Near death experience

  • crcjct@ix.netcom.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2000
      My computer was down for a few weeks so my apologies for being way off
      topic.

      I'm hoping somebody will remember where it was written that there are
      times when a person is brought to the brink of death for 3 days and 3
      nights (similar to ancient initiatory ceremonies), then brought back to
      the land of living for a specific purpose.

      I read about this a few years ago but have no idea where to begin
      searching for the passage. I'd appreciate your help and references.

      Thanks,
      Janet