Re: [anthroposophy] Re: Islam is a cancer

  • Minnie hah
    Message 1 of 39 , Apr 29, 2004
      Dear Hogie

      --- Hogie McM <hogie@...> wrote:
      > Dear Minnie:
      > To further narrow your search:
      > Dr. Steiner gave 6 lectures in a 2 month span
      > (Oct 27-Dec 28, 1919) which basically
      > covered his remarks on the incarnation of Ahriman.
      >
      > October 27, 1919 Zurich
      > November 1 and 2, 1919, Dornach
      > November 4, 1919 Bern
      > December 25 & 28, 1919 Stuttgart
      >
      > Hope this assists you in your research!
      >
      > Are you living near a Pole?
      >
      > Hogie

    • graswaldan
      Message 39 of 39 , May 9, 2004
        but the surgeon is a butcher,
        anything he is able to think of will spread the tumor.

        When the Nazi army invaded Russia, German soldiers were welcomed as
        liberators, so dreadful was the Soviet regime.
        Out of the invader's arrogance and racism , the same people were soon
        turned into insurgents . If there had not been a massive resistance by
        the people , the Red Army was unable to win by itself. And remember
        the war against Nazism was won on the Russian front.

        There is no reason that the "non systematic" tortures achieved in Iraq
        for efficiency purposes can't be valid in America too.
        Expect that they will be more and more used in jails and police
        stations , only to spare the money of the tax payers.