Re: [anthroposophy] Sorat says: "We worship death..."

  • Br. Ron
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2004
      Careful LS
      Your post is liable to anger them anti-American, pro Al Qaeda folk.
      Never mind...they are not Anthroposophists...
      (hell, they aint even "Christians")
      One thing they do all share in common....Anger.
      (Hey..I wonder if we could harness that rage for productive use...
      like maybe steam powered, bicycle driven generators to help solve the
      energy crises!  Yeah!
      Always looking for solutions.
      Br. Ron