R: [anthroposophy] Re: Islam is a cancer

  • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 14, 2004

      Uhu,sorry,
       It's Mardi Gras and I have not realize it !

      Good Night Sleep Tight

      A.

      From: VALENTINA BRUNETTI

    • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 29, 2004

        From: Hogie McM

        ] Re: Islam is a cancer

        Maurice:
           Yes, perhaps something similar akin to the reappearance of Christ in the Etheric,
        beginning in 1933, with the rise of Hitler in that same year, possession of the the
        Spear of Destiny....as I recall, there also is an interesting conjunction between Dr. Steiner's
        birthday (February 27?) and an important event in Hitler's life....

        On 1933 Feb 27, the Reichstag was burnt out. Despite the fact that the arsion's maker was a mental handicapped Dutch Communist, Van Lubbers, the arsion was totally managed by Nazi bosses, especially Goering and Goebbels, folloowing a Hitler's order. Historians agree on the fact that this event, that was  immediately followed by the "legal" take of the absolute power by Hitler, was the actual beginning of  we call , as Antrhroposphists, the "Beast's 12 years"
        See also Ben Aharon's "Imagination" book.

        I hope it is useful.
        Andrea
        .
            Perhaps someday in the distant future we will all be able to read the Akhashic record,
        view the tableau of Christ's etheric body, experience Him in the Etheric, and put all this
        speculation to rest, for then we will know.

        Hogie
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2004
          Re: [anthroposophy] Re: Islam is a cancer
          Ditto
          Andrea