Islam is Cancer

  • Juan Revilla
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 26, 2004
      Islam is Cancer, with the Ascendant in Capricorn and the Moon in Leo.

      I would like to contribute with an example of deadly denial: refusing to
      acknowledge the fact that thoughts such as "Islam is a cancer" illustrate
      perfectly what Steiner called Arabism and anti-Christian forces, and that
      so many anthroposophists and Christians are neither, their sorathian minds
      being prey of the spiritual forces they proclaim to know everything about
      and combat.

      A long time ago, when in my teens I used to go to the local meetings of the
      Theosophical Society, I was told something I will never forget. Before
      going inside the building, I waited for a friend who I had invited and was
      visiting for the first time, but she was obviously late so I didn't wait
      any longer and went inside. She came in a while later to the meeting by
      herself. The hall where the meetings took place had at its front wall 2
      large-sized portraits of the founders H.P. Blavatsky and H.S. Olcott. Now
      this friend was very psychic (and deranged!), and when the meeting was
      over, she told me that while she waited for me a few minutes outside the
      building, "the man in the picture" (Olcott, of whom she knew nothing) was
      talking to her, and when she decided it was time to come in, she asked him:
      --"Aren't you coming?" and his answer was: --"No, I never go in there".

      Juan
    • Minnie hah
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 26, 2004
        Dear Juan,

        Thank you for sharing this with us. You are so very correct regarding denial, and while it, denial, may be a human reflex, it does no good. It seems to me silly to deny what exists. I don't feel joyful to recognize Islam, but as in all existing things, it shall be present regardless of whether I acknowledge it or not....therefore, I shall recognize it.

        I am interested in your astrological references and hope you might feel comfortable in expanding upon this. In Steiner's lectures on the Apocalypse for priests, he refers the planets and beings, but I must confess to absolute ignorance of this aspect other than Christ and the Sun as well as Islam being a Moon thing with Sorat.

        Minnie

        Juan Revilla <jarevilla@...> wrote:
[...]

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Juan Revilla
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 28, 2004
          >Thank you for sharing this with us. You are so very correct regarding
          >denial, and while it, denial, may be a human reflex, it does no good. It
          >seems to me silly to deny what exists. I don't feel joyful to recognize
          >Islam, but as in all existing things, it shall be present regardless of
          >whether I acknowledge it or not....therefore, I shall recognize it.

          Speaking very personally, and with the greatest respect for your feelings,
          let me express mine:

          I am joyful to recognize Islam, to acknowledge, and honor what is
          different, what to me is "the other", because that means that I can love,
          because "Islam" is not an abstraction, it is not a speculation or silly
          thought in my head regarding what Steiner once said.

          The focus of Steiner's historical perspective is the spiritual anti-Sun
          forces that resulted in the birth of Islam. These spiritual forces or
          impulses that he calls "Arabism" spread through time and space, and are not
          present only in Islamic countries, they can be found everywhere. Bradford
          explained this time ago in this forum with many examples taken from
          Steiner's own lectures. To keep repeating what Steiner said about the birth
          of Islam while ignoring the many centuries of history through which the
          Sorathian impulse has pervaded the Christian world and attitudes, is to be
          disconnected from reality and in denial of Steiner's own teachings.

          I can think of at least 2 fundamental tenets of Anthroposophy:

          1-) without a historical, evolving perspective, there is no Anthroposophy

          2-) the Christ Impulse and instituted Christianity are not the esame thing.

          The Christ impulse is present everywhere, including Islam. One is not a
          Christian --in the spiritual sense-- by what is inside one's head, but by
          what is in one's heart and by how much the hands and the words become
          expressions of the contents of the developed heart. Demonizing Islamic
          terrorism while denying the brutal abuse and terrorizing actions of the
          Christian arabists that gave birth to it in the first place, is to live in
          perfect denial.

          Fear and demonization of the other, treating them like inferior beings that
          can be killed, abused and disposed of like cattle, the defensive retreat
          into nationalism and racial or religious segregationism, is characteristic
          of all peoples, and is the expression of these anti-Sun, anti-Christian
          forces, so powerfully represented today in particular by the U.S. and by
          Israel. These demonic forces feed themselves with the infected minds of
          power-hungry politicians of all religions who constitute a formidable
          Sorathian army spreading hate, death and destruction around the world.

          >I am interested in your astrological references and hope you might feel
          >comfortable in expanding upon this. In Steiner's lectures on the
          >Apocalypse for priests, he refers the planets and beings, but I must
          >confess to absolute ignorance of this aspect other than Christ and the Sun
          >as well as Islam being a Moon thing with Sorat.
          >Minnie

          I mentioned that "Islam is Cancer" to contrast the meaningless "Islam is a
          cancer" (so is everything else if your mind is corrupt!). The traditional
          astrological chart of Islam, called "the Hegira chart", is done for the
          beginning of the Islamic Era, which corresponds to the beginning of the
          year in which the Hegira took place: July 16, A.D. 622. Astrologically,
          this chart, despite its age, is alive and kicking.

          I have done extensive work with this chart, but I don't feel confortable
          talking about this here, since my work is purely astrological with an
          emphasis on the newly discovered centaurs and trans-neptunian objects (of
          which 1996 TL66 --the "Beast"-- is one of the most ominous or dramatic with
          regards to the present conflict). But you are invited to check some of the
          notes I have written on the subject:

          http://www.expreso.co.cr/centaurs/posts.html

          Juan
        • Minnie hah
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 28, 2004

            -----snip----
            > > talking about this here, since my work is purely
            > astrological with an
            > emphasis on the newly discovered centaurs and
            > trans-neptunian objects (of
            > which 1996 TL66 --the "Beast"-- is one of the most
            > ominous or dramatic with
            > regards to the present conflict). But you are
            > invited to check some of the
            > notes I have written on the subject:
            >
            > http://www.expreso.co.cr/centaurs/posts.html
            >
            > Juan

            Dear Juan,

            Indeed I do appreciate and respect your views on this
            while understanding much of what is within your being
            regarding these particular aspects. I am thankful to
            you for the link to your notes and shall be studying
            them.

            Cordially,

            Minnie