Springtime in London aboard the Starlight Express

  • golden3000997@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2004
      Hi Jan My Starbird!

      Baldur and the wife and kids are just fine. Another ho-hum day in paradise
      here in Miami. I have been putting myself out a little bit to see if it is time
      to return to teaching, but so far, nothing is happening. I find myself a
      little out of sorts. But I try to count my blessings (all eleven of them) and keep
      faith that my higher self knows what she is doing.

      I want to write a children's book about you on Starlight Express, like a 21st
      century Mary Poppins!!! I can just see you popping in on Uncle Albert and the
      Gingerbread Lady there in the still magical London!!

      Please do write us of all of your adventures. And don't forget to tell us
      more about Spring in your StarBird Garden!

      Love,
      Christine