the heart/our hearts/brother's heart

  • elaineup@cstone.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2000
      Hello circle,

      Last week i wrote about the blood and the Grail, a bit. (Part of my thinking her is moved by my partner's father's mysterious blood illness.)

      Now, just two days ago, my younger brother was rushed to hospital for emergency open heart surgery (he had a worn out vein and an aneurism, though he is normally in quite good health...). This has led me to ask more questions about the heart (related, of course, to blood).

      Interesting to me is that my brother is very very sensitive in his heart, and this wearing down of his physical heart seems somehow fitting. Yet, i have so much to learn here, as i am sure he does. He is recovering well, even though he is in a hospital atmosphere with materialist distractions. Still, the people in the hospital or highly competent in the kind of things they do, and by their understandings , they are very caring.

      Do any of you have any wisdom out of the heart, and out of Steiner or anthroposophical medicine on the heart?

      I'll be grateful for help here.

      Blessings,