RE: [anthroposophy] Re: Islam is a cancer

  • Maurice McCarthy
    Message 1 of 39 , Apr 18, 2004
      Good Day Minnie

      Its 4:40 am here in the cold North Sea and I'm on the nightshift, which is
      fine as no one will bother me if I reply now.

      My memory is not too great but 3000 is the figure that sticks in my mind.
      The Grand Old Lady of West Wales Anthroposophy, Barbara Saunders Davies,
      told me many years ago that Christ's "coming in the clouds" (in the etheric)
      was 1933. The Second World War was a deliberate attempt to disrupt this
      impetus. I certainly remember RS saying that it was an opportunity not to be
      missed, even though only very few will see the vision that St. Paul did.
      Christ will not appear in this way again until the Vulcan incarnation of the
      planet.

      Don't think I've ever read *The Inner Nature of Man...* so I'll have to dig
      it out. Certainly you're right that he did not give exact figures about the
      dates of incarnation. BSD keeps the library in Mynachlog Ddu and she had
      Vladimir Soloviev's book about the incarnation of the Antichrist where he
      does give the year 2000 but this was not a product of insight but his
      feeling for the way society was going.

      Very Best Wishes
      Maurice

      PS
      Never read a Golden Blade myself, neither.

      Message 39 of 39 , May 9, 2004
        but the surgeon is a butcher,
        anything he is able to think of will spread the tumor.

        When the Nazi army invaded Russia, German soldiers were welcomed as
        liberators, so dreadful was the Soviet regime.
        Out of the invader's arrogance and racism , the same people were soon
        turned into insurgents . If there had not been a massive resistance by
        the people , the Red Army was unable to win by itself. And remember
        the war against Nazism was won on the Russian front.

        There is no reason that the "non systematic" tortures achieved in Iraq
        for efficiency purposes can't be valid in America too.
        Expect that they will be more and more used in jails and police
        stations , only to spare the money of the tax payers.