Rép. : Re: [anthroposophy] Fire Poltergeists

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2004
      Dear Kevin Dann,

      (We are all unconscious Magicians...)

      I thave thought you were right on it
      With the Aleister Crowley thing
      That would be artificial generation
      Magico-Luciferic of elementaries of Fire
      Having a life-shell - at some point they end up
      Downward - turn to be assimilated - sucked
      In the electromagnetic that can be beamed
      And directed, concentration added; rocked
      On physical objects-surrounded by all kinds of emissions!

      Tiz events as a combination of conditions -
      A mix of low occurential "Weather" - a momentaneous
      Storm of Fire occured... more may even occur in the Future
      As many technologies and human behaviours
      Combine energetically are Rubbish for Heaven
      Therefore cast down - we have to deal with it
      As they are our own products and twisted fabric!

      Danny

      ----Message original -----
      De : Kevin Dann<kdann@...>
      Dear Danny and Jan,

      Thanks so much for responding to this fiery shot from my puzzled brow
      with fire-filled Enthusiasm -- the God/dess
      within. Dan, you have painted such a beautiful picture of possibilities
      and Jan, you've pointed out particularly the role of the salamanders in
      the warmth realm of the ethers, and of the necessity for human beings to
      approach Nature with respect so as not to further enchant the
      elementals. Rudolf Steiner's remarks about the effect of ritual activity
      make perfect sense, but. . .

      My all-too-literalistic brain craves for some answer to the question of
      WHEN and WHERE about these particularly spectacular episodes of
      elemental rebellion, blow-back, or whatever one might call them-- the
      'smoke signals' to us that we are wreaking havoc in their world. Why did
      that particular house in Vermont or that particular village in Italy
      experience repeated spontaneous eruptions of fire? Why did they happen
      at the particular times they did? Do these 'eruptions' bear a direct and
      discernible relationship to human thoughts or deeds in those geographic
      locales? In seeking to understand benevolent elemental activity -- the
      little gifts of grace that seem to come from out of the blue-- it is
      much easier to find a kind of cause-and-effect linkage between human
      thoughts and deeds and the episodes of blessing, while in these
      malignant episodes, the causal chain is elusive.

      Kevin

      Yahoo! Groups Links