Re: [anthroposophy] Here is naziSSlam for Jan

  • Cheeseandsalsa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2004
      Hello Jan,  our family is doing great.  Last summer was an intense awakening period for me and mellowed out around Michaelmas.  I believe it runs in cycles of awakening, processing and integrating.
      I've told some of my waldorf mom friends about you and this wonderful list.  Good to hear from you.  Love, Chantel