Re: [anthroposophy] Why Islam is a cancer

  • Br. Ron
    Message 1 of 39 , Apr 14, 2004

      From: allwerasking

      Subject: Re: [anthroposophy] Why Islam is a cancer

          >OMG. Hate tears at my heart.

      Me too...There is no room for hate in this Great Work.
      ..but neither is there room for the blind acceptance of Evil
      in the name 'diversity.'

          >All of Islam is evil? Is
          >this the slant of all anthroposophists?

      Well, the main thrust of Islam as defined in the Q'ran
      is "jihad against the infidels."

      If the Moslem scriptures are followed religiously, non Muslims
      will end up with one choice and one choice only....
      'become a Moslem or die.'

      This the truth....but this truth should not make us hateful,
      but hyper-aware and prepared.

      Anthroposophists are Christians and all Christians and Jews
      are the enemies of Islam. This is not an arbitrary statement
      but is clearly supported by many many passages in the Surahs
      of Islamic scripture.

      Since the term 'Islam' means "submission" it only stands to
      reason that the Anthroposophical quest for Cosmic Freedom
      goes against the very essence of Mohammadism.

      Steiner himself has pointed this out despite the left wing
      pseudo-Anthros who, in the name of political correctness,
      actually carry out sedition against Our Solar Savior and the
      seminal Event at Golgotha.

      Yes, there will be Peace of Earth...to all of Good Will.

      Unfortunately, not all in our planetary system fit this profile.

      Love,

      Br. Ron

      --- "Br. Ron" <rlloyd@...> wrote:
      > Lightsearcher....I hope folks have the
      fortitude to
      > look at
      > these pictures.

      Civilization is up against something truly
      > horrendous here.
      > But
      it's easier for some to retreat into the denial
      > of a politically

      correct comfort zone.

      > Not for long though...

      As Islam gains steam against the West, it will soon
      > be evident that
      > not one of us will escape this creeping evil.
      >
      > If we
      want our children to be free to follow
      > Steiner's (or any other)

      'philosophy of freedom' we had best take care of
      > this menace
      > in
      any way possible...and soon.

      anthroposophy@yahoogroups.com
      >   Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2004
      9:58 PM
      >   Subject: [anthroposophy] Why Islam is a
      cancer

      >   People are waking
      up
      >   that Islam is a demonic

      cancer...

      >   Sure, but from a

      non-judgmental,
      >   multi-cultural,

      "diversity" angle,
      >   I need to fairly say:
      >
      >   = = = = = = =
      >
      >   MUSLIMS WILL
      GIVE
      >   YOU A HAND WHEN YOU
      >   NEED
      ONE:

      http://www.faithfreedom.org/Gallery/7.htm

      >   (don't
      miss the tragic Hindu man's
      >   murder at bottom of this
      page)

      >   = = = = = = =

      MUSLIMS ELEVATE WOMEN
      >   (but I'm not sure that's good)
      >
      >   http://www.faithfreedom.org/Gallery/6.htm
      >
      >   = = = = = = =
      >
      >   SOMETIMES
      MUSLIMS ARE
      >   REAL CUT-UP's, TOO !
      >
      >   http://www.faithfreedom.org/Gallery/5.htm
      >
      >   = = = = = = =
      >
      >   AND
      THEY'LL  * HELP YOU *  IF
      >   YOU NEED TO BE MORE
      GROUNDED

      http://idisk.mac.com/bobby_newmark/Public/Wtc_Jump.jpg

      >   = = = = = = =

      >     b.. To unsubscribe from this group, send
      an
      > email to:

      >     c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      the
      > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

      =====

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      To visit your group on the web, go to:

    • graswaldan
      Message 39 of 39 , May 9 11:33 PM
        but the surgeon is a butcher,
        anything he is able to think of will spread the tumor.

        When the Nazi army invaded Russia, German soldiers were welcomed as
        liberators, so dreadful was the Soviet regime.
        Out of the invader's arrogance and racism , the same people were soon
        turned into insurgents . If there had not been a massive resistance by
        the people , the Red Army was unable to win by itself. And remember
        the war against Nazism was won on the Russian front.

        There is no reason that the "non systematic" tortures achieved in Iraq
        for efficiency purposes can't be valid in America too.
        Expect that they will be more and more used in jails and police
        stations , only to spare the money of the tax payers.