Re: [anthroposophy] Re: Islam is a cancer

  • Minnie hah
    Message 1 of 39 , Apr 23, 2004
      Dear Hogie,

      Perhaps some 25 years ago I came across something
      about this and now I cannot recall which of Steiner's
      works his descriptions of these happenings are to be
      found in. Would you mind letting us know a source to
      which we may go to study more about these events? I
      would hope to be in a position to return during these
      times for whatever good deeds I might be able to
      accomplish for the good. It seems to be Oriphael is
      connected with grave events upon earth, and while
      Michael also is, at least he, Michael, seems to me the
      only one of his rank to retain some measure of hope
      for mankind's help. It seems so very clear we're
      witnessing the necessary rise of Aristoteans over
      Platonists, but a "taste," if you will, of far graver
      events.

      Minnie

      http://photos.yahoo.com/ph/print_splash
    • graswaldan
      Message 39 of 39 , May 9, 2004
        but the surgeon is a butcher,
        anything he is able to think of will spread the tumor.

        When the Nazi army invaded Russia, German soldiers were welcomed as
        liberators, so dreadful was the Soviet regime.
        Out of the invader's arrogance and racism , the same people were soon
        turned into insurgents . If there had not been a massive resistance by
        the people , the Red Army was unable to win by itself. And remember
        the war against Nazism was won on the Russian front.

        There is no reason that the "non systematic" tortures achieved in Iraq
        for efficiency purposes can't be valid in America too.
        Expect that they will be more and more used in jails and police
        stations , only to spare the money of the tax payers.