Karmic Bliss in May

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 3 , May 14 10:48 AM
      ----Message original -----
      De : golden3000997@...
      Hello Danny and Jan et al,

      I watched the movie, "The Last Samurai" the other night.
      ----------------
      I'll be somehow opposite...

      'Someone' told me about it last 'morning'... ;)

      Hi Christine,

      I haven't got yet into that one...
      Maybe because I'm not a big fan of Tom...

      But I'm glad you're back btw,
      And here's what I also want to say!

      'Of the Inhabitation of our Friends and Neighbours'

      Great-Fullness to the beating Heart
      And the Soul of Wonder...

      The Spirit of the Earth
      Is with us and we are Citizens
      Of this Beauteous Spring Season...

      Filling ourselves and Feeling ourselves
      In the seen deeds 'I'Amidst;
      We build an Atmosphere
      With these ones - Spiritualize
      From within the Wrought
      That is Will Moral;
      And lo! :-o to find each Self
      Enter the Surrounding Spiritual!
      To Gather where and into the State(Astral)
      (Location and Disposition)
      As to BE the Objective Manifestation
      Revealed by the Dones Arising
      From when the Christ Impulse IN;
      Course Light, Transparent;
      The New World...
      Anthro-Etheric-Obvious!

      OK - this part meets now
      clearly the impressions
      left by Jan beautiful
      of May in depiction,
      and the Good Social
      of Christine Golden...

      Where does it lead
      Beside the New Skills
      Difficult of Reincarnations naming
      And the Karmic Threads Wisely Operative?

      To the Concept of *Elasticity*
      We are not made of Cement;
      (The proof in our Harvests)
      Subtle we can Touch
      In Truth and Imagination
      What has been given
      In a lecture form by Steiner;
      That is:

      'Elemental Beings and Human Destinies'
      [Steiner elib]

      In tune with what come and what we do;
      We can create consciously and connect all clues;
      When we take interest in our fellows
      And in our own actions;
      So to become Freedom
      And Love in Action,
      Yet full of Wisdom...

      Loving this May,
      Dan

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • golden3000997@cs.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 15 4:23 PM
        In a message dated 5/14/2004 1:53:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
        danifyou@... writes:

        > So to become Freedom
        > And Love in Action,
        > Yet full of Wisdom...

        Hello Darling Danny!

        I haven't been away, just quiet. : ) This quote is amazing to me. I had a
        long discussion on AT with Mike Helsher about the semantical truths of Love,
        Truth and Love in Action. I always like to stress Love in Action rather than
        "love" because I believe that true love is what we DO, not what we FEEL. I used a
        passage from Madeleine L'Engle's second book in the "Wrinkle in Time" series -
        "A Wind at the Door" to illustrate where I got that revelation.

        I started reading Madeleine's book "Walking on Water" about Christianity and
        Art. I have had it a long time, but just now took it up. So far, there are
        lots of beautiful ideas. Such a soul!

        As you and Jan have pointed out, Steiner said that we do NOT accumultate
        "good karma" by our "good" deeds. We owe the Universe so much already that any and
        all "good" that we do can only be payment of debt owed. So the good stuff
        that flows back to us is a free gift from God and nothing that we "deserve". I
        hope, however, that through the power of Christ's forgiveness and much washing
        away of old past debts that we can someday achieve a state of "equilibrium" in
        which that which we produce as debt and that which we produce as "payment"
        become rhythmically equalized and we are more and more "open" to receiving that
        Grace. Sometimes, I think we are still so mired in past debt that we can't see
        or hear or feel the Grace streaming toward us from the future.

        I know that I have shared this poem with you before, but it still says so
        much to the point of how I am still feeling in my life:

        To Walk on Water

        I want to learn, in time, to walk on water.
        My faith, constantly being put to the test
        Fails me most often, tossed on the waves
        Of our reasonable and unholy age.

        It is not true that we are never given
        More than our souls can grasp
        Or rise above. We often sink beneath
        The thunderous waves of unforeseen misfortunes.

        The broken masts wash ashore each day
        And wreckage is a common sight along
        These beaches; yet in the silence of grey
        Morning fog, I stalwartly lift my sail again.

        I cannot swim well, and fear the creatures
        Of the deep, unknown and hideous companions
        Who are with me always, even unto the end of time,
        And for whom I am responsible.

        White mountains on a farther shore are calling me.
        The day is clear but windy, cold and rough.
        I'll try again to reach the distant courses
        Where hope and faith fail not in winter's measures.

        For thought I sink and break upon the waters-
        Denied the saving angel's last minute solace;
        Life has not yet overturned for me the truth
        That someday we shall learn to walk on water.

        Christine
      • heather
        Message 3 of 3 , May 16 5:44 AM
          --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, golden3000997@c... wrote:
          Sometimes, I think we are still so mired in past debt that we can't
          see
          > or hear or feel the Grace streaming toward us from the future.
          Wow, I can completely 'feel' this debt! Now how in this lifetime do I
          surface so that I can meet this Grace of ours?

          > I know that I have shared this poem with you before, but it still
          says so
          > much to the point of how I am still feeling in my life:
          >

          > To Walk on Water
          Thank you so much Christine for repeating the poem! I had not read it
          before.