1947 california

  • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2004
      Hi all.
      a couple of weeks ago it happened to me reading a strange book , an italian one, about "magic and communism" ("Comunismo Magico" by Francesco Dimitri). (It's not so strange a link for those acquainted with Prokofieff's work about the Roerichs....)
      Anyway: a chapter is dedicated to a strange individual, Mr.Jack Parsons, american magician and "scientist" who is said having been a Crowley's disciple , close also to mr.Hubbard.
      JP is said having performed a magic ritual in California, 1947, able to open "the doors" to....something dark.
      Someone says also that the performance can be see linked with the UFO phoenomena invasion ,  starting just during 1947.
      JP is said having been onboard on Capt Mantell's aircraft during the infamous "contact" onn the same year.

      Anyone about i?

      Andrea