Of the Usefulness of 'Kaput' vs. Ka(Chi)-Put (The Sweet Fruit :)

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9 9:10 AM
      Perhaps we should say 'Ultimate'-ness;
      When all things reach their End or Aim -
      What a Reveal all of a sudden
      -->The unobstructed portrait!

      Seed of Life, Seed of Death;
      What Am I doing for Christ's Sake!?

      Aaah this Crazy Dryness...
      Useful Dust, the Spirit Penetrates the Dead;
      So it is easy then... the Former Vanishes!

      33 and 1 third; the Dance of the Sun, the Swirl;
      The Rythmic Festival of the Resurrection
      Takes hold of our Beingness!

      Heal by means of Good Will
      Enter the Ether Dear -
      Go on a Limb.....
      And Sign Signature Hear...:
      "Become One Man
      Footed like the Brahman"!

      Not dazed by the Wheels;
      Eased - HeChi-el the likeness
      Sees the Archangel himself;
      Soothes the pain - gives the Breath;
      Recognize Ô is Ra Helicoidal Stance
      The Stir Magus Helping all the Earth hence!

      Many times as is 'Act with all-Heartedness';
      Meet the Gods; Enter the Place they Dwell!

      So - go Moral Atmosphere Feminineness -
      To live not in a Closed System -
      Wish for all Beings to Share
      In the Non-Divided Air;