R: [anthroposophy] How to fight against Asuras

  • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2004
       Dear listmates.
      As the LOGOS. the Divine Word, The Second Person of the Holy Trinity the Christ is  stronger, stromnger in a way hard to detect, than every Hindrance's Power.
      The real riddle is how and when the Being called "Man" is able to gain Christ's Help. Here lies and the kernel)  of the whole Spiritual Science and Steiner built up a path, rightly called "Mika-El-itic"  mainly through the Five Basic Exercises as the roots of the Living Thinking Path , able to let every "goodwill man" to  gain such an Help.

      Andrea