RE: [anthroposophy] Rép. : Re: Ho w long can it take to form (such) clouds?

  • Maurice McCarthy
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2004
      Hi Danny

      Very interesting quotes from Prokofieff and Steiner!

      Perhaps you could help me on another matter. Descartes sometimes uses the
      expression "entendemment" which is translated as "mind". (On others "esprit"
      is translated as "mind.") Does entendement carry a sense of intention or
      will? (A directing of the spirit to hold something or keep it in
      attendance.) I think there is an example early in Meditation 2.

      The Meditations are online at
      www.wright.edu/cola/descartes/meme.html
      in French, Latin and English.

      Do you know if they were originally written in French or Latin or either
      according to which one?

      Maurice