About the "Second Advent"

  • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2004

       About the "Second Advent".

      Between 1909 and 1911, lecturing in several different European towns, Rudolf Steiner told us about the "Second Advent" namely the "Reappearance of Etheric Christ" as an Event due also to a forthcoming  chance for Mankind     A chance  to gain naturally  a new level of super-sensible consciousness transcending the physical-sensible one. He told also that the Event would have to develop since the mid-thirties of XX Cent onwards ,3000 years long.

       In the meantime ,as a matter of fact the strongest opposition against the Event would   be carried on by the Hindrance's Powers , being their  aim the need of obscuring  the Event or, at least, letting  it happen as a most  possible unseen fact  by Mankind.                         The present thoughts of mine are just about this struggle about  this "Second Advent" in XX Century and in our age.

      THREE BACKWARD STREAMS AT WORK-

      (The following lines are linked to  some insights posted by our listmate Bradford Riley a while ago.)

      The Age of Michael , that began in 1879, is strongly marked by continuous attempts of the Hindrancers to deviate its  power of evolution and healthy development of Mankind.                          Among these attempts we can mention a "triad" of backward cultural and spiritual streams that , despite the several differences among them, have in  common some basic  issues namely a strong fundamentalism  and a quite obsessive "monotheism" seen as a worship of a "Father God" that, in itself, is much more like a Freudian Super-Ego than an actual Spiritual Being.

      The first of these streams , (it is also the oldest) can be called "Jahvetic legalism" and is at home in several sub-streams of Jewish religious mainstream that , in today's events, has linked itself with the strongly nationalistic features of Zionism.    It has to be said that, inside Jewry itself, there is a spiritual antidote to such a cultural and social illness , namely the esoteric tradition of Kabbalah ,as embodied in east-european  Hassidism, that was for the most part  destroyed during the "Shoah".As a matter of fact there are  several Rabbis that due such an Hassidic-Kabbalistic standpoint refuse Zionism and its strong militarist issues.

      The second stream is the "extreme monotheism " of Islamic mainstream both Sunnite and Sciite.  It is well known how  has been harmful  the Western's influence over the Islamic tradition due to the fact that the Western people  were not only unable to perform their spiritual task-namely to embody the Consciousness Soul Impulse- but mistreated Middle east's peoples  in order to keep their giant thirst of money profit satisfied.                       Euro Americans since XIX Cent onwards , slave of their materialist, reductionist and anti-spiritual way of thinking did fill their "emptiness of Spirit" with merciless avidity. (We can also see this way  the "Zionist issue" that sprung from infamous "Balfour's declaration"in the second decade of XX Century).

      So today's Islam is on a tightrope between fundamentalism (tribal rage included) and pseudo-modernisation.Nonetheless also in Islam there could be a kind of "antidote" namely the "Sufi" tradition, sprung from ancient Gnostic and Neo-Platonic wisdom ,somehow able to mitigate that Islam in which "Allah is everything and man nothing" and where is considered madness the idea that God could one day choose to live in a man's body.But sufism is out of mainstream issues and, most of all, gets very little chances in geo-political matters of today.

      The third stream can be called "PseudoChristian Fundamentalism" and is the standpoint of lots of different protestant Churches based in the USA that are so close  to Dubya's heart.This stream worships a "Jesus" appearing  much more like a furious Old Testament's Jahve than the God of Love and Wisdom of the Gospels: a warrior Messiah whose "Second Coming" will be a  kind of movie where  "He and His Armies " appear to be  just  ready to torn in pieces the "infidels" in Armaggedon's battlefield.     This basic false picture enlivened today by tens of books used to sell millions , has the same issue of obsessive "monotheism" of  Zionist Legalism and Islamism, forgetting that Christianity is rooted  on a Trinitarian Reality  (Godfather, The Son-Logos, and the Holy Spirit-Sophia, Each One reverberating Itself  in the Three Angelic Hierarchies 'Groups )

      What is the counterbalance of such a perverted falsehood about the most sacred Reality in the world?

      It should perhaps  have to be Catholicism  but the Rome's Church avoided  to take a distance from Jesuitism's octopus  fulfilling  its esoteric task at the end of the Millennium namely to insert the doctrine of Karma and Reincarnation inside its Tradition .     This happened despite the fact of  the esoteric experiences made by K.Woijtyla during his youth in Poland. Here we can also grasp the occult  meaning of the strange "conversion" of Valentin Tomberg from Michael's School to Jesuitism.

      So the whole of the burden of counterbalance the foolishness of "Jesus" as a Zionistic Messiah (see below) is on Michael's School shoulders who has among its tasks also the following: the building of a bridge towards the "Goodwill Men " community that refuses to worship Mammon, the false Jesus and the "Father" able only to prescribe, forbid and punish.

      " THE SECOND ADVENT" The true and the false one.

      There is a basic question about this matter and precisely about how the "Etheric Reappearance" of the Christ took place after 1930s.    Well, both via mainstream literature statements and private and non-published communications it is possible to say the following.                                The "Reappearance" is actually taking place just in the way Steiner predicted at the beginning of the XX Century but, in the same, time it did not become "common experience" of many like it could have been possible.      The Hindrancers' steps to avoid the spreading of the Event have been marked by several steps in the past, for instance Hitler's take of power or the giant false Etheric Fire of Alamos in 1945 about which Bradford gave us precious insights.                                                 Today's events show a "new alliance" between  "Christian" fundies and Zionists in order to build an image of "The Second Christ " totally different from the kind- hearted, brotherly and, in the meantime, gently powerful Presence that is the gesture of the actual  Etheric Christ.           In this picture the third backward stream- the Islamic- has been given the character of the "enemy" to be destroyed by all the possible means but, if we bear in mind the events of WWII, we see that an usual mean of struggle of the Hindrancers against the Lofty Beings  has always  been the historical contrast between different streams that, at the core, are all equally under Black powers' command          Needless to say that the hope of a victory of Kerry over Dubya in the next US President's Elections is not of much hope due to the fact that  both Kerry and Dubya are "Skull & Bones" men , namely "Lodges' addicts".

      COUNTERBALANCES.

      The monotheistic, legalistic, fundamentalist obsession got radical counterbalances for Spiritual Science's student.  The path of cognition and meditation depicted by Steiner and his esoteric followers (Stein, Zeylmans, Unger ,Scaligero, Barfield, Kuhlewind , Ben Aharon, Meyer,Joseph and many others ) give us the means to find in ourselves the atavistic gesture of fundamentalism and legalism and come to terms to them.        While in the social earthly realm there are at work those who are trying to build the above said bridge to the "Goodwill Men" land, the "Third Sector" or "Civil Society" universe.    Such bridge can  counterbalance the governance-financial superpowers that, rooted in esoteric ceremonialism of the Lodges, strive for Earth's annihilation in order to throw the evolution into the "Eight Sphere".

      That's why I forwarded Jarna's lectures held by  Ben Aharon. These words are a good example of what actually means this attempt to build such a counterbalance.

      Andrea

    • Herbert Schumacher
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2004
        The new energies of CHRIST consciousness and spiritual
        awakening could touch the whole planet. Ascension of
        mass consciousness is required. Light.Body.Process...schuh
        --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "VALENTINA BRUNETTI"
        <okcgbr@t...> wrote:

> [...]
        cognition and meditation depicted by Steiner and his esoteric
        followers (Stein, Zeylmans, Unger ,Scaligero, Barfield, Kuhlewind ,
        Ben Aharon, Meyer,Joseph and many others ) give us the means to find
        in ourselves the atavistic gesture of fundamentalism and legalism and
        come to terms to them. While in the social earthly realm there
        are at work those who are trying to build the above said bridge to
        the "Goodwill Men" land, the "Third Sector" or "Civil Society"
        universe. Such bridge can counterbalance the governance-financial
        superpowers that, rooted in esoteric ceremonialism of the Lodges,
        strive for Earth's annihilation in order to throw the evolution into
        the "Eight Sphere".

        > That's why I forwarded Jarna's lectures held by Ben Aharon. These
        words are a good example of what actually means this attempt to build

      • Herbert Schumacher
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 5, 2004
          New Cosmic and Spiritual energies are able to
          reach the planet. This is the time for transmutation
          of all life forms.

          The density must be transformed to
          the finer energies and this can be the starting of the
          >>SECOND ADVENT.

          At the end CHRIST and higher existences (angels..masters ect.)
          will appear..but only before cleaning (cleansing)
          the lesser energies. THe shadows must go.

          Other existences from universe...the >Aliens.. are on the
          line. THey all have a mission lead by JESUS CHRIST (SANANDA)
          --- In anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com, "Herbert Schumacher"