Re: Why Islam is a cancer

  • minnie_hah
    Message 1 of 39 , Apr 12, 2004
      I am glad to have your thoughts, Br. Ron, but most especially the
      truth Lightsearcher's links and thoughts graphically illustrate.
      Somewhere Steiner speaks of the War of All Against All possibly taking
      place just during these very times during which we are now living.
      Lightsearcher has for years tried to warn those on this list, but to
      no avail. I pray this time his efforts shall bear fruit.

      Minnie_hah

      Service.
    • graswaldan
      Message 39 of 39 , May 9, 2004
        but the surgeon is a butcher,
        anything he is able to think of will spread the tumor.

        When the Nazi army invaded Russia, German soldiers were welcomed as
        liberators, so dreadful was the Soviet regime.
        Out of the invader's arrogance and racism , the same people were soon
        turned into insurgents . If there had not been a massive resistance by
        the people , the Red Army was unable to win by itself. And remember
        the war against Nazism was won on the Russian front.

        There is no reason that the "non systematic" tortures achieved in Iraq
        for efficiency purposes can't be valid in America too.
        Expect that they will be more and more used in jails and police
        stations , only to spare the money of the tax payers.