Re: [anthroposophy] How to fight against Asuras

  • Hogie McM
    Message 1 of 26 , Aug 11, 2004
      this lecture definitely exists...Ill try to find it for you

      Hogie
      Message 2 of 26 , Aug 11, 2004
        The White Moth.

        A. T. QUILLER COUCH

        If a leaf rustled, she would start:
        And yet she died, a year ago
        How had so frail a thing the heart
        To journey where she trembled so?
        And do they turn and turn in fright,
        Those little feet, in so much night?

        The light above the poet's head
        Streamed on the page and on the cloth,
        And twice and thrice there buffeted
        On the black pane a white-wingd moth:

        'Twas Annie's soul that beat outside,
        And "Open, open, open!" cried:
        I could not find the way to God;
        There were too many flaming suns

        For signposts, and the fearful road
        Led over wastes where millions
        Of tangled comets hissed and burned--
        I was bewilder'd and I turned.

        "O, it was easy then! I knew
        Your window and no star beside.
        Look up and take me back to you!"
        He rose and thrust the window wide.

        'Twas but because his brain was hot
        With rhyming; for he heard her not.
        But poets polishing a phrase
        Show anger over trivial things:

        And as she blundered in the blaze
        Towards him, on ecstatic wings,
        He raised a hand and smote her dead;
        Then wrote, "That I had died instead."

        Bradford comments;

        There is an occult perception, very simple to observe, very complex
        but as simple as any lesson that was ever written in the great book
        of nature. Moth and Butterfly and how each relates to the light are
        a visible lesson. What is the moral of this story? It has profound
        meaning. Moths have an erratic nervous disorder in relation to the
        light. Butterflies have a well organized Devachan imprint on their
        wing patterns. Butterflies reveal tribe, nation, and pheromone
        scented holiness of their distinct and specific tracking breed.

        In Spiritual Science we find the road to Konig and Steiner where a
        Butterfly and the blossom and petals of a flower reveal a rooted
        mystery and a freed mystery. In fact in any Waldorf Training camp we
        can follow the steps of the caterpillar, the stages of it and see
        how the Holy SPirit hovers in living and loving numerical ratio over
        the blossom and plant kingdom. There is an entombment death and
        Resurrection in the life of the caterpillar. In other words the
        blossom and the butterfly are a calibrated match.

        I love the word calibrated, one can see a great deal with the word
        calibrated. Size and ratio of Being to Being are calibrated. The
        Moon moving closer or further away reveals the giant redwood forests
        or the calibrated current size of the butterfly.

        The Butterfly is not a bird, it is the hovering soul and spirit,
        Angels of the Plant world. How is your Nectar, blood sugar and
        courage today? Do you really understand blood sugar and diabetes?
        Has your sweet nectar also fed the Dead and your Angel? Has it
        produced some thought life that is not merely bug lite?

        Now things go very differently for the moth. Here you have an
        opportunity to study, "The Devil and Daniel Webster". This is an
        important study, as important as Faust is to Anthros. "The Devil and
        Daniel Webster" is really about imprisoning the soul/spirit and the
        nature of Moth to light. It is part of the study that leads us
        toward the objective lessons of the Asuras vs the courage of
        humanity.

        But we need not study these texts..we find ourselves faint and
        thought thickens, chills and slows in us. We crave a quicker
        gratification to our question. The development of the Moth, its
        brown, dried leaf imagery, where the life force has been depleted
        from it, creates also an erratic nervous disorder in how the moth is
        constantly fooled by Light. The moth is pathologically fooled by
        false light. It suffers from a suicidal nervous disorder that
        hungers for false light the way butterflies hunger for true Plant
        perfume prayers. Prayers of perfume that the plant has wrought in
        its humble earth bound enchantment rise into the air and these
        prayer signals are read in the pheromone navigation of the tribes,
        breeds and various families of butterfly Angels.

        Some might think Spiritual Science is being poetic on this point. If
        you think this is a sweet poetic metaphor or analogy you have no
        idea the depth of Goethean Science nor the depth of the question of
        how to approach the fight against the Asuras. It is a topic that
        still haunts us and makes us shiver. It makes us shiver more than
        the Christ warms our courage. Or; how do we find courage and do we
        need to constantly place ourselves in Frodo's matrix of tension?

        Jan wrote profoundly on the biographical excursions into dangerous
        philosophic regions as explored by Isabel Fairfield. Does the
        butterfly gain its superior Devachan wing colorings by tasting and
        facing sharper Devachan mysteries? What are sharper Devachan
        mysteries in the world around us? Do you know?

        The nervous disorder and infection that has built up to a craving in
        the moth also builds up in a human being. To become addicted to the
        falsity of mistaking S&M for Love or mistaking the Risen Etheric
        Christ imbued brotherhood for SunScreen; or quiet poisoning of
        Depleted Uranium in the woody whispers of forests and meadows that
        show acre upon acre of greenery, but, the forest is Chernobyl and
        the poison will remain this way, in the murky invisibility of occult
        deception, for 900 years, cursed. But all the elemntal beings will
        have been changed to monsters.. this represents only a fragment of
        the nature of the infection of the Asura and the corruption of Light
        itself. What is the shelf life of an elemental being?

        Jan, Joksu and I would also draw attention to Orc and Elve, but all
        these are specific studies and alas, only rare researchers engage
        their wings, engage their Devachan curiosity into regions where
        humanity strays from the light. Most haven't the science, the soul
        or the intelligence to see the hidden patterns running from
        religion, politics, science and through the halls of nature up to
        the soul of each human being. Therefore these big questions, ASURAS,
        make the squeamish want to run to the potty and pee.

        But when faddish craving for tatoo and torture, gothic sensuality
        and enjoying the torture and interrogation of prisoners and giving
        the nod to Abu Ghraib and CIA and Israel Gulags..left over from Nazi
        and Stalin infested Gulags, all these fads and immoral decisions of
        humanity move steadily toward Asura worship. That worship is what
        the disorder in the moth reveals. It shows that the wings have been
        depleted of their living light, their Devachan glory. Shrivelled
        brownish, sometimes pure white maggot ghost vegetable moths...and
        yet no matter how exotic the vampires of the night appear, the soul
        and the moth have absorbed a disorder of the order of the moral
        lesson of nature into their systems.

        For indeed A Sun Being of the magitude of the Christ turned with
        Solar Magnification into the single body of a human being and walked
        as a Sun Compass on the Earth. But equally, the beings who move our
        immortality forwards along the prayer of plants and the works and
        deeds of humanity through courage and compassion also have their
        Manichean polar opposite in the reverse of the progress, in the
        corrosion and eating away of the I AM through specific stages. Jan
        and Joksu can outline these specific stages with astonishing
        originality.

        To get to the core of the I AM and tear away portions of it, The I
        AM must be slowly corrupted from within. That Egotism could become
        so material that instead of eating my brothers and sisters hearts in
        spirit, in thought, in joy and celebration of their existence, we
        literally eat our brothers hearts. Instead of understanding the I AM
        in the blood we quantify and learn to breed certain racial strains
        of blood and flesh. We take cellular identity and we rob it of its
        orginality and chip pieces of the glory of the I AM into cloned,
        manmade cellular, star cursed, clusters of matter. Can we and will
        we go this far without plunging into the very Ethics out of which
        Spiritual Science and Anthroposophy are made of?
        Message 3 of 26 , Aug 11, 2004
          Now we whisper together in the chrysalis of the christ Being.

          "It is a fine gold dew or mist that is TRUSTED AND ENTRUSTED to the
          Lord of the Green Man just as there are subtle quantities of gold in
          sperm..and we entrust ourselves to the Lord of Karma. It is the Sun
          Being behind the physical Sun and physical Solar system, the actual
          Being Seraphim baptized, Father blessed, Sun brotherhood that Rose
          and entered every crack of supposed atomic structure of earth and
          matter.. and now in every little crack circulates this gold mist..
          from the blood of Christ, because Christ penetrated down to the
          Marrow of the bones of Jesus.

          That makes Earth a mighty cocoon. How dare we think with such springs
          of thought? We do because Steiner and Nature reveal many secrets that
          are true Science."
        • Derek Hagen
          Message 4 of 26 , Aug 11, 2004
            To all on this thread - haven't we gone too far in the directions of
            fear, fancy and abstraction? Balance, people, balance.

            Desperado 1945

            > Unsubscribe:
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            > <yhoo0504_testa_300250a052604.gif>
            > <l.gif>
            >
            > Yahoo! Groups Links

            > Service.

            Derek Hagen
            Mac Systems Manager
            Acart Communications
            dhagen@...
          • Jan
            Message 5 of 26 , Aug 11, 2004
              More synchronicity! I was very recently reading and pondering this
              poem..... Much food for thought Brad. Let the digesting begin....
              Jan

            • joksu57
              Message 6 of 26 , Aug 11, 2004
                Hello Brad and Jan!

                Bradford brought up very inspiring ideas about the Sun Being, gold
                (as a metal "belonging" to the Sun) and Earth as a cocoon. Then I
                remembered a parable about the Kingdom of Heaven given to us by
                Christ Jesus:
                "The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and
                hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened."

                This "leaven" (or a "mustard seed" in an another parable) is the
                true spiritual gold brought to Earth by Christ Jesus and our
                Heavenly Father. And now Earth is a mighty cocoon, because Earth is
                in a process of becaming a future Sun; transforming slowly to
                Spiritual Gold! A "Logos-mission" lies ahead of our humanity and
                that is why our school in this planet is so hard and thorough.

                It's so nice to exchange thoughts with you again, Brad. As I told to
                Jan earlier, the first half of this years was quite difficult to me
                and I didn't have the energy to write anything to the forum. But
                then before my voyage to London I wrote to Jan. We exhanged some
                posts and finally we had an inspiring meeting in Jan's home. And now
                I feel much better!

                Jan, in my first post I also thought about the Manicheans and I have
                felt a long time that the teachings of Mr. Ervast are bordering
                closely the Manichean stream. After the changes in Karma, I think
                that nowadays the Manichean magic has more possibilities to become
                operative. Jesus Christ of course showed us what it is like when one
                is "not resisting evil". But martyrdom was the fate of the early
                christians. And "speakers of thruth" were killed along many, many
                centuries. But in later times, e.g. Leo Tolstoy, HPB and Dr. Steiner
                could live and work. When we think about Rudolf Steiner, certainly
                there was martyrdom in his life, but now it was connected to his
                work and teachings; he was not killed.

                After the second, ethereal coming of the Christ, possibilities are
                much greater. Those souls, who strive in earnest but don't succeed
                in one incarnation to fulfill their special "duty" (dharma), have
                anyway made great preparations towards their next incarnation.
                Christ is the Lord of Karma and there is no reason for despair.

                Jan, give my regards to Graham; the Camden Town was interesting
                place, Ahto really loved it!

                Joksu
              • joksu57
                Message 7 of 26 , Aug 12, 2004
                  Hi Derek!

                  And a more balanced, less fancy and more concrete view in this
                  thread named "How to fight against Asuras" would be something like...
                  hmmm???

                  From my point of view the question about fear is interesting and
                  relevant. A spiritual teacher once gave (IMO) a good description
                  about fear and according to my clumsy translation it goes something
                  like this: "fear is belief in evil". And what is feared is usually
                  resisted or then we fearfully "run away". That's why the figure of
                  Christ and the true meaning of Love cannot be overlooked in this
                  context. (Love is a good antidote to fear.) I think that in the
                  advice "resist not evil" there is an aspect about "misplaced energy",
                  which can be transformed. I suppose that this approach requires a lot
                  of courage.

                  Taking the so called evil solely the subject of our meditations can
                  be dangerous. The readers of Tolkien surely understand if I mention
                  in this connection the concept "Saruman-effect" (I really don't know
                  if such a concept has ever been mentioned before). Anyway after
                  studying eagerly the "black" figure of Sauron, the old wizard started
                  to believe in the might of the evil. There is also the danger
                  of "creeping pessimism" in our worldview.

                  But naturally these before mentioned "circumstances" do not refute
                  the fact that also the "darker regions" of existance must be
                  explored. Perhaps here we really need the balance about which Derek
                  talked about.

                  Warm Regards
                  Joksu

                  --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, Derek Hagen <dhagen@a...> wrote:
                  > To all on this thread - haven't we gone too far in the directions
                  of
                  > fear, fancy and abstraction? Balance, people, balance.
                  >
                  > Desperado 1945

                  > > Unsubscribe:
                  > >

                  > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                  > > <yhoo0504_testa_300250a052604.gif>
                  > > <l.gif>
                  > >
                  > > Yahoo! Groups Links

                  > > • Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
                  Terms of

                  Message 8 of 26 , Aug 16, 2004
                    Bradford wrote;

                    "If we look at the infection and the effects that radiation and DU or
                    Depleted Urnaium has on man..we also come to an elemental mystery of
                    how moral forces and betrayed fire spirits, ancient Agni fire gods,
                    and spirits have been knocked out of sync with human development
                    through our nuclear testing. You might say, how did you get that
                    strange idea Bugford? Well my geiger counter is going to tell me
                    that this part of the woods is not going to be safe to walk. Even if
                    everything looks the same, the buildings are intact, flowers seem to
                    grow, cars are in the streets, food is in cans, but something is
                    wrong, the people are all dead.

                    But try to hold in your depleted brain case, under the evil
                    enchantment that allows thinking to go toward suicide, that Steiner,
                    and most here on this list, will verify to your wicked enchantment
                    that moral fire, elemental beings, salamanders and fire spirits of
                    the great Agni, Asura and Sorathian variety, garden variety Saturn
                    Courage and Immortality forces that are hiding as the central Core
                    of the I AM and the conscious link to white or black magic are real
                    FIRE."

                    Further comments;

                    Friends we must needs ask ourselves, and those who remain in kiddie
                    park abstraction, well, just sit in the back of the classroom and
                    try not to fall asleep, we need to ask ourselves, if the fire tear
                    in the ethers from nuclear enhanced matter allows the release of
                    moral fire from the inner core of the Earth?

                    What does this statement mean? We do not see the Fire Agni Spirits
                    but they kill us in our bone marrow none the less. Moral forces are
                    layered into the nine layers of the inner earth. And for humans the
                    most refined moral ethers circulate in the core of our bones. In a
                    way it is like moving from the epidermal layers of the outer skin of
                    a human to the very core of the heart.

                    "The skin is your largest organ, weighing about four kilograms and
                    covering about two square metres. It is your interface with the
                    environment, protecting you against chemicals, bacteria and
                    radiation, helping you to maintain a stable body temperature, and
                    stopping you from losing fluid and vital body chemicals. Your skin
                    contains nerve endings that allow you to feel objects. Nails, which
                    are also part of your skin layer, enable you to prise things open.

                    The skin is waterproof, strong and resilient, yet also flexible. It
                    consists of two layers of cells. The outer layer is called the
                    epidermis and is made up of epithelial cells. The epidermis is
                    supported from below by the dermis, which is a network of elastic
                    fibres, blood vessels, hair follicles and roots, nerve endings, and
                    sweat and lymph glands. Underneath the dermis, there is another
                    layer of cells known as the hypodermis, which contains loose
                    connective tissue and fat.

                    The epidermis contains many layers of closely packed cells. The
                    cells nearest the skin's surface are flat and filled with a hard
                    substance called keratin. The epidermis contains no blood vessels –
                    these are all in the dermis and deeper layers."

                    Bradford continues;

                    Can you see patches, literally holes torn in the ethers, where the
                    Agni ancient Saturn and Asuric forces crawl out of their entombment
                    in the inner earth and search for the food which they need? The food
                    which they need is the moral fire of the immortal forces of the
                    human being. People look carefully at these things. What is "The
                    Hunger"? Well it was a film but now we are dealing with prematurely
                    released fire. We think that by taking the precautions we have taken
                    in nuclear plants around the world that we are containing, juggling
                    and defusing the ancient released, Agni Fire Spirits.

                    Technology thinks it contains these things. But let us look at the
                    moral bone marrow hunger of the future moral fire, prematurely
                    opened in the ether holes of the planet. In the core of the occult
                    Earth we compressed and contained the negative field of the higher I
                    AM. Along the surface of the planet, where we live, we go about our
                    daily lives and our incarnations and our cultural developments with
                    a brushing and submerged insight into forces, powerful cosmic forces
                    that presently are pressing up from the Core of the Earth into our
                    laps.

                    Now the accelerated field of holes, neatly placed nuclear power
                    plants, can be compared, and pay attention here people, can be
                    compared to how the Brotherhoods planted Churches at significant
                    distances, and paths along the surface of the Earth. Some of those
                    Churches have their foundations in ancient elemental and occult foci
                    or geographic mysteries. Pagan Elemental wells, springs, lunar
                    intersections, Greenwich longitude Time markers. Etheric language
                    accents and etheric plant forces move along these occult markers.

                    "Everyone uses Greenwich Time (pronounced "Grenich"). This is the
                    time at the Royal Observatory in Greenwich, England. Greenwich is
                    the place where the "zero" line of longitude runs (north-south).
                    Why? Because it had to be somewhere and at the time it was defined,
                    Britain was the Big Cheese.

                    It is also called "International Time", or "Greenwich Mean Time."

                    Interestingly, the rotation period of the Earth is not exactly 24
                    hours. It is 23 hours 59 minutes and a few seconds. It is gradually
                    slowing down due to the tidal influence of the Moon. As the Moon is
                    forced farther away, it bleeds rotational energy from the Earth,
                    slowing the Earth. It moves away a few centimeters a year.
                    Eventually it will be lost (millions of years from now, or
                    billions)."

                    Bradford adds;

                    But Steiner had posed a future relationship with the Moon that might
                    grow complex bits of morality, human brain substance devoid of
                    morality, combined with immoral techno, semi-ensouled machine
                    beings. If the Moon drifts away we see a vast micro world, a nano
                    technology wizardry in the layered intellect arising. If the Moon
                    after drifting away comes closer, these fragments can arise to
                    overthrow human beings. We are part of the process now in how we
                    hold our own Calibrated development within certain margins or betray
                    that margin irrationally because we do not have the courage, spirit
                    or thinking capacity to see the interconnectedness of things. And to
                    share Steiner's pre-emptive insights that these immoral techno
                    beings between silcon stone and plant arise to insect layer and
                    arose from our union with insect like techno achievements uprooted
                    from moral forces is to follow an intense line of thinking that
                    specialization in our sciences and Morality in our world, refuses to
                    make.

                    Now the Agni/Asuric forces we deal with in slow infection have to do
                    with accelerated moral decay. If the human being can be hurled along
                    paths, hurled meaning, it appears slow, but in relation to nuclear
                    fission holes in the ether and releasing out of sync future Asuric
                    elementals into the environment, look you, gradually morality begins
                    to decay. No Geneva Convention will stand up against our inability
                    to see the connection of things in the universe.

                    In semi summary:

                    Ancient Saturn, where anthro impaired thinkers have not explored, is
                    where our fire and immortality were salvaged and linked, along with
                    the destiny of Christ to slow moral development, Earth based
                    development. But because of the very nature of the Christ entering
                    the core of the Earth, there has come to us, even before we are
                    ready to think through these things, a kind of accelerated Manichean
                    moral issue, of slow or rapid addiction, moral decay, devouring
                    ecstasy pills and participating in happy time sexual orgies,
                    released free basing Porn, offered for all ages and all tastes. Now
                    this challenge of the dark fires against the challenge of the white
                    fires need not creep up on us in such a secret and infectious
                    manner. We refuse to think and catch up to these things none the
                    less.

                    We could picture to ourselves how various technologies we release on
                    the upper part of the globe are really part of the key codes that
                    release deeper and deeper occult mysteries in layers of the inner
                    Earth. But we must have real thinking to approach our countrymen
                    with living educational insights. The closest thing to imagining all
                    that I have said here, would be Sauron and his ancient Saturn
                    development.

                    "Sauron (which means "terrible" in Kvenian) is a supreme being,
                    ainur, created by the thought of Iluvatar (i.e. "father of
                    everything") from Flame Imperishable. He is one of the makers of
                    Arda, a visible world, as well as a maiar. Sauron served Aule the
                    Smith, the Lord of all the beings. He is the embodiment of Evil
                    in "The Lord of the Rings".

                    Bradford folds arms;

                    It is to our horror and nightmare that we present wonderful nuclear
                    containment, reams of techno gibberish and yet fail to imagine what
                    truly makes up the Moral forces of our Earth. Our failure to
                    understand the holes we are knocking in the occult Earth with our
                    nuclear testing, and sprinkling of the ecosystem with Depleted
                    Uranium etc, produces future fire energy without present or past
                    fire insight.

                    All of this as it relates to the Christ Being has been hidden from
                    us. All of this, as it relates to locations of nuclear plants and
                    new churches for the Asuric Beings to be thrust into cannisters and
                    dumped in mountains like sacred Native American grounds and Yucca
                    Mountain or tossed to leak and rust at the bottom of the seas,
                    reveals a failure to understand the Beasts of Light that we must
                    needs encounter as Picture and Imagination and as Science and
                    Technology. Central to such understanding is the core of the
                    Immortality of Humanity and the mystery of the Occult Core of the
                    Nine Layered Earth.

                    In Christic Imaginations you can go to any Altar of the Christian
                    Community or to Waldorf Schools and see brilliant paintings,
                    Imaginations of the Christ Being in all his Solar glory painted
                    around the pictured Golgotha event and Michael and the Dragon
                    pictures at the entrance ways to schools. Let us link the related
                    fields of insight along these lines.

                    Einstein, Oppenheimer and President Harry Truman, 33rd President of
                    the United States, reveals the culmination of a cycle of a 12 year
                    assault by Ahrimanic Beings to finally establish the release on
                    Earth of lofty imprisoned Fire Beings. Incinerating Agni fire
                    spirits were used directly on Human Beings to end WWII. But all we
                    deal with are the symptoms not the underlying stream of moral
                    events. Hitler was just a core, vortex personality along with Japan
                    which focused and motivated all parties, all the warring parties to
                    give birth to the nuclear beast. We fail to see that that was the
                    intention of Ahrimanic and frustrating and pressing forces of WWII.
                    We fail to see how the reverberations of the Christ Etheric Rising
                    and the birth of Spiritual Science caused such mighty choatic
                    ripples in the chaos of the moral sphere of Man. These ugly
                    motivating inspirations moved along in conjunction with the Christ
                    Event of 1933 and the depth of Initiation Science released by Dr.
                    Steiner.

                    In Christic terms there is one Gold twenty dollar piece minted in
                    1933, the only and last one left after the batch were destroyed,
                    that was worth 8 million dollars. Gold and the human I AM are in
                    refined enhanced moral distribution over the whole Earth. Coupled
                    with fine Iron forces that enter the blood through the meteor
                    showers in August.

                    Now science recently have revealed to stunned researchers how great
                    patches of Sea are sinisterly cold and devoid of oxygen. Fish
                    suddenly swim in these mighty migrating oxygenless cool regions and
                    whole regions of flora, fauna and fish die of asphixiation. These
                    migrating shadow patches of icy clustered waters are moving in our
                    oceans like giant cancerous cells of life sucking, etheric depleting
                    gloomy monsters.

                    Gatherered around our cities, Asuric like Predator shadows, and if
                    we need a picture, imagine the Predator movie with a being invisible
                    to our sight, but in their elemental power, stalk the cities for
                    prey and to feed on moral depravity. You ask about gun control and
                    stopping crime and blah, and blah, and blah, and what little efforts
                    to take hold of the whole picture of the moral sphere of humanity,
                    does the tiny patch of whining do? Yes we shouldn't hurt each other
                    now should we? We shouldn't have those bad, bad impulses now should
                    we? But where in blithering hell do you think these impulses are
                    coming from, if not man himself and being drawn out of him in a
                    decayed light infected environment.

                    We imagine that violence, and War and wonderful helium ideas of
                    peace can arise when we are unaware of how profoundly interconnected
                    and potent are the forces that we are not dealing with. Why? Because
                    the specialization of departments of thinking at our universities
                    have severed the interconnectedness of reality that RAchel Carson
                    grasped.

                    The Church fails us in catching up with Imagination. "Lord of the
                    Rings" is quickly buried a Pop culture tweeks, clubs and crackpots
                    but the Imagination is not applied, the fruit of the writing and the
                    film is harvesting the pictures that overlay our moral development
                    and our sciences. Human beings just scamper away from considering
                    the reality of our current Abu Ghraib and over 200 world wide
                    Torture chambers, torture Photo Ops and smiling gawking over
                    tortured and murdered humans. This little argument, against the
                    Geneva Convention that the United States has raised is just the tip
                    of a massive iceberg on which we are riding. Dare you imagine what
                    is under our feet and how the whole layered strata of Earth are
                    truly based on Occult nucleus of how the bones of man are made and
                    the central core of the force of the I Am?

                    So have we ripped holes in the Ether strata to let these beings out
                    and is our technology from GPS and microwave satellites and our
                    positioning of nuclear reactors and other deadly labs linked
                    together with our military satellite operations creating a kind of
                    projection in space of inner earth occult realities?

                    To understand the long forgotten notion of "The China Syndrome" we
                    must be reminded that melting, fizzling, Fire Spirit infected
                    immoral matter could, through a nuclear meltdown, melt all the way
                    through from one point on the Earth, all the way through the Earth
                    and down to the otherside of the Earth in was is termed Meltdown or
                    the China Syndrome. It was called "The China Syndrome" but what type
                    of cluster of embryonic monsters would arise if such melting into
                    the core of the Earth would ever occur?

                    Kids in the back of the classroom can now go to recess now, while
                    the rest of us ponder the predicatment and corner we have painted
                    ourselves into.
                  • Jan
                    Message 9 of 26 , Aug 17, 2004
                      Bradford wrote, among other valuable insights,

                      "So have we ripped holes in the Ether strata to let these beings out
                      and is our technology from GPS and microwave satellites and our
                      positioning of nuclear reactors and other deadly labs linked
                      together with our military satellite operations creating a kind of
                      projection in space of inner earth occult realities?"

                      From the back of the class......

                      I believe that what is written above is truly the case. Those among us who
                      are seasoned anthros are used to ingesting and digesting such strong meat,
                      and develop the inner stomach-solvent digestive juices necessary. So it is
                      good to present such difficult and heart-rending material. Steiner pointed
                      out that the Book of Revelation of John the Divine is the Manichean Manual
                      for understanding evil and also that evil is in its infancy. We cannot
                      afford to be cowed or fazed by these and even greater evils to come, the
                      revealing of which is certain as Christ casts ever more light upon darkened
                      places and the morth-brood come out of the shadows into our consciousness,
                      confident, over confident perhaps, of our paralysis and fear induced mental
                      captivity. For the Adversaries have a habit of laughing too soon.....

                      Those less familiar with anthroposophy and I know there are such on this
                      list, might ask what to do with such knowledge that they may not be
                      discouraged by the sheer scale of the onslaught and overcome? The first
                      thing of course is to acknowledge what Steiner often told, that knowing is
                      the first protection and the greatest hindrance to the adversaries, so study
                      and honest striving for insight is essential. The first and greatest
                      Ahrimanic deception is achieved by tying us to dead weights of heredity,
                      atoms and placing us in a mechanistic universe with the belief that we are
                      simply naked apes and so devoid of any spiritual power to change the
                      situation in which we find ourselves. Its all too big and we are all too
                      small and puny goes the constant refrain. Wrong again. Ahriman covets and
                      fears what is laid down by the Gods in the human being. His victory lies in
                      keeping us all enchanted as frogs rather than princes and princesses, serfs
                      and wage slaves rather than Royal Children of the Father, younger Brothers
                      and Sisters of the Christ. What appears so frail and minute in the
                      Ahrimanically presented schema - human spiritual potential - is actually
                      great, creative and powerful. The human heart is the true magnifying agent.
                      Our very anger, when righteously aroused on our brother's behalf, becomes
                      the power of blessing in later life.

                      While it is true that the forces of evil, presently swarming through the
                      moth-holes in our etheric moral atmosphere, embodied in nano technology and
                      manipulated genome, clothed in lie and the dark fairy tale of modern
                      science, are very great and growing greater, it is also true that a mustard
                      seed is, or appears, very small. And yet is mighty. As is a halfling-hobbit.
                      The fulcrum here is the power of what appears tiniest, seemingly less
                      significant, but is actually spiritually colossal. The power of turning
                      inside out. Moon magnification of evil is fore-cast already by Ahriman in
                      the electro magnetic nexus of manipulated news, spider-spun and enwebbing
                      the earth in a counter-butterfly cocoon, to bring forth only the still-born
                      and aborted. The lie is daily affirmed by media such as the BBC or British
                      Brainwashing Corporation and all its outlets around the world, among many
                      others, designed specifically to terrorize and divide. The broadcasting of
                      the 1938 'War of the Worlds' as a news item was only partly a deliberately
                      connived Tavistock style experiment in mass mind manipulation and crowd
                      control. It was also farming, harvesting of fear, food for beings who
                      continue to factory farm and milk us like cows. As long as we let them.
                      (It is worth while to ask who actually authors these daily terror 'news'
                      reports. We know the names of the anchormen and women. News read by 'so
                      and so' written by Anon.)
                      Events are moon-magnified; we see elongated shadows, not the shriveled
                      and desiccated beings who cast them.
                      We can take up our true powers, friends, in the tiniest of ways, here and
                      now, in everyday life. So we help to Christen the world around us. Because
                      we are the new Priesthood. It is vital that we take up this work.

                      Churches were sited not only upon holy, healing wells and caverns of
                      ancient initiation but also deliberately built upon vortex sites of evil
                      earth energies, often of a very baleful, raw kind and consciously
                      transformed within the community of the church, often by means of ceremony
                      and chanting, re-enchanting into raised and useful form what was seeping
                      from darker regions of the earth. A form of search and transform - a
                      Manichean journey into the darkest places secure in the magical power of
                      Christ-light. This is no longer understood and it is the task of those who
                      can to detect and act in an appropriate way upon such energies, as there are
                      ever more sources. There is much more to say on this, perhaps on future
                      occasions. Soloman, for instance, set four thousand to sing praises during
                      the building of the Temple, that beacon for the incarnating human, that it
                      might have a sound and re-sounding foundation. Because true praise, real
                      praise knowingly in-toned is the surest means of uplifting and re creating
                      fallen or generally suspect etheric energies. But it is sound science. It
                      requires real knowledge.
                      Brad's revealing of various new inroads into humanity by the darkest and
                      most powerful entities and putting them into context is one such knowing
                      science. This calibrates them, relates them via spiritual insight to the
                      true measure of Man and sets them within the context of evolution potentials
                      and dangers and gives them, and us, true size and spiritual ratio. The true
                      central point of measure must always be Christ.

                      The worst thing is to fear. Moment by moment, in daily life we may be
                      priest/priestess and lift our immediate world and also greater world affairs
                      right from under the nose of the Adversary by consciously sanctifying each
                      act, directing our thought spirit-ward. No need to fear surveillance camera
                      or biometric chip. They can only monitor physical movements and brain bound
                      thinking. Sense free thinking is inaccessible to them.
                      Will depleted uranium be deadly in 900 years? Perhaps. Perhaps not. It
                      may well depend upon what spiritual capacities we, even you and I friends,
                      manage to develop. There may be those on earth in times to come who can heal
                      and absorb harmful radiation. Mary Fullerson, who was healed from cancer by
                      a truly life changing meeting with the Etheric Christ has said that
                      'Radiance overcomes radiation.' And for those who did not read it in earlier
                      posts, here she is again.

                      Quote from 'The Form of the Fourth' by Mary Fullerson

                      "We go deeper now. The skin is the outermost boundary of tangible, physical
                      form; bone marrow is the opposite pole of inmost being. When the one is
                      touched, the other reached by conscious Fire, they are made impervious and
                      self restoring. When we relate properly to others in our thoughts and our
                      feelings, our skin is changed. Marrow is quickened when we relate properly
                      to Christ. This is the axis of surrender, the polarization of the two great
                      Laws of Love as they affect physical tissue.
                      radiation fall out is the negative energy resulting from man's abortive
                      and self motivated use of cosmic powers. It can be changed to Light. Each
                      particle can be transformed, beginning in the body of each Son. There the
                      charge of negative can meet the positive of true dedication in an actual
                      alchemy of radiation. It then ceases to damage and becomes an energizing
                      factor to protect and emanate as transforming Light. As the transforming
                      Blood is felt to circulate through arteries and veins when there is true
                      identification in the Eucharistic rite, awareness of the Fire of
                      Transfiguration makes it possible to feel the Light Body circulating through
                      the marrow. This is Radiance. Radiance overcomes radiation. It will do
                      this literally. Conscious Fire, Element of the invincible, posited in bone
                      and marrow, agrees in essence with the Form of the Overcomer and attracts it
                      there. Being of the same substance with the Light of etheric Presence,
                      there is a magnetic drawing together and in the circle of Light which the
                      two bodies form, radiation of lower level or degree is powerless. This is
                      the Law of superior energy which man will come to know and live by in New
                      Day." end quote.

                      The word and means of power is available to us all. It is gentleness. The
                      most important thing is to be kind. To whatsoever we are kind we are kin,
                      kindred; we become relations, but more than ordinary blood relations, -
                      brought into the purified blood relation of human-kind - the sweet
                      measureless measure of love, pressed down and overflowing.
                      Jan
                    • Mark Willan
                      Message 10 of 26 , Aug 17, 2004
                        Bon jour

                        Je vous rèpons hors liste, car je viens tout juste de rentrer d'un
                        voyage en outre-Manche.

                        Le sujet que vous abordez est loin d'être simple, et les techniques qui
                        ont été esquissées ne tiennent pas la route, car les ASURAS sont les
                        forces Anti-Christiques par -excellence. (Voir les 2 cycles par Steiner
                        sur l'Apocalyopse).

                        Dans mon passé j'ai eu occasion d,avoir un co0ntact personnel avec les
                        Asurtas, et si j'en suis sorti, ce n'est pas grâce ni aux forces du
                        Christ étherique, ni la médiation de4 la Rose -Croix, mais j'ai été
                        obligé de subir, tout simplkement, le temps de la ren contre, car je
                        n'avais pas encore développé mes propres foces individuelles
                        suffisamment pour pouvoir ne pas avoit été tout simplement dépassé.

                        Après-coup, ou8i, en effet le Christ est interveu comme une baume pour
                        guréiri le mal causé, mais malgé de longues dicussions personnel;les
                        avec Gérard Klockenbring (J'étais à l'époquie membre du bureau de la
                        Communauté de Chrétiens à Paris), cela n'a pas quand même pu enlever
                        tous les effets néfatses, que je dois encore subir à une distance de
                        quelquies 10 ans.

                        Si vous souhaitez m,en parler de vive voix, vous pouvez me contacter
                        aux c o-ordonnées ci-dessous, mais sachez que ce n'est pas un argument
                        que J'aborde bien volontiers, car apres déjà plus de 20 ans de travail
                        personnel quotidien sans cesse sur les 5 exercices, méditations
                        Steineriennes etc. je n'ai pas été personnellement capable de réussir
                        ma seule rencontre avec ces entités. Dans ces conditiosn j'avoue que
                        bien peu d'hommes disposent de nos jours la force intérieure requise,
                        mêem pôur considérer ces adversaires.

                        Excusez mes erreurs de frappe, mais je réponds vite, caqr tardivement.

                        J'espère quand même que cela popurra vous être utile.

                        Bon courage!

                        Mark WILLAN

                        3 place des Cines
                        06560 Valbonne Sophia Antipolis
                        France
                        Tel : +33 4 9296 0919
                        Fax : +33 4 9296 9004
                        Mob : +33 6 7320 4006

                        mwillan@...
                        translate@...
                        mark.willan@...
                        contact@...

                        Message 11 of 26 , Aug 17, 2004
                          http://www.usatoday.com/news/science/2004-08-17-new-saturn-
                          moons_x.htm

                          "The Cassini spacecraft has spotted two previously unknown and small
                          moons orbiting Saturn in an unexpected location.The satellites are
                          tiny, about 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 2.5 miles (4 kilometers) in
                          diameter. They orbit within 131,000 miles (211,000 kilometers) of
                          the planet's center.

                          Tiny, tiny S/2004 is marked by a box in this Cassini image.
                          Image courtesy NASA/JPL/Space Science Institute.

                          The discoveries bring the total of Saturn's known moons to 33.
                          Number 31 was discovered last year with a ground-based telescope."
                        • Danny F.
                          Message 12 of 26 , Aug 18, 2004
                            > The discoveries bring the total of Saturn's known moons to 33.
                            > Number 31 was discovered last year with a ground-based telescope."

                            There shouldn't be more - right Bradford? :)

                            That which reminds us of the Reversal to (the) Support:
                            Outpoured Word - Subtantially - Itself-Symphony
                            That became MIDDLE-Man Spine Bones Fragments Frozen Sea!

                            But Back to our handbook - in the OPTIC of what Jan said:
[...]

                            /

                            "When you see a giant, the first thing to do is to determine the
                            position of the sun–and check to see if it's not actually the shadow
                            of a pygmy."

                            "In the future world everything is as in the previous world–and yet
                            everything is completely different. The future world is rational
                            chaos–the chaos which penetrated itself and which is both inside and
                            outside itself: Chaos2 or infinite. The genuine fairy tale must
                            simultaneously be a prophetic representation, an idealistic
                            representation, and an absolutely determined representation. The
                            genuine creator of fairy tales is a seer of the future."

                            "Humanity is one of the planet's senses. The human eye is the
                            planet's eye raised to look at the heavens. The human nerve is the
                            means of connecting the planet to the higher world."

                            "We are cosmometers."

                            "Imagination is the miraculous sense which can replace all other
                            senses and which is already so much under our control. While the
                            external senses appear to be wholly subject to mechanical laws,
                            imagination is bound neither to the present nor to contact with
                            external stimuli."

                            –Novalis

                            Jan again:

                            "chanting, re-enchanting into raised and useful form what was seeping
                            from darker regions of the earth. A form of search and transform - a
                            Manichean journey into the darkest places secure in the magical power
                            of
                            Christ-light. This is no longer understood and it is the task of
                            those who
                            can to detect and act in an appropriate way upon such energies, as
                            there are
                            ever more sources. There is much more to say on this, perhaps on
                            future
                            occasions."

                            And Bradford, Friends;

                            "Can you see patches, literally holes torn in the ethers, where the
                            Agni ancient Saturn and Asuric forces crawl out of their entombment
                            in the inner earth and search for the food which they need? The food
                            which they need is the moral fire of the immortal forces of the
                            human being."...

                            Danny

                            Message 13 of 26 , Aug 18, 2004
                              In whom the Gods, knowers of Brahman, acknowledge Brahman as the
                              Supreme--he who knows the Gods face to face is truly a Knower, a
                              Vehicle
                              of Brahman

                              Atharva Veda X, 7, 24

                              Great are the Gods who were born from Nonbeing, yet men aver this
                              Nonbeing
                              to be the single limb of the Support, the great Beyond.

                              Atharva Veda X, 7, 25

                              The limb in which the Support, when generating, evolved the Ancient
                              One--who knows this limb knows too by that same knowledge the Ancient
                              One.

                              Atharva Veda X, 7, 26

                              It was from his limb that the thirty-three Gods distributed portions
                              among themselves. Thus in truth only knowers of Brahman are also
                              knowers
                              of the thirty-three Gods.

                              Atharva Veda X, 7, 27

                              Men recognize the Golden Embryo as the unutterable, the Supreme. Yet
                              it
                              was the Support who in the beginning poured forth upon the world that
                              stream of gold.

                              Atharva Veda X, 7, 28

                              Message 14 of 26 , Aug 21, 2004
                                Jan wrote:

[...]

                                Streams of vowels and consonants on the breath stream, warmed from
                                the hearts of human beings, both from Gregorian chants and Tibetan
                                sancturies and united with Eurythmy, have set the Planets and the
                                Constellations, the Zodiac, back into the flow of the elemental
                                community we live in.

                                Before I go off on my Word and Speech tangent, you might want to
                                really grasp some of the work that is understood from such a science
                                of Tone, Word, Chant...before you discount it with your OH SO
                                rational intellect.

                                http://www.aniwilliams.com/geometry_music_healing.htm

                                ""For 14 years he (Jenny) conducted experiments animating inert
                                powders, pastes, and liquids into life-like, flowing forms, which
                                mirrored patterns found throughout nature, art and architecture.
                                What's more, all of these patterns were created using simple sine
                                wave vibrations (pure tones) within the audible range. So what you
                                see is a physical representation of vibration, or how sound
                                manifests into form through the medium of various materials."

                                The pioneering research of Fabion Mamon in the 1970's found that
                                when they sounded a specific tuning fork tone onto a cancer cell,
                                that cell would dissolve. Even allopathic medicine has adopted this
                                same principle in new, non-invasive forms of surgery. Scientific
                                American magazine reported one example of an effective method for
                                removing kidney stones by identifying the frequency of the stone,
                                and projecting the `reversed' frequency to dissolve it.

                                This interrelationship of sound and matter is at the core of an
                                exciting new wave of science, which is based on timeless principles
                                well known to all ancient and indigenous cultures. Billy Yellow, a
                                Navajo medicine man summed it all up with this wisdom: "Our task is
                                to chant the world, chant the beauty. The world is a reflection of
                                our chanting." How are we each using sound to affect our state of
                                being, the health of the earth and our children? "

                                Bradford adds;

                                I should be brief because of the attention span deficit we all
                                carry, such rich studies as we have recently uncovered tend to lull
                                the reader to sleep, as if Anthroposophy was some sweet fairy tale.
                                It isn't. At least on the issue of frogs and Atlantean etheric
                                systems and Prince and Princesses and kissing frogs, awakening out
                                of the slumber of Post Atlantean, pre Egohood to Prince and Princess
                                participants with the Queen Sophia and her lover Christ, we
                                apparently are still old Toadies. (TAO/TAOTL and TOADDD or humid
                                Earth and pond croaking, singing even)

                                Vowels and Consonants and music itself is so rich and Eurythmy such
                                an incredible study that I shall spare you some of the details of
                                it. Language and the larynx region is the center out of which the
                                New Elemental, Poetic, Scientific and Cultural miracles from the
                                side of humanity will arise. Elemental forces in fire, air, water
                                and Earth are awaiting the stream of rejuvenation from out of the
                                human heart. Traveling from Finland to Hawaii and understanding how
                                either consonants or vowels predominate in specific language and how
                                water and feeling in rhythm and chanting move the Languge all the
                                way to the ancient Tibetan Science of chanting, well it is a study
                                for those who really are thrilled by the Word. Even if it is the dry
                                word of this page and the dead concepts full of heart that we are
                                discussing. Lovers of the Word awake when they hear Spirit behind
                                Language.

                                The most incredible soul stirring example I can offer you, aside
                                from the astonishing details where location, geogrpahy, soul and
                                Word weave and rejuvenated depleted environmental and elemental life
                                gasps as it nourishes itself from Warmed Fire toned, Living Words..
                                is this example and it is rather stunning.

                                http://www.npr.org/programs/atc/transcripts/2004/aug/040812.mccarthy.
                                html

                                "All Things Considered: August 12, 2004

                                Palestinians Embrace Musical Allegory

                                From NPR News, this is ALL THINGS CONSIDERED.

                                "A Palestinian musical is playing to packed houses in a West Bank
                                theater in Ramallah. It's based on a story by the late Palestinian
                                novelist Ghassan Kanafani titled "The Little Lantern." It's the
                                story of a princess who knocks down a wall to bring sunlight into
                                her kingdom. NPR's Julie McCarthy reports the musical is rousing
                                audiences with his parallels to the present-day Palestinian
                                situation.

                                JULIE McCARTHY reporting:

                                The opening night of (foreign language spoken), or "The Lanterns,"
                                brought the house down.

                                McCARTHY: The story about one girl's determination was itself a work
                                that defied the odds. Palestinian composer and producer Suhail
                                Khoury said the Israeli occupation had complicated auditions,
                                training and rehearsals, and stretched production over two years.
                                The German conductor confessed he persuaded only a fraction of his
                                orchestra to travel to the West Bank for the show. The day before
                                the play opened, the new Japanese-funded Cultural Center flooded,
                                destroying the director's pencil-scrawled script.

                                It was inspired by the late Palestinian writer Ghassan Kanafani. The
                                author of novels, short stories and articles about the lives of
                                Palestinians in exile, Kanafani wrote the story, original
                                titled "The Little Lantern," for his niece. She died beside him in a
                                car bombing in Lebanon in 1972. The musical version, renamed "The
                                Lanterns," features a cast made up exclusively of children. Some 60
                                of them in luminescent costumes sing and dance non-stop for just
                                over an hour.

                                McCARTHY: As the curtain rises, the wise king has died, leaving a
                                will for his daughter that says for the kingdom to remain peaceful,
                                she must bring sunlight into the castle. So the princess climbs a
                                mountain to reach the sun to carry it back. When her scheme fails,
                                she retreats to her room in distress. A note appears under the door
                                one day. `How will you find the sun,' it asks, `if you lock yourself
                                away?'

                                Later, an old man bearing a lantern appears at the castle gate,
                                declaring he has the answer. But the guards turn him away. The
                                princess learns of the old man and sets out to find him by ordering
                                everyone who carries a lantern to come to the castle. So many people
                                converge on the castle. To make room, they knock down the walls. And
                                suddenly the sunlight fills the kingdom."

                                Bradford concludes;

                                The sunlight and the man with the lantern... and who remembers in
                                their soul the fairy tale of "The Green Snake and Beautiful Lily"?
                                Now it is not sentimentality that induces me to show how wonderful
                                this artistic event was for bombed out Palastine, just read the
                                article. But rather that it is the intellectual soul negation of the
                                power of Word, Art, music even down to its healing reality in the
                                etheric body as well, with what Jan has brought up, the healing of
                                regions of enchanted and etheric earth have been lost, even if we
                                have before us the new science of the Word. Most Anthro's retreat
                                from investigating what this new force of the word can become.

                                Most Anthros or students of Spiritual Science cannot make the
                                connection between the flowy, wafty light headed dancers who claim
                                to be Eurythmists and the solid foundation out of which Sound and
                                the Word has been renewed to its highest level, using the Christ
                                Event as the foundation of the New Word. Most people haven't had the
                                opportunity or the training to see the Science of the Word that
                                Eurythmy stuidies..Therefore Eurythmy is somewhat discounted as a
                                stirring art form. It should not be discounted and I have testimony
                                from elemental beings who are starving for such Etheric renewal as
                                proof.
                              • joksu57
                                Message 15 of 26 , Aug 24, 2004
                                  Hello all!

                                  I don't know, if this following incident has any connections to
                                  Asuras, but I came to my mind after reading Mark's post. A friend
                                  told me some time ago about his experiencies, when he was "under
                                  attack" by some (perhaps ahrimanic, he didn't specify) beings. I
                                  don't want to be too spesific about the circumstances, so I just tell
                                  some "main points".

                                  According to my friend these "invading beings" tried to get inside
                                  him and his consiousness and when some of them succeeded, they could
                                  be felt also as some sort of vibrations in his etheric vehicle. He
                                  said that they could be felt almost as "someone is crawling under the
                                  skin", quite an unpleasant experience. This "attack" has been going
                                  on many hours and my friend was resisting it with strong
                                  consentration. He was not afraid, but getting tired and his "tactics"
                                  was not particularly succesful.

                                  Then he remembered the advices of Christ and stopped resisting these
                                  beings. Instead he started blessing them, praying for them, "inviting
                                  them" in the spirit of "Love thy enemy"; trying to teach to them the
                                  ethics of Christ. The effect was astonishing. There was only some
                                  spesific "route" along which these entities could enter, and it was
                                  the same thing conserning the exit. Suddenly these beings were so
                                  eager to leave that there was some sort of "jam", when they could not
                                  leave as soon as they wished (this amused my friend). Also one of
                                  these "invaders" experienced some sort of conversion and adviced the
                                  others to "leave my friend alone".

                                  I think that this was a display of some sort of manichean magic, but
                                  if one is afraid, it may be difficult to apply it effectively.

                                  Warm Regards
                                  Joksu