R: [anthroposophy] Re: Here is naziSSlam

  • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24 9:27 AM

      A small rectification

      starbirdgarden wrote:

      "Denial of evil is of no  avail. But let us be aware that we first
      seek it within, and if we survive that shattering encounter we may
      experience the Holy Grail cupped in the Cresent, and like Parzival
      go forward in love and recognition of a Muslim half brother."
      It is of course necessary to love our "Muslim half brother"

      And Br.Ron blasphemed

      True. But it is equally important to recognize and confront the Adversary
      of Christ which animates him. Particularly the Opponent which seeks
      to wipe your non-Muslim children and my non-Muslim grandchildren
      off the face of the Earth.

      This is a reality...not la la land: One cannot negotiate with cancer.

      Once again the blissfully unburdoned effete passivity of European consciousness
      (more accurately un-consciousness) prefers to sip lattes while
      Rome burns.

      "What, me worry?  Surely, our 'allies'  will storm the beaches and rescue us
      like before.  Wake us when the cultural war is over, OK?"

      Alas...such liberalism has no place in Christ.

      Why? .....Because the political left wing has absolutely no conception
      of the Occult meaning of Blood Sacrifice.

      How then, is it possible they could ever grasp the Event at Golgotha?

      They most assuredly cannot.

      Br. Ron

      Jan

      Fierfez my lovely sister. My horse is your horse sweet cousin in
      Christ.

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      To visit your group on the web, go to: