R: [anthroposophy] Here is naziSSlam

  • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15 1:47 AM
      My  opinion:
      !) No "Islamism" hijacked Anthroposophy. Anthroposophy is both "hijacked" by the inner failures of Michael's students and nourished- on the cointrary- by their faithfulness to Spiritual science.
      2) Inside Islam, as inside "Christianity" or "Hebraism" there are backward streams - like I've tried to demonstrate in my post about "Second Advent". If we redeem ourselves by the means of our Michaelic path we can redeem also the spiritual roots of other cultural streams.  If we scream n' shout instead of doing this and trying to  really grasp what happens on the earth we play "Ahri-Lucy-Asura"'s play.
      Worst of all: to fall prey of B/W Good-vs-Evil paranoia like every fundie does.
      3) Beware of dressing -as often happens. -:Br Ron and "Foncteur", any racist obsessions with "anthrodresses"!

      Andrea (if someone wants to quarrel with me about this, please read my post about "Second Advent", tks in advance).