RE: [anthroposophy] Re: Islam is a cancer

  • Minnie hah
    Message 1 of 39 , Apr 15, 2004
      --- Maurice McCarthy <Maurice.McCarthy@...>
      wrote:
> [...]
      Maurice, a very cordial greeting to you from too close
      to San Francisco for comfort.

      I don't recall Steiner giving exact years for these
      events since I seem to feel he referred to coming
      events as "around" a given time period. I also seem to
      have the impression these important events don't occur
      "at the drop of a hat", so to say, but within given
      time frames following the conducive preparation. The
      Golden Blade was a British publication not widely
      available to me, although the other publications
      mentioned were.

      To further clarify, it is my understanding [from, I
      believe, Steiner's *The Inner Nature of Man...*as well
      as other Steiner works] the physical incarnation of
      Lucifer was spoken of as having taken place
      approximately 2,000 B.C., while Arhiman was due for
      incarnation approximately 2,000 A.D. with Christ's
      descent into the physical body of Jesus exactly
      inbetween these 2 incarnations. Have I confused 2,000
      with 3,000? If so, my apologies. However, it is my
      viewpoint the Etheric Christ has made His descent very
      recently.

      Regards,

      Minnie_Hah

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
    • graswaldan
      Message 39 of 39 , May 9 11:33 PM
        but the surgeon is a butcher,
        anything he is able to think of will spread the tumor.

        When the Nazi army invaded Russia, German soldiers were welcomed as
        liberators, so dreadful was the Soviet regime.
        Out of the invader's arrogance and racism , the same people were soon
        turned into insurgents . If there had not been a massive resistance by
        the people , the Red Army was unable to win by itself. And remember
        the war against Nazism was won on the Russian front.

        There is no reason that the "non systematic" tortures achieved in Iraq
        for efficiency purposes can't be valid in America too.
        Expect that they will be more and more used in jails and police
        stations , only to spare the money of the tax payers.