Bush and go

  • Robin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2004
      Dear site members

      I have been reading your postings with great intrest
      (sometimes) for over two years.

      I changed my membership to send my post.

      First of all i would like to ask if any one has heard
      on the Kiaros foundation which sponsors Life Training
      courses, mostly in USA, UK, NZ and S Africa. The
      founders of the courses base the whole package on what
      they learned from Vicktor frankl, who against all
      odds, managed to retain his humanity, despite 2 years
      in a concentration camp.

      Their work also has strong connections to their life
      as priests in the Episcipalian faith and their work in
      psycology. they also spent time with MArtin Luther
      King, before he sent them home to address their in
      built racism. Something which i think trigerred the
      Life training course, as a lot of the work is looking
      at what is going on in our souls, our life shocks our
      resentments and our mind talk.

      I have been particulary interested in post on the war
      in Irag, 9/11 (moon landings!!!!) and G W Bush and his
      administration.

      For my money i find the foundamnetal energy behind
      Osama Bi laden and his followers is the natural in
      built abhorence the moslem community feel as a whole,
      at how much there life style is impacted and dictated
      to by world monetory policy. A policy that is by and
      large organised by USA for the USA. Supported by the
      black brotherhoods in their many guises.

      Similar to the effect the rise of the moslem faith had
      way back in its beginings on the enlighten Arab
      university life in Gonhidsapur (spelling). Something
      they squashed, and something that had it continued to
      flourish would have brought the world computer
      technology long before we were ready for it. A
      fatherly reprimand and removal of tools that would
      hurt us much more than they would help.

      And the moslem faith is so entrenched in the father
      principle it is quite scary in the world today, when
      the angels have drawn back, to give us the opportunity
      to start on the path (as adults!) to become true sons
      of god.

      In some respects Bush and their administration are
      caught up in it all and are not particulary aware of
      the true sentiment and feeling behind the moslem
      people and not really too sure what their policies
      will bring. One thing however is that modern business
      will got to the wall very quickly if it continues in
      its very harmful and destructive way at present, so
      perhaps again a fatherly reminder, that we are running
      too fast in the wrong direction.

      One of the saddest facets of the moslem faith is the
      extreme way the understandings from the Qoran are used
      against human beings and humanity. For the west
      working much more under the son principle, our evils
      manifest themselves in different ways, and can easily,
      and wrongly , be preceived as being enlightened when
      compared to the darker under belly of some moslem
      practices.

      As ever compassion and forgiveness are the core for
      getting the no, and going for the yes, as Victor
      Frankl was only too aware of and made it his practice
      to do in the most horrible conditions imaginable, in a
      concentration camp.

      I PLACE MYSELF STEADFAST INTO EXISTANCE
      I WALK WITH CERTAINTY ALONG LIFES PATH
      LOVE I NOURSIH THROUGHOUT MY WHOLE LIVING BEING
      AND HOPE I PLACE IN EVERY THING I DO
      AND CONFIDENCE INTO MY THINKING

      these 5 will get you (us) to where we need to be, to
      our true goal in life.

      Thanks for listening.

      Robin
      (Scotland)

      A trainee Steiner teacher at the Edinburgh College.

      http://messenger.yahoo.com/