and producer Suhail
                          Khoury said the Israeli occupation had complicated auditions,
                          training and rehearsals, and stretched production over two years.
                          The German conductor confessed he persuaded only a fraction of his
                          orchestra to travel to the West Bank for the show. The day before
                          the play opened, the new Japanese-funded Cultural Center flooded,
                          destroying the director's pencil-scrawled script.

                          It was inspired by the late Palestinian writer Ghassan Kanafani. The
                          author of novels, short stories and articles about the lives of
                          Palestinians in exile, Kanafani wrote the story, original
                          titled "The Little Lantern," for his niece. She died beside him in a
                          car bombing in Lebanon in 1972. The musical version, renamed "The
                          Lanterns," features a cast made up exclusively of children. Some 60
                          of them in luminescent costumes sing and dance non-stop for just
                          over an hour.

                          McCARTHY: As the curtain rises, the wise king has died, leaving a
                          will for his daughter that says for the kingdom to remain peaceful,
                          she must bring sunlight into the castle. So the princess climbs a
                          mountain to reach the sun to carry it back. When her scheme fails,
                          she retreats to her room in distress. A note appears under the door
                          one day. `How will you find the sun,' it asks, `if you lock yourself
                          away?'

                          Later, an old man bearing a lantern appears at the castle gate,
                          declaring he has the answer. But the guards turn him away. The
                          princess learns of the old man and sets out to find him by ordering
                          everyone who carries a lantern to come to the castle. So many people
                          converge on the castle. To make room, they knock down the walls. And
                          suddenly the sunlight fills the kingdom."

                          Bradford concludes;

                          The sunlight and the man with the lantern... and who remembers in
                          their soul the fairy tale of "The Green Snake and Beautiful Lily"?
                          Now it is not sentimentality that induces me to show how wonderful
                          this artistic event was for bombed out Palastine, just read the
                          article. But rather that it is the intellectual soul negation of the
                          power of Word, Art, music even down to its healing reality in the
                          etheric body as well, with what Jan has brought up, the healing of
                          regions of enchanted and etheric earth have been lost, even if we
                          have before us the new science of the Word. Most Anthro's retreat
                          from investigating what this new force of the word can become.

                          Most Anthros or students of Spiritual Science cannot make the
                          connection between the flowy, wafty light headed dancers who claim
                          to be Eurythmists and the solid foundation out of which Sound and
                          the Word has been renewed to its highest level, using the Christ
                          Event as the foundation of the New Word. Most people haven't had the
                          opportunity or the training to see the Science of the Word that
                          Eurythmy stuidies..Therefore Eurythmy is somewhat discounted as a
                          stirring art form. It should not be discounted and I have testimony
                          from elemental beings who are starving for such Etheric renewal as
                          proof.
                        • joksu57
                          Message 12 of 26 , Aug 24, 2004
                            Hello all!

                            I don't know, if this following incident has any connections to
                            Asuras, but I came to my mind after reading Mark's post. A friend
                            told me some time ago about his experiencies, when he was "under
                            attack" by some (perhaps ahrimanic, he didn't specify) beings. I
                            don't want to be too spesific about the circumstances, so I just tell
                            some "main points".

                            According to my friend these "invading beings" tried to get inside
                            him and his consiousness and when some of them succeeded, they could
                            be felt also as some sort of vibrations in his etheric vehicle. He
                            said that they could be felt almost as "someone is crawling under the
                            skin", quite an unpleasant experience. This "attack" has been going
                            on many hours and my friend was resisting it with strong
                            consentration. He was not afraid, but getting tired and his "tactics"
                            was not particularly succesful.

                            Then he remembered the advices of Christ and stopped resisting these
                            beings. Instead he started blessing them, praying for them, "inviting
                            them" in the spirit of "Love thy enemy"; trying to teach to them the
                            ethics of Christ. The effect was astonishing. There was only some
                            spesific "route" along which these entities could enter, and it was
                            the same thing conserning the exit. Suddenly these beings were so
                            eager to leave that there was some sort of "jam", when they could not
                            leave as soon as they wished (this amused my friend). Also one of
                            these "invaders" experienced some sort of conversion and adviced the
                            others to "leave my friend alone".

                            I think that this was a display of some sort of manichean magic, but
                            if one is afraid, it may be difficult to apply it effectively.

                            Warm Regards
                            Joksu