Re: "New Freedom Initiative"!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22, 2004
      --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "A. MacLeod" <abrasax7@y...>
      wrote:
      > Dear Friends-
      >
      > Does anyone want to guess where this is going?:
      >
      > http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=39078
      >
      > -A

      "But the Texas project sparked controversy when a Pennsylvania
      government employee revealed state officials with influence over the
      plan had received money and perks from drug companies who stand to
      gain from it.

      Allen Jones, an employee of the Pennsylvania Office of the Inspector
      General says in his whistleblower report
      the "political/pharmaceutical alliance" that developed the Texas
      project, which promotes the use of newer, more expensive
      antidepressants and antipsychotic drugs, was behind the
      recommendations of the New Freedom Commission, which were "poised to
      consolidate the TMAP effort into a comprehensive national policy to
      treat mental illness with expensive, patented medications of
      questionable benefit and deadly side effects, and to force private
      insurers to pick up more of the tab."

      Jones points out, according to the British Medical Journal, companies
      that helped start the Texas project are major contributors to Bush's
      election funds. Also, some members of the New Freedom Commission have
      served on advisory boards for these same companies, while others have
      direct ties to TMAP.

      Eli Lilly, manufacturer of olanzapine, one of the drugs recommended
      in the plan, has multiple ties to the Bush administration, BMJ says.
      The elder President Bush was a member of Lilly's board of directors
      and President Bush appointed Lilly's chief executive officer, Sidney
      Taurel, to the Homeland Security Council."

      Bradford comments;

      Control of cognitive reality and the watershed market bonanza of
      Ridlin and shifting self knowledge and soul health deeper into the
      pockets of the AMA and Big business means that Big business,
      Corporations operating under the 14 Amendments are giant dwarfing
      national economy pirate vessels that pull into the harbors of Vassal
      states flying the Jolly Roger.

      By having hundreds of these multi-national pirate yachts which dwarf
      state and regional budgets. Dwarf the budgets of entire Nations.
      Prophets that could nearly fund the military and do...Regions of
      Archangelic Bio-Regionalism etheric forces, resources in mineral,
      plant, animal.. from cows to gold in Africa and Uranium in Nigeria to
      cotton, rice..or zinc for batteries, are hunted down and put on
      shelves in warehouses. The giant 14th amendment cyclops stooges of
      malicious Ahrimanic intent for Profit...A corporation to be a
      corporation, must show a profit if it is to be anything besides a non-
      profit corporation, pulls out into the seas of the world and becomes
      the bargaining chips for Imperialistic U.S. Rome.

      So Amerika bows, not to individuals, say the 13 amendement rights,
      but to mega-multi-national corporate profit driven pirate vessels
      that roam the Earth. Any time we see a fantasy about great Star Trek
      like vessels and cities and space stations twirling out in distant
      galaxies, we are seeing the emancipation proclamation applied to
      giant Corporate Entities. Because in fact we are dealing with
      Entities like Enron that harbor real moral depravity.

      But Drug companies have inroads to the gumming down and diversion of
      soul wealth and resources. There are real world, physical and etheric
      wealth in actual regions of the earth. Oil is an obvious one. But
      from the physical world, we move medically into the soul resources.
      Now we also come into dangerous ground. For the psychic levers and
      controls of the soul are in manipulating pineal and pituitary and
      brain chemicals.

      It used to be on the "Outer Limits" Do not attempt to adjust your
      T.V. for the next hour, we will control the vertical, we will control
      the horizontal, we can unfocus to a blur or sharpen to crystal
      clarity. Your brain and the chemicals in it make us soul sheep for
      fleecing. Fleecing the Human spirit. ("Angels Work in Astral Body" by
      R.S.)

      But the rest you should be able to figure out for yourself. And next
      time, at least make a stab at, a sentence, a dry run...Out of this
      area of insight we build the vision to see the intentions of Entities
      and giant corporations to begin not only marketing bodies and
      cloning, but controlling soul and adjusting psychological well being
      so that the spirit of the human being never seeks self observation or
      soul wisdom for itself. It lands, not because of the distortion in
      the brain development of children from watching too much t.v. at age
      1 and 2 but ADHD and Ridlin means we don't have to correct our
      spiritual errors...but our errors land in our failure to read the
      intentions.

      To pick up the signals Steiner was picking up in "Angels Work in the
      Astral Body of Man" and follow the trail of the connections that can
      read these signals brings us to what are the true intentions behind
      such a little unnoticed story. I am damn glad someone else noticed
      it, for I read it a couple of days ago...