Re: [anthroposophy] Why Islam is a cancer

  • allwerasking
    Message 1 of 39 , Apr 12, 2004
      OMG. Hate tears at my heart. All of Islam is evil? Is
      this the slant of all anthroposophists?

      http://idisk.mac.com/bobby_newmark/Public/Wtc_Jump.jpg

      > = = = = = = =

      > Unsubscribe:

      > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

      =====

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • graswaldan
      Message 39 of 39 , May 9, 2004
        but the surgeon is a butcher,
        anything he is able to think of will spread the tumor.

        When the Nazi army invaded Russia, German soldiers were welcomed as
        liberators, so dreadful was the Soviet regime.
        Out of the invader's arrogance and racism , the same people were soon
        turned into insurgents . If there had not been a massive resistance by
        the people , the Red Army was unable to win by itself. And remember
        the war against Nazism was won on the Russian front.

        There is no reason that the "non systematic" tortures achieved in Iraq
        for efficiency purposes can't be valid in America too.
        Expect that they will be more and more used in jails and police
        stations , only to spare the money of the tax payers.