Moral Atmosphere; A Warming Spiritual Mean...

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2004
      ----Message original -----
      De : GURUDEVA<gurudeva-vedas@...>

      That from which the Sun arises, that into which the Sun subsides-- that
      I believe to be the Supreme. There is nothing whatever that goes beyond.

      Atharva Veda X, 8, 16

      Those who know or of old or in times between refer by word of mouth to
      the knower of the Veda, they speak one and all of the Sun in first place,
      next, of Fire and also of the threefold Bird.

      Atharva Veda X, 8, 17

      The Sun, the Bird who soars in the sky, s preading his wings on a
      thousand-day flight, pursues his course, gathering all the Gods in his
      bosom, surveying all the worlds.

      Atharva Veda X, 8, 18

      By Truth he blazes forth on high, by Sacred Word he surveys below,
      by Breath he breathes across these worlds-- the one in whom resides
      the Supreme.

      Atharva Veda X, 8, 19

      The Man who knows the two fire sticks from which by friction wealth is
      obtained-- it is he whom they call a knower of the Supreme, it is he
      who knows the mighty Brahman.

      Atharva Veda X, 8, 20

      Forward the Vedas to a friend! To subscribe they may write to
      gurudeva-vedas-subscribe@...
      Everyone is welcome.

      ~~~~~~~~~

      To un-subscribe write to